DAFC.net
Home 27 September 2021 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 DAFC New Partnership With Back Onside
Topic Originator: yvb-par  
Date:   Wed 17 Feb 10:05

This project took a few months in the planning and, I am delighted to see DAFC and The Pars Foundation going into partnership with mental health charity Back Onside.

One of my objectives when I was appointed DAFC’s Mental Health Ambassador was to try and make our club an even more mentally healthy workplace. Working in this partnership allows this to happen, with the expertise that is available from Back Onside.

To further strengthen ties within our local community DAFC are delighted that the partnership will also work with The Pars Foundation. This will enable the excellent work to continue and develop in West Fife and beyond. This will help provide more education, workshops and mental health awareness sessions to our fan-base and local community.

https://www.dafc.co.uk/story.php?t=DAFC_and_Back_Onside_Partnership&ID=12856

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: DAFC New Partnership With Back Onside
Topic Originator: Buspasspar  
Date:   Wed 17 Feb 11:16

Fantastic yvb-par well done to all involved

We are forever shaped by the Children we once were
[IP address logged]
 Re: DAFC New Partnership With Back Onside
Topic Originator: eastendalloapar  
Date:   Wed 17 Feb 11:45

Well done for getting this started.

matt forsyth
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net