DAFC.net
Home 18 September 2021 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Black & White Noise - with Owain Fon Williams
Topic Originator: DA-go Par Adonis  
Date:   Sun 31 Jan 22:31

The latest edition of the club`s official, not yet award-winning podcast has dropped this evening. Our guest this time around was Owain fon Williams - who is a lovely guy, great chat and really engaging.

We cover the first round of fixtures, OFW`s career, his experience with Wales at Euro 2016 and much more.

Well worth a listen.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I love it when we go sell Kevin Nisbet,
He's gonna pay for everyone this season.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Black & White Noise - with Owain Fon Williams
Topic Originator: veteraneastender  
Date:   Sun 31 Jan 23:26

Goalkeeper`s name and dropped in the same sentence ?

Bad omen !!!

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: OzPar  
Date:   Mon 1 Feb 10:23

A magnificent interview with a very engaging fella. Every Pars fan should listen to this. There is so much in it. An hour and a half very well spent.

Well done lads!

[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 1 Feb 11:24

Thanks OzPar. We could have gone on longer - and I think he would have been up for it - but we`d already done 3 Zoom calls!

Just got a good vibe from him that he was happy to talk and time was not a problem.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: wee eck  
Date:   Mon 1 Feb 11:32

I`m listening to it now. OFW`s a real enthusiast about football and the Pars and gives very thoughtful answers. Great stuff!

[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 1 Feb 12:53

He certainly seems to have taken to the club as soon as he set foot in the door.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: JTH123  
Date:   Mon 1 Feb 16:45

Had this on while working today. What a thoroughly decent, intelligent guy OFW comes across as. I loved that he was prepared to willingly share his story without much prompting or ever seeming to be boasting about anything.

And the word that seemed to some him up more than anything was positivity. It came through loud and clear.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: 1970par  
Date:   Mon 1 Feb 20:04

I had the pleasure to speak to Owain and his good lady wife for about an hour one day, it came over very clearly that he was an intelligent and very nice guy who is really passionate about the game
His wife is such a lovely lady too, they both spoke freely and fondly about the club in a very positive way. I kind of knew he would return to us on a permanent move

Sure he will make an excellent coach as his calm manner and dedication shines through when you speak with him

Not a bad painter too!

[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net