DAFC.net
Home 26 January 2021 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Kyle Turner
Topic Originator: Parallel Lines  
Date:   Wed 6 Jan 20:06

Edinburgh Evening News speculation that Neilson is about to raid Championship clubs for their top players. Kyle bring a target as he tore them a new one in the league match .
Personally I think he has a squad to win the league and he will be looking to build a team for the top league.
Would not want to lose Kyle though, great prospect.
The paper lists about 10 targets but could just be as I said speculation.

I looked for my pet in all the books on animals and birds and then I found it in the Book of Revelations.Marty Feldman
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Kyle Turner
Topic Originator: jake89  
Date:   Wed 6 Jan 20:35

Wouldn't believe anything in the Evening Snooze. They're just picking up on the likes of Ewen Murray saying Hearts should buy the best from the rest to improve their chances.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: GJS93  
Date:   Wed 6 Jan 20:40

id say clickbait more than speculation.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Buspasspar  
Date:   Wed 6 Jan 21:01

Considering his last 5 or 6 performances his work rate and attitude I think there will be more than the Jam Tarts looking at him

I have described nothing but what I saw myself, or learned from others of whom I made the most careful and particular enquiry.
Thucydides.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Rigger Al  
Date:   Wed 6 Jan 21:09

When does Kyle contract expire ?
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: wulliepar57  
Date:   Wed 6 Jan 21:10

better make sure we get our good young lads signed up longer term if everyone is wanting to plunder them ,

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: rossmcno1  
Date:   Wed 6 Jan 21:37

Wouldn’t surprise me if true.

And that would be for me, their missing link in their team. Turner in their midfield gives them that dynamism they are missing.

Dare I say makes them dead certs if that goes through....? 😉

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: GJS93  
Date:   Wed 6 Jan 22:16

this summer Rigger

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Rigger Al  
Date:   Wed 6 Jan 22:20

Quote:

GJS93, Wed 6 Jan 22:16

this summer Rigger

Cheers
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Indiapar  
Date:   Thu 7 Jan 11:39

Kyle needs another season with us to get to the level he needs to be at for a move. If he goestoo soon he could be spending time in the reserves.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: livipar2  
Date:   Thu 7 Jan 11:51

I’d agree with indiapar. Playing games week in week out is essential for his development. He has played well this season but don’t forget he wasn’t a guaranteed starter earlier in the season.

That said Hearts would probably quadruple his wages easily.

Depends on what the player sees as important. Stay with the Pars and develop or set himself up financially. Money doesn’t always talk as evidenced by comments from Dow and Comrie.

Mon the Pars!!!!!!!!!!!
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Paralex  
Date:   Thu 7 Jan 15:15

Our financial situation seems to be leaving us in a very weak position regarding the activities of potential predators. Do Hearts really have money to burn though? And are they so unsure of their ability to win this league that they would plunder the less fortunate beneath them? The big Glasgow two are well known for buying off players from lesser teams and leaving them to fester on the bench. I think I would much rather be playing for a lesser team with ambition than sitting freezing in the stand. I hope our promising young lads will hold off a bit, maybe sign another 12 months contract, or even more and continue to develop in a team that`s going places.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: cammypar 1995  
Date:   Thu 7 Jan 15:23

Quote:

Paralex, Thu 7 Jan 15:15

Our financial situation seems to be leaving us in a very weak position regarding the activities of potential predators. Do Hearts really have money to burn though? And are they so unsure of their ability to win this league that they would plunder the less fortunate beneath them? The big Glasgow two are well known for buying off players from lesser teams and leaving them to fester on the bench. I think I would much rather be playing for a lesser team with ambition than sitting freezing in the stand. I hope our promising young lads will hold off a bit, maybe sign another 12 months contract, or even more and continue to develop in a team that`s going places.

Hearts showed with their failed attempt at league reconstruction that they can get money from a host of different avenues and I'd imagine Turner wouldn't burn a big whole in their pocket.

c'mon the pars
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2020 -- DAFC.net