DAFC.net
Home 25 January 2021 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Kevin Nisbet
Topic Originator: Pars11  
Date:   Tue 5 Jan 23:37

According to The Sun, Sunderland table a bid for his signature with other English clubs also showing an interest. Hope we land a payment if he moves on.

Bluebell Polka
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Kevin Nisbet
Topic Originator: londonparsfan  
Date:   Tue 5 Jan 23:48

We will do, we have a sell on clause. Although Sunderland are a big club they're not going through the best of spells at the moment so unless they are offering silly money and our cut is huge I'd be hopeful for his own sake that he could land a gig with a Championship club as I do think he's better than League 1.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: pars4life1  
Date:   Wed 6 Jan 00:25

Every time I see his name I add baby to the end, still in love with him.

Think he’s better than Sunderland but if they cough up decent cash I don’t give a ****. That’s the most important part, secondly if he goes somewhere, scores goals, plays regularly and cements himself into the Scotland squad it will be delightful and entirely deserved as a result of his talent and attitude.

Edit- and I’ll always remember the lunacy of football fans based on the rant of a fan at him after he missed a shot from the edge of the box at Alloa. ‘Not good enough nisbet’ was the original rant, Followed by ‘that’s the difference nisbet, finish your chances’ when Alloa scored the winner. Incredible.

Post Edited (Wed 06 Jan 00:39)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: par_33  
Date:   Wed 6 Jan 10:11

Highly doubt Hibs will be any position to let him go unless its silly money offered. He`s 6 months into a 4 year contract, again I`d even be surprised if they even entertain bids in summer.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: jake89  
Date:   Wed 6 Jan 10:41

Hibs are hardly in a great place financially right now.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: par_33  
Date:   Wed 6 Jan 10:49

Hardly are any clubs in Scotland.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: jake89  
Date:   Wed 6 Jan 11:03

So surely Hibs would accept an offer?
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: General Zod  
Date:   Wed 6 Jan 11:48

Watch him get his first cap as soon as he`s signed for an English club. He can do better than Sunderland.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: AdamAntsParsStripe  
Date:   Wed 6 Jan 14:00

Quote:

jake89, Wed 6 Jan 11:03

So surely Hibs would accept an offer?

They signed him on a 4 year deal when they had no money.
They did that for a reason.
He is an asset for them long term.
Selling him now outside of a no brainer offer would be madness if he progresses the way he has been.

Zwei Pints Bier und ein Päckchen Chips bitte
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: GG Riva  
Date:   Wed 6 Jan 14:58

Quote:

Pars11, Tue 5 Jan 23:37

According to The Sun, Sunderland table a bid for his signature with other English clubs also showing an interest. Hope we land a payment if he moves on.

Are Sunderland awash with cash that they can splash out on new players?

Not your average Sunday League player.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: bannerpar  
Date:   Wed 6 Jan 15:04

A Hibby pal of mine said that he looked a great buy up until the time he started getting mentioned as a potential for the Scotland squad but since then has been bang ordinary. Maybe have to wait until he hits a run of form again to have any chance of silly money.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: wee eck  
Date:   Wed 6 Jan 15:45

There`s a feature on the BBC Sport website speculating about outsiders to make the Scotland squad for the Euros. Nisbet`s mentioned along with Ross McCrorie, Grant Hanley (!), Billy Gilmour, David Turnbull, Aaron Hickey and Lewis Ferguson.

As the only striker he must be in with a chance if he can hit a decent run of form between now and the summer.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: WarringtonPar  
Date:   Wed 6 Jan 17:14

New Sunderland owner said to be worth £2 billion so perhaps he’s ready to splash the cash and get them back in the championship.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: DBA  
Date:   Wed 6 Jan 20:27

Quote:

bannerpar, Wed 6 Jan 15:04

A Hibby pal of mine said that he looked a great buy up until the time he started getting mentioned as a potential for the Scotland squad but since then has been bang ordinary. Maybe have to wait until he hits a run of form again to have any chance of silly money.

That also coincided with him losing his old man - that probably has had more of an impact on the boy.
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2020 -- DAFC.net