DAFC.net
Home 27 February 2021 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Brighton v Palace
Topic Originator: Jbob  
Date:   Tue 23 Feb 09:44

Funny old game right enough.
Possession
Home75%Away25%

Shots
Home25Away3

Shots on Target
Home5Away2

Corners
Home13Away0

Fouls
Home11Away6

Goals 1-2

Bobs of the world unite
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Brighton v Palace
Topic Originator: Gem 1977  
Date:   Tue 23 Feb 11:21

Only stat that matters is the bottom one though.

Here's to the first of the day, fellas! To old D.H. Lawrence.
Neh! Neh! Neh! Fuh! Fuh! Fuh! Indians

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: AJ27  
Date:   Tue 23 Feb 12:49

Very true but it’s a horrible way to play - football is meant to be an entertainment. In the first fixture with Palace at home, Palace had one shot and Brighton had 20 - the final score was 1 each.

I’d much rather watch Fulham or Brighton trying to play football than Palace simply trying to stop others playing.

Andy J
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: parathletic  
Date:   Tue 23 Feb 13:20

Not unusual for Brighton. In their last 2 home games they have had 51 shots for the return of one goal and a single point.Maybe some shooting practice this week

Palace are dire to watch but then again they aren`t the only ones this season,add in Wolves, Newcastle, Sheffield United, West Brom, Spurs and Burnley-all playing for 0-0 from the kick off at times when I`ve watched them.

Post Edited (Tue 23 Feb 13:24)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: neils  
Date:   Tue 23 Feb 14:12

The bottom stat matters, never got the `proper football` thing, almost all the passing had no purpose whatsoever, each to their own but watching Brighton can be like watching paint drying,

They are now in a relegation fight, and are easy to beat- step 1 let them pass from the back they are not good enough to be effective. Step 2 hit the guy slow in possession Step 3 score goal.

Repeat as required

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Raymie the Legend  
Date:   Tue 23 Feb 16:06

Adam Lallana came on as sub and passed up two of the better chances they had. You would have fancied him to score from at least one of them

Hodgson needs to retire. I dislike watching his teams

It's bloody tough being a legend
Ron Atkinson - 1983
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: GG Riva  
Date:   Tue 23 Feb 16:32

Quote:

Raymie the Legend, Tue 23 Feb 16:06

Adam Lallana came on as sub and passed up two of the better chances they had. You would have fancied him to score from at least one of them

Hodgson needs to retire. I dislike watching his teams

It's not his fault clubs keep hiring him. Maybe Mrs H is a bit of nagging old bat?

I bet Newcastle fans wish their team had amassed as many points as Palace, not to mention the 3 teams below the Toon.

Not your average Sunday League player.
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2020 -- DAFC.net