DAFC.net
Home 10 May 2021 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Highlights Raith Rovers
Topic Originator: brian  
Date:   Thu 4 Feb 12:58

https://dafc.co.uk/raith-rovers

Highlights, SC and Aaron Comrie up now

Post Edited (Thu 04 Feb 12:59)
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Highlights Raith Rovers
Topic Originator: wetherby  
Date:   Thu 4 Feb 14:07

Could watch that third goal all day !

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Mon-pa  
Date:   Thu 4 Feb 14:20

I thought the fourth goal was a belter as well - what a bloody smack he gave it. Loved his response running to the empty stand to celebrate; great to see such wholehearted joy at scoring for the pars

ARTY
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: wee eck  
Date:   Thu 4 Feb 14:30

It was a tough night for both goalies. I don`t think the much-praised Jamie MacDonald distinguished himself at our first two goals. Comrie displayed the composure of a striker though.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: QPR_Par  
Date:   Thu 4 Feb 14:50

Admin, in light of the way that you continually quote "read the rules" when anybody objects to your actions, then I think it`s only fair that you at least issue Brian with a yellow card for continually posting links to the highlights.

Whilst I don`t deny that these posts are useful, they are unfortunately a blatant breach of the form rules.

"Links to highlights from games must NOT be posted in these Forums. Any such links will be deleted."

"A yellow card will be issued to anyone continually or strongly breaking the rules."

The rules are very clear on this, no exceptions are included, so you must take the necessary action against this renegade. Rules are rules and are there to be enforced upon ALL users including your friends and associates.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: yorkiepar  
Date:   Thu 4 Feb 14:52

^^^^^
Not serious. Surely?

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: widtink  
Date:   Thu 4 Feb 14:57

Quote:

QPR_Par, Thu 4 Feb 14:50

Admin, in light of the way that you continually quote "read the rules" when anybody objects to your actions, then I think it`s only fair that you at least issue Brian with a yellow card for continually posting links to the highlights.

Whilst I don`t deny that these posts are useful, they are unfortunately a blatant breach of the form rules.

"Links to highlights from games must NOT be posted in these Forums. Any such links will be deleted."

"A yellow card will be issued to anyone continually or strongly breaking the rules."

The rules are very clear on this, no exceptions are included, so you must take the necessary action against this renegade. Rules are rules and are there to be enforced upon ALL users including your friends and associates.

Oh no.... They're onto us 🤣

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Stanza  
Date:   Thu 4 Feb 15:07

Quote:

QPR_Par, Thu 4 Feb 14:50

Admin, I think it`s only fair that you at least issue Brian with a yellow card for continually posting links to the highlights.

Rules are rules and are there to be enforced upon ALL users including your friends and associates.

I think the principle of "sovereign immunity" applies - just as Queen Elizabeth cannot be prosecuted in her own courts, so King Brian is able to break his own rules with impunity.

(My invoice is in the post ...)

Support Dunfermline Athletic Disabled Supporters` Club (it will cost you nothing) when you shop online with one of 4000 retailers and insurance firms etc
http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/dadsc

Post Edited (Thu 04 Feb 15:08)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: QPR_Par  
Date:   Thu 4 Feb 15:16

Yorkie, I don`t make the rules, all I`m asking is for admin to do their job fairly to all members.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 4 Feb 16:02

😱 OMG rumbled
Awaiting said yellow card 🥴

in my defence M`Lord, I think the rules have been written incorrectly. the links referred to were intended to be "stream links to unnofficial sites" not to highlights. I will pass that by my solicitor.

Post Edited (Thu 04 Feb 16:30)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: NikNakPar  
Date:   Thu 4 Feb 16:14

Is QPR a returning member who was previously black carded by Bryan.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Parsmad  
Date:   Thu 4 Feb 16:18

Post Edited (Thu 04 Feb 16:19)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: veteraneastender  
Date:   Thu 4 Feb 16:23

Good work on the highlights Brian.

Much better performance, team played well etc.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 4 Feb 16:31

my only tenuous link to the highlights was to post the said "link". parstv team did the recording, editing and uploads.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: eastendalloapar  
Date:   Thu 4 Feb 16:38

I thought at the time that when Dow got hurt some of the Raith players stopped and Comrie took advantage to go through. The highlights show that one of their players even put his hand up to get attention for Dow. In fairness Comrie played to the whistle, which never came.

matt forsyth
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: The Toun Clock  
Date:   Thu 4 Feb 16:41

The noise of Comrie`s shot hitting off the post and into the back of the net is soothing

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: OzPar  
Date:   Thu 4 Feb 22:55

That pass by Iain Wilson to Declan for the first goal was just magnificent! It could not have been sweeter or more perfectly placed and timed for his run.

And a shout out to the Wee Team for their strip, which I think looks terrific. I don`t think I have seen a smarter looking outfit on the Scottish football scene for a good long time.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: DA-go Par Adonis  
Date:   Thu 4 Feb 22:58

This season`s Pars away kit?

In fact, we`ve had some cracking away strips in recent years - the black and red stripes with old skool DAFC stitching in place of the badge and the red Sampdoria style effort both spring to mind.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I love it when we go sell Kevin Nisbet,
He's gonna pay for everyone this season.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: PARS207  
Date:   Thu 4 Feb 23:02

Seen it from early last night and in highlights, the difference we were up against, when Wilson plays that lovely pass to Declan you could see the wide open spaces he could run Into, the same with Azzas goal the wide open space to move into.

Why.... cause raith didn't sit in and park the bus like most other teams do at eep. An Arbroath or a morton side if faced loosing the ball for our 1st goals would have had their back 4 all in tact with no space to run into easily, have said it for a few weeks now and was clear as day in the game against Raith. Saturday will be totally different.

You can see the energy and belief flood out the lads once they scored the 1st last night
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: DunfyDave  
Date:   Fri 5 Feb 09:05

Team is full of energy and vigour. They are playing at a fast pace and creating chances.

Best Pars team I have watched for a very long time.

,👍 Stevie Crawford

DunfyDave
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: LochgellyAlbert  
Date:   Fri 5 Feb 16:18

Wilson's pass is a thing of beauty!😍
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2020 -- DAFC.net