DAFC.net
Home 26 July 2021 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 What excuse this week
Topic Originator: FRED1981  
Date:   Sat 6 Feb 16:55

It was the same last season couldn’t beat Alloa we were lucky to beat Arbroath at home .If you want a team to let you down guess where to come we are a laughing stock tactic wise .

F muller
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: What excuse this week
Topic Originator: wulliepar57  
Date:   Sat 6 Feb 17:28

Should be no excuse for the performance today !!
we were once again Tactically Naïve and garbage too
Have to agree tactics poor today also plus there really looked like there was only one team wanting to win today , they even showed us how to play with the wind but we didn`t pay attention
hope SC doesn`t blame the conditions it is one of those games where i thought we would win after a good win on Wednesday night but I should have known better

It now Gone with the Wind !!

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Rigger Al  
Date:   Sat 6 Feb 17:37

That was a strong enough team to have gotten a result ,Its the 11 players on the park who need to do wgat is required ,Looked like they had never played together ,Our passing was shocking a basic skill
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 6 Feb 17:48

I totally agree with you Rigger Al , the players on the park should have been good enough ! but here is a quote from BBC website after the game

Dunfermline could not make any headway and have now won just once in six matches, dropping to third.
I think this actually shows where we are just now ,

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: wee eck  
Date:   Sat 6 Feb 17:50

Where were you on Wednesday night, wullie? I can`t remember you posting then. Fans on here are as fickle as the weather in February.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 6 Feb 17:56

Eck I watched the game on Wednesday night and thought we were good actually thought we had turned the corner
I agreed with you also today if we won the toss and decided to kick against the wind that was IMO like you a big factor in losing today
but the biggest factor Is apart from Wednesday night we are not scoring goals and goals win games

Post Edited (Sat 06 Feb 18:00)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: GJS93  
Date:   Sat 6 Feb 18:03

and if we had played with the wind in the first half, not scored then lost the game you and others would be saying that was the wrong decision.

fickle is one way of putting it...

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: cammypar 1995  
Date:   Sat 6 Feb 18:03

Quote:

wulliepar57, Sat 6 Feb 17:56

Eck I watched the game on Wednesday night and thought we were good actually thought we had turned the corner
I agreed with you also today if we won the toss and decided to kick against the wind that was IMO like you a big factor in losing today
but the biggest factor Is apart from Wednesday night we are not scoring goals and goals win games

Yet we are still in the playoffs shows everyone else has had the same inconsistencies in results

c'mon the pars
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: PARS207  
Date:   Sat 6 Feb 18:06

Quote:

wee eck, Sat 6 Feb 17:50

Where were you on Wednesday night, wullie? I can`t remember you posting then. Fans on here are as fickle as the weather in February.

would be very interesting to see the frequency and timing of posters like that, win and never hear from them and poor results they are straight on declaring its an absolute shambles and heads need to roll
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Rosyth Par  
Date:   Sat 6 Feb 18:07

Don`t think Crawford is the man to take this club any further, He will keep the gig till the end of the season, Personaly don`t see us finishing in the play offs but here`s hoping. Coyp

[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 6 Feb 18:07

Cammypar 1985
Of course every team has some Inconsistencies and it is just as well or we would not be sitting 3rd , what`s annoying me is I feel we have a good squad and we should be performing more consistently than we are

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: cammypar 1995  
Date:   Sat 6 Feb 18:15

Of course but the meltdown on here after every game some folk get themselves in some state. We are where we are and not a lot we can do about it but turn up on Monday and try and improve for Saturday.

c'mon the pars
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 6 Feb 18:15

Pars 207
I am on here good or bad and always try to give a fair reflection in my post and it is only my own opinion I am giving
I do not single anyone out either if they have made errors as it is a team game And I would never say heads should roll
I might not be happy at a result but I always take it on the chin and move on
And if you think that the performance today was acceptable that is your choice
As for poor results we have a had a lot of the lately

[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 6 Feb 18:26

Cammypar 1985
I think you are forgetting most posters on here are keyboard Managers and can do better than SC LOL
And your right we are where we are so we dust ourselves down and prepare for the Dundee game next Saturday
at the end of the day its only a game of football
And in the current climate with everything that is going on it should be thought of that way some you win some you lose and for us a lot we draw

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: livipar2  
Date:   Sat 6 Feb 19:27

Fred - you must have been furious with the result and performance against Raith. You only ever pop up after a bad result with your usual guff.

Mon the Pars!!!!!!!!!!!
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Indiapar  
Date:   Sun 7 Feb 15:43

Its important never to make excuses. You have to face up to the reality. Only that way can you have an authentic and transparent discussion over the issues and take the necessary action to address them.
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net