DAFC.net
Home 20 September 2021 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 0 0 Draws.
Topic Originator: PARrot  
Date:   Sun 24 Jan 05:34

I canny understand how it is possible.
I only ever played in the playground at school but we always scored about 10 to 20 goals each during playtime, and we wurnie even trained properly.

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: 0 0 Draws.
Topic Originator: Polt  
Date:   Sun 24 Jan 09:43

Always end to end stuff anaw
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Jbob  
Date:   Sun 24 Jan 09:47

Its playing this 1 up top nonsense

Bobs of the world unite
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: OzPar  
Date:   Sun 24 Jan 13:25

Aye, lets go back to two full backs, three midfielders, and five forwards.

Real fitba!

:)

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: PARSpars  
Date:   Sun 24 Jan 13:40

1 up front yet RR scored 3 yesterday...... doesnt need to be strikers who score!

The goals for RR yesterday came from break in the box from a corner, penalty from wide player of the 3 behind the striker going into the box, and the 3rd goal was the right back bombing into the box and getting break of the ball hitting him off a thigh into the back of the net (note that someone on here though Comrie our right back shouldnt be involved so much when we are playing at home to compare !)

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: OzPar  
Date:   Sun 24 Jan 13:52

The difference is that Rovers can call upon tall powerful strikers like Ugwu and Duku to dominate up front; exactly the sort of player we are missing in our squad.

They also have Kennedy and Armstrong providing the sort of service Dow and Thomas have failed to provide for two months now.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: JTH123  
Date:   Sun 24 Jan 14:07

I'm with you on this Oz. Personally I think that a big dominant target man adds another dimension.
DA_NO1 used to get fed up with me bemoaning the fact that Clark wouldn't put himself about more when we worked together.
Some of my favourite players have been these guys. OK goalscorers will always get the attention but the sight of Mark Hateley in our 18 yard box certainly gave me the fear.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Gadgie59  
Date:   Sun 24 Jan 16:56

Friend of mine from across the pond once shared the view, pre formation of MLS, that any (pro?) team sport that could play for an hour and a half without either one scoring, must be a waste of time .... 😂 ... and consequently would never displace, ‘football’ (NFL), baseball or basketball in the US.

He probably didn’t consider the prospect of big business interests, World Cup and Olympics in his assessment though 😀

“Football is a beautiful game,
It should be played beautifully.”
Brian Clough.
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net