DAFC.net
Home 23 September 2021 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Banks interview
Topic Originator: saltonsgonagetu  
Date:   Tue 16 Mar 21:57

Crystal Palace loanee Scott Banks happy to play where needed for Dunfermline
He’s enjoying himself on the right flank – But Crystal Palace loanee Scott Banks says he’s happy to play wherever Dunfermline boss Stevie Crawford needs him.

The attacker played 89 minutes on Saturday and won a penalty as Dunfermline beat Morton 1-0 to move second in the Scottish Championship. It was a glimpse of the Crystal Palace loanee’s potential, Banks signing at East End Park on loan in January
While he wants to add end product to his game on the wing, Banks insists he’s happy to move around for Crawford (Pars TV): “I don’t think you could have asked anything more from the boys. The work we put in, it was the hunger and desire to try and get that promotion. A goal is coming but I am enjoying myself here.

“I want to be a big part for the rest of the campaign. To do that I need to assist, create and score, and it was frustrating I never quite managed that against Morton but I thought I put myself into good opportunities.

“I have no doubt it’s coming. I would say the right-wing is my favourite position as I am very confident on my run foot going down that line. I can play anywhere along that line behind the striker and wherever I can play, I will.”

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Banks interview
Topic Originator: Polt  
Date:   Tue 16 Mar 22:13

Love that attitude!!
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net