DAFC.net
Home 17 April 2021 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Dundee vs Inverness
Topic Originator: Polt  
Date:   Tue 2 Mar 20:03

Dundee 2-0 up at HT. Inverness seem to be heading for a relegation fight unless they can string a couple of wins together. So tight in bottom of this league only 10 points seperate 2nd place to 9th.
If anything that should be the kick up the er5e that we need points in the bag.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Dundee vs Inverness
Topic Originator: wulliepar57  
Date:   Tue 2 Mar 20:18

I am a glutton for punishment Polt so watching the game
Both teams are as bad as one another , missed first goal for Dundee as I was making tea but second goal was avoidable , horrific defending by ICT right on half time , second half scrappy the noo
But your right It shows you need the points in the bag and hopefully we can win on Friday night and that will be the catalyst we need to kick on

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Polt  
Date:   Tue 2 Mar 22:03

Aye hopefully we can pull it off we always seem to up our game against rovers and hearts for some reason.
Rovers last 2 home games were 3-1 against Dundee and Alloa, prior to that a 4-0 defeat against hearts having beaten the same opponents away from home midweek.

Feeling confident we can maybe hold out for a 1-2 away win. That will help us build confidence to secure wins at home and away in remaining games.

If the lads play as they can do and give 100% effort and focus. Then cannae ask for any more than that.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Rigger Al  
Date:   Tue 2 Mar 23:27

2 0 for the pars
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2020 -- DAFC.net