DAFC.net
Home 31 July 2021 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 QOS away
Topic Originator: Connor560  
Date:   Mon 22 Feb 13:27

This weeks stream for Queens away is:

https://www.qostv.co.uk

Looks to be £10 which is very reasonable.

C'mon Ye Pars!
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: QOS away
Topic Originator: PARS207  
Date:   Mon 22 Feb 13:43

[Post Deleted] - Reported as abusive
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: alwaysaPar  
Date:   Mon 22 Feb 13:53

Quote:

PARS207, Mon 22 Feb 13:43

Quote of post that has been removed also removed.
Admin

Really no need for that........
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: yorkiepar  
Date:   Mon 22 Feb 14:10

I thought the Pars TV commentary was quite good on Saturday.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: brian  
Date:   Mon 22 Feb 14:45

the QOS login details will be the same as your ParsTV login details.

the same PPV platform is used on both sites.

it would be appreciated if people had any comments that they keep them constructive. it`s a shame to see the behaviour of one or two people

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: DA-go Par Adonis  
Date:   Mon 22 Feb 14:52

Also, not that he needs anyone validating him, but if the remark was about Burty,
I`ll say this for him - his knowledge of Scottish football is fantastic and he`s a great commentator, as evidenced if anyone has ever seen a Pars game when he`s flying solo and has to do it entirely himself. Quite phenomenal, and that`s without making any allowance for the fact that he`s partially sighted and watches the games through binoculars.

He`s a pretty selfless guy, so when he has a co-commentator, I think he adapts his style so as to involve the other person as much as possible. It`s a chattier type of discussion you get as a result, but almost all of it is to do with the shape of the teams, tactics, positioning how the result might be viewed by the management team etc.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I love it when we go sell Kevin Nisbet,
He's gonna pay for everyone this season.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: twin par  
Date:   Mon 22 Feb 15:33

Disgraceful, that somebody would get spoken about like that.All the people, that provide pars t.v, deserve great credit,they do a fabulous job, under difficult circumstances sometimes.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Rastapari  
Date:   Mon 22 Feb 15:55

Quote:

DA-go Par Adonis, Mon 22 Feb 14:52

Also, not that he needs anyone validating him, but if the remark was about Burty,
I`ll say this for him - his knowledge of Scottish football is fantastic and he`s a great commentator, as evidenced if anyone has ever seen a Pars game when he`s flying solo and has to do it entirely himself. Quite phenomenal, and that`s without making any allowance for the fact that he`s partially sighted and watches the games through binoculars.

He`s a pretty selfless guy, so when he has a co-commentator, I think he adapts his style so as to involve the other person as much as possible. It`s a chattier type of discussion you get as a result, but almost all of it is to do with the shape of the teams, tactics, positioning how the result might be viewed by the management team etc.

This Burty's a cracking lad.

Carole Baskin fed Rasta to a tiger.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Lambo1885  
Date:   Mon 22 Feb 16:05

Thought saturday`s commentary was the best of the season.....

Sometimes during previous games I`ve not quite enjoyed bits or agreed with what they`ve said (all about opinions tho), but thought they got the balance spot on this weekend. Good work guys.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Superally  
Date:   Mon 22 Feb 16:31

Burty is a top bloke and he gives good informative commentary without a load of bias. It certainly is appreciated by non Dunfermline fans.

2009/10, 2010/11, 2013/14, 2015/16 dafc.net Prediction League Champion

It's a well known medical fact that some men were born two drams below par.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Polt  
Date:   Mon 22 Feb 16:34

Like everything in life. It works for some but not others.
Whenever I have watched Pars TV I have enjoyed the commentary. Having said that some clubs I have not enjoyed.
However as it was previously pointed out to me these folk do it for nothing but genuinely trying to give fans the best experience they can.
Hats off to burty and Co because I certainly couldn't do it.
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net