DAFC.net
Home 19 September 2021 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Betting against your team
Topic Originator: Parfect69  
Date:   Sat 20 Mar 16:55

When the odds are in the pars favour does anyone ever put money on the opposition to win. I have pars pals who say they would never do it as it is just wrong, however I have in the past like today put a couple of quid in ICT to win. Softens the blow a little
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Betting against your team
Topic Originator: londonparsfan  
Date:   Sat 20 Mar 16:57

When I used to go to the games on a regular basis I had a decent return betting on and against us. Anyone that can't differentiate between being a bettor and a supporter probably shouldn't be betting full stop.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Stoo  
Date:   Sat 20 Mar 17:22

Have done it but dont like it, so wouldn`t do it again.

Also not keen on betting on a specific scoreline in our favour. Hoping we miss chances....

Although maybe any excitement is better than the zero we have at the minute.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: PostmanPar  
Date:   Sat 20 Mar 18:10

Never really bet against the pars but what I used to do was pick early games and add the pars game to it in an over 2.5 goals line. The point of bet was I’d hopefully get early ones up then see my bet win in front of me. Once though I got early games up and was waiting on pars game(think it was v morton), game poised at 1 1 then morton scored with last kick of the ball, i remember having an inner battle with myself whether I should be happy or not!

[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net