DAFC.net
Home 19 September 2021 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Funny old game ...
Topic Originator: Ronaldo  
Date:   Sat 20 Mar 11:19

For most of our season, it`s been like watching paint dry (not a criticism ... that`s just how it seems). Yet here I am yet again, Saturday morning, looking forward to seeing us play, full of hope and expectation. That`s football for you. The hard stuff. A tough habit to break.

Post Edited (Sat 20 Mar 11:27)
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Funny old game ...
Topic Originator: Parsweep  
Date:   Sat 20 Mar 11:29

Paint dry !!
How dare you ?
You better look out ;-)

Bobvo
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Milos Drizzle  
Date:   Sat 20 Mar 12:38

Exactly how I feel Ronaldo. Perhaps a tad unfair, but this season has felt brutal from a team performance perspective, yet we're still right in the mixer for a play-off spot. And I am also full of expectation for a cracking open, free-flowing game and a thumping victory for the Pars :)

This is my signature
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: CocoPar  
Date:   Sat 20 Mar 12:55

I wonder if it isn`t so much like watching paint dry, instead it`s about the experience. Yes we have ground out results, we also gave Raith a doing at home, but I wonder if it comes down to the matchday experience. I`m excited about the game today, but its definitely not the same as being there in person!

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Pars_1986  
Date:   Sat 20 Mar 13:27

If watching paint dry means we still keep picking up the point/points i will keep at it. Its definitely better than actually having the wife at me saying the painting actually needs done 🤣🤣
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net