DAFC.net
Home 29 November 2020 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 parstv - chat support
Topic Originator: brian  
Date:   Thu 15 Oct 17:38

There is new chat at the bottom right, its a Support Chat and can email us if we are not online

we will sometimes be on the normal chat, drop us a message if you havea question

Post Edited (Thu 15 Oct 21:51)
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: parstv - chat support
Topic Originator: brian  
Date:   Fri 16 Oct 11:03

I will be available from 2pm to respond to further queries, Friday PM

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: RhinoPars  
Date:   Fri 16 Oct 15:55

Just registered and paid for PPV and chatted with Brian online.

Brian asked me to PLEASE ASK EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO PPV TO PLEASE DO SO TODAY IF POSSIBLE TO GIVE HIM TIME TO SORT OUT ANY ISSUES

For other Expats who were ParsTV subscribers - System recognised me from my email as an existing subscriber but you will need a new password. If a requested reset password email doesn.t arrive (for some reason mine didn.t) then contact Brian in chat and he can give you a new password. New system so new password. New Login password Brian gave me worked.

Also once you have paid, it can take a few minutes for PayPal to communicate with ParsTv to confirm payment. After this has happened a Video icon will appear on the PPV page (showing payment confirmation received and you are good to go). Brian says to test by clicking on the video icon. This should take you to where the game will be screened (although for obvious reasons just showing currently offline). Worked perfectly for me.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: da_no_1  
Date:   Fri 16 Oct 16:34

Worth posting that message on Pie and Bovril for away fans too perhaps

"Some days will stay a 1000 years, some pass like the flash of a spark"
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2020 -- DAFC.net