DAFC.net
Home 21 June 2021 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Manager
Topic Originator: EEP  
Date:   Tue 23 Mar 21:58

So I can confirm that it’s the management team that is not making the right formation etc.... we are not playing as a unit at all and far to defensive again.
For the past 2 seasons we start playing open pressing football and always end up with brutal performances?

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Manager
Topic Originator: Rastapari  
Date:   Tue 23 Mar 22:23

Turgid, boring crap.
We're treading choppy water, again.
Can this be it going forward?

Carole Baskin fed Rasta to a tiger.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: we won the cup in 68  
Date:   Tue 23 Mar 22:27

3 years in a row we have gone out in the first round we have entered under Crawford. Raith, Stranraer and Morton.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Parallel Lines  
Date:   Tue 23 Mar 22:30

Hmm loan players and one year deals all go. New owners pump some cash in. Stevie moves to director of football. Clear out needed.

I looked for my pet in all the books on animals and birds and then I found it in the Book of Revelations.Marty Feldman
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: helensburghpar  
Date:   Tue 23 Mar 22:30

At least I didn`t have to travel to that tonight. Stranraer was a long way back after a pathetic performance.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: ParsMad98  
Date:   Tue 23 Mar 22:31

Why am I getting Allan Johnston vibes from this team :(

RM DAFC
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Kaiser  
Date:   Tue 23 Mar 22:32

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH............

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: obiwanyouknowme  
Date:   Tue 23 Mar 22:32

Get Crawford out and give it to Petrie

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: PARrot  
Date:   Tue 23 Mar 22:37

Quote:

obiwanyouknowme, Tue 23 Mar 22:32

Why Petrie?
Another favourite to the slaughter.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Polt  
Date:   Tue 23 Mar 22:40

As I said earlier today. I am not disappointed because he tried a different formation... Really disappointed that he still chose the snooze fest style of football.

Is it his tactics or has he lost the dressing room? They can play better than that yet....think Crawford needs to get big Jim in that dressing room. Those lads look just as bored as we do.
Please stop calling for Crawford to be sacked. He has proven his worth in his talent spotting and he should be moved into director of football and development role rather than sacked.
He's not as bad as some we have had in the past. It's just for me the player recruitment is spot on - the motivational and inspiration just doesn't seem to be there connecting with the team.
I am convinced there has been more issues in the background we don't know about.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Row_ZZ  
Date:   Tue 23 Mar 22:40

This isn’t just based on today, this is been boiling for about 3-4 months now. We have been absolutely putrid. No plan, no real attacking threat, inviting pressure constant. We’re now slowly slipping out of the play-offs after looking comfortable and other teams are catching up.

He’ll not go. But I think we are all in agreement he is not the man to take us forward.

I Know There's Gonna Be (Good Times)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: mars par  
Date:   Tue 23 Mar 22:42

Dick Campbell`s Arbroath side have been an entertaining watch this season, if he can get good attacking football with results to match out of part time players then I`d love to see what he could do with this squad

He was on Open Goal the other week there slating the "centre back, left back, centre back, right back, centre back, midfielder, midfielder doesnae fancy it so back to the keeper" pihs we`ve been putting out all season. Also says he won`t play one up front ever again

Music to my ears at the moment

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: elvis_lives  
Date:   Tue 23 Mar 22:43

Quote:

PARrot, Tue 23 Mar 22:37

Quote:

obiwanyouknowme, Tue 23 Mar 22:32

Why Petrie?
Another favourite to the slaughter.

Because he has a track record of over achievement with resources available and produces entertaining teams.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 23 Mar 22:43

Why not Petrie?

Got Montrose playing nice attacking football, sitting 3rd in a league that has Falkirk, Cove, Patrick, Airdrie, Clyde

In fairness I’d take anyone over what I watch week in week out just now.

It’s no even the fact that we are getting beat it’s the fact that you know the football your about to watch will be absolute toilet. We have no midfield and all our strikers are being stripped of any confidence

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: ParfectXI  
Date:   Tue 23 Mar 22:44

Not Petrie I’m afraid - yes we definitely need a change and soon but we need someone in the Jeffries mould even in the short term - someone seasoned that can bring us together and spark a bit of belief in the players. Someone they can look up to as having been there and done that. I’ve said it before - Alex McLeish hasn’t had a club since he managed Scotland and his previous club was in Egypt. He could well be the man to revive us if we could convince him to join.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: 1970par  
Date:   Tue 23 Mar 22:46

I can’t see where people can defend Stevie Crawford

it’s getting steadily worse, the standard of performance and tactics are woeful with nothing to suggest he’s got the ability to turn it round.

Something is wrong in that dressing room

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Row_ZZ  
Date:   Tue 23 Mar 22:49

Petrie has got to be the no1 choice. F*lkirk and Raith fans, that seen them against Montrose, were always impressed with how they played and he has over-achieved, to say the very least, with a shoe-string budget. His win record is absolutely phenomenal with such a provincial club. There was talk of him potentially moving to a bigger team but apparently his full-time job outside football is very profitable. I think we are realistically the only club he would leave for IMO.

PETRIE! PETRIE! PETRIE!

I Know There's Gonna Be (Good Times)
[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 23 Mar 22:51

I agree something has gone wrong in that dressing room.

This team is nowhere hear the team we were at the start of the season the drop off has been massive.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Parsfangaz  
Date:   Tue 23 Mar 22:52

Quote:

Polt, Tue 23 Mar 22:40

As I said earlier today. I am not disappointed because he tried a different formation... Really disappointed that he still chose the snooze fest style of football.

Is it his tactics or has he lost the dressing room? They can play better than that yet....think Crawford needs to get big Jim in that dressing room. Those lads look just as bored as we do.
Please stop calling for Crawford to be sacked. He has proven his worth in his talent spotting and he should be moved into director of football and development role rather than sacked.
He's not as bad as some we have had in the past. It's just for me the player recruitment is spot on - the motivational and inspiration just doesn't seem to be there connecting with the team.
I am convinced there has been more issues in the background we don't know about.

Great post
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: pacifist  
Date:   Tue 23 Mar 22:52

I think I saw a hint of a senior player questioning Crawford`s decisions on the pitch during the game.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: RossDAFC  
Date:   Tue 23 Mar 22:55

8 games to go in the season and folk want the manager sacked. Stick it out and if we don`t make the playoffs he goes simple as that.

If we barely make it and haven`t improved at all then again, look to replace the manager.

If we pick back up which can happen in literally any game in the champ then keep him on.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Rigger Al  
Date:   Tue 23 Mar 22:57

Quote:

1970par, Tue 23 Mar 22:46

I can’t see where people can defend Stevie Crawford

it’s getting steadily worse, the standard of performance and tactics are woeful with nothing to suggest he’s got the ability to turn it round.

Something is wrong in that dressing room

Starting to tbibk the same way Kenny
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: GG4  
Date:   Tue 23 Mar 22:58

Petrie recently signed a 3 year deal at Montrose. Must have a good job outside football too.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 23 Mar 23:03

Why stick it out? We are still in with a chance of the play offs and at least second place. It’s clear though with the way they are playing that that dream will disappear rapidly under Crawford. Why not get someone in now and cement that place now instead of rebuilding next season and starting all over again

[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 23 Mar 23:05

If Petrie's business outside football is doing so well he would be mad to risk it and go into fulltime football management.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: GJS93  
Date:   Tue 23 Mar 23:06

"Something is wrong in that dressing room"

well heres a thought, maybe mentally some of them are struggling with the effects of lockdowns, restrictions, constant covid testing, just coming out of a covid outbreak etc. when things are going well you can get through it, start going against you it just gets tougher and tougher.

way the posts are going Crawford will get the blame for covid now.

sack him and give a new manager a 6/7 month contract, pointless giving anything longer nowadays.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: The moose  
Date:   Tue 23 Mar 23:11

Director of football, wake up and smell the coffee.

BCM
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: cammypar 1995  
Date:   Tue 23 Mar 23:12

I get covid test every week and have covid outbreaks at work also I'm under the same covid restrictions as everyone else but I don't just decide not to perform at work. You get on with it.

c'mon the pars

Post Edited (Tue 23 Mar 23:13)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Rigger Al  
Date:   Tue 23 Mar 23:15

No BOD will sack their management team sitting in third place ,games in hand and 7 games to go .
Any changes will be nearer end of season if we fail to make play offs or if we loose the playoff
[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 23 Mar 23:18

Quote:

GJS93, Tue 23 Mar 23:06

"Something is wrong in that dressing room"

well heres a thought, maybe mentally some of them are struggling with the effects of lockdowns, restrictions, constant covid testing, just coming out of a covid outbreak etc. when things are going well you can get through it, start going against you it just gets tougher and tougher.

way the posts are going Crawford will get the blame for covid now.

sack him and give a new manager a 6/7 month contract, pointless giving anything longer nowadays.

Aye mibbe, it is possible certainly but the dip in form coincides with what "allegedly" happened in training. I still stand by my comment about getting big Jim into that dressing room before next game. What I would give to have Cardle (for skill and taking punts from outside the box) and wee Josh (just for the fire he has in his belly and his through passes that a striker can run On to) back right now.
Whatever the cause Crawford needs to find the answer, he needs to be honest. Those boys should already be fired up...they are close to being able to "earn" the opportunity to play in the top flight.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: parathletic  
Date:   Tue 23 Mar 23:22

7 games, plus extra- time tonight , out of the last 10 we haven`t scored in. Clearly something isn`t working currently.

Not enough players with an affinity to the club and willing to run themselves into the ground, some of them have never even played in front of the fans.With a high squad turnover year on year it`s hard to build a team unit and we just look like individuals. Some are going through the motions.

Crawford doesn`t do himself any favours with his lack of animation on the sidelines either imo. It`s probably even more noticeable with no fans there singing. If the team is lethargic get out there and tell them that!

Massive games coming up. Really hoping for a decent performance this weekend to kick start us again as confidence looks low and the end of the season is approaching. The` dip` in form has been 4 months now bar the Rovers game.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: gordi-b  
Date:   Tue 23 Mar 23:28

The management duo were the cheap option at the time and we are paying the price now .

G.B
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: CrossPar  
Date:   Tue 23 Mar 23:29

Just listened to his post match interview and he says he was happy with the performance and the players, the result just didn't go our way. The interview sounded weak given what has been described by those who watched the game. I am afraid that Steve just doesn't possess the tough streak that most good managers need to be successful. Nice guys don't often make good managers.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: The moose  
Date:   Tue 23 Mar 23:42

Quote:

CrossPar, Tue 23 Mar 23:29

Just listened to his post match interview and he says he was happy with the performance and the players, the result just didn't go our way. The interview sounded weak given what has been described by those who watched the game. I am afraid that Steve just doesn't possess the tough streak that most good managers need to be successful. Nice guys don't often make good managers.

What game was he watching? 🤔🤔

BCM
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: rossmcno1  
Date:   Tue 23 Mar 23:44

“Why am I getting Allan Johnston vibes from this team :(“

Say what you want about AJ and his teams, one season apart we got good entertainment. One horrendous season but before that I can remember plenty games where we were fantastic to watch (if not frustrating at times!).

Genuinely struggle to name more than 5 games where we have entertained as a team under Crawford.

It’s turgid, insipid, boring p*sh right now. Be madness to make a change tho at this time. Got to be done at end of season if he doesn’t make playoffs.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 23 Mar 23:49

Crawford will be gone at the end of the season and a foreign manager in and we will be full of Eastern European trialists etc.... it’s going down that road!

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: parsfan97  
Date:   Wed 24 Mar 00:05

Crawford was a cheap option for the job so surely can be as cheap to get rid of him? 4 wins in the league since mid November that’s relegation form!!

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: eastendalloapar  
Date:   Wed 24 Mar 12:17

Something is wrong, why would a manager let his best attacking midfielder out on loan and say its for the team balance. Has Kyle told him what he is doing wrong?

matt forsyth
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: jake89  
Date:   Wed 24 Mar 12:42

Quote:

cammypar 1995, Tue 23 Mar 23:12

I get covid test every week and have covid outbreaks at work also I'm under the same covid restrictions as everyone else but I don't just decide not to perform at work. You get on with it.

Everyone responds in different ways.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: cammypar 1995  
Date:   Wed 24 Mar 13:07

Not a good enough excuse I'm afraid our so called big players simply haven't been good enough Thomas has he rotten since the hearts game all the others since the raith game. Soon enough the players have to take some responsibility.

c'mon the pars
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: rossmcno1  
Date:   Wed 24 Mar 13:28

“ Crawford will be gone at the end of the season and a foreign manager in and we will be full of Eastern European trialists etc.... it’s going down that road!”

How do you know that?

And is that a good thing or bad thing?

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Indiapar  
Date:   Wed 24 Mar 14:04

You obviously want to win these sorts of games but not at any expense given our league position and focus on the playoffs. The players who were on the park should have been good enough to win the game. The club has come along way over the last 5 years. The next few games in the league are the most important for us. Its not just about the manager it is the players responsibility too. Ill be getting behind both manager and team in this vital part of the season. Good luck to them
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: summeragent  
Date:   Wed 24 Mar 18:44

Quote:

gordi-b, Tue 23 Mar 23:28

The management duo were the cheap option at the time and we are paying the price now .

Fully agree with that.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 24 Mar 19:33

It’s just a shame as the team were great to watch with their attacking football and pressing the game at the start of the season.
The players were all over the park and we looked really good....... then we go defensive, can’t make a simple pass and hoof the ball up to a striker that can’t header plus he’s on his own up front?🤷🏻‍♂️ Surely SC and his assistants can see where it’s going wrong??
It’s either SC is out of his depth now or he has lost the dressing room.
Tbh and it’s just an assumption I can’t see him getting the players going before a game.
Again people on here will slate me but the new investors will be wanting to see progress and looking at the stats at the end of the day....anyone who thinks they are here just to purely help get the club forward have blinkers on... there will be a set time they will require to get their money back!

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: wee eck  
Date:   Wed 24 Mar 19:57

When people say the management team was the `cheap option` I always wonder what the expensive option was and how we could have afforded it.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: red-star-par  
Date:   Wed 24 Mar 20:35

They need to have patience with the manager and give him to the end of the season at very least. Results haven't been great over the winter, but we are still in a great position with a couple of games in hand. As we get into better weather, playing on better pitches we will see a return to the form of the early season. This is a squad assembled on a tight budget, we haven't splashed the cash out like Hearts or Dundee. Crawford has recruited well, and developed the players he has brought in. That's got to be the way ahead for a club like us. Constantly improving what we have. Knee jerk reactions like getting rid of the management team would set us back years.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 24 Mar 20:54

Red Star I agree to a point but once you have the investors who have put money into the club and it’s not Ross at the helm circumstances change and they will want to change the way the club go forward....

[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 24 Mar 20:54

Quote:

The moose, Tue 23 Mar 23:11

Director of football, wake up and smell the coffee.

👍👍👍
[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 24 Mar 20:55

Quote:

red-star-par, Wed 24 Mar 20:35

They need to have patience with the manager and give him to the end of the season at very least. Results haven't been great over the winter, but we are still in a great position with a couple of games in hand. As we get into better weather, playing on better pitches we will see a return to the form of the early season. This is a squad assembled on a tight budget, we haven't splashed the cash out like Hearts or Dundee. Crawford has recruited well, and developed the players he has brought in. That's got to be the way ahead for a club like us. Constantly improving what we have. Knee jerk reactions like getting rid of the management team would set us back years.

I am not for getting rid of SC. I am all for people expressing their opinion and SC needs to hear it. If he can stand and say hand on heart that these performances of late have been "played well" "good performance" then there is alot of fans watching that will tell him he's delusional.
My opinion....Last night he listened about changes to formation / the whole stop playing one up front etc etc. It didn't work.
Why not? I think it's because he comes across as a subdued guy. I am no sure he can rile players up, get them working for each other. Seriously Stevie needs to have his game plan meeting with them and head to the dug oot and let big Jim in there while Stevie is nae there. If anyone can get the blood pumpin and have players believe they can win together it is him! I am sure we would see a different performance. Maybe no like start of the season but i think it would come together more create a rhythm a positive vibe.
There is something in that dressing room that needs sorting.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 24 Mar 21:08

I was looking at the Championship form guide and in the last 10 away games we have the worst record in the division.

For the home games I think we are about 4th but we have been scraping through with 1-0 wins although that was reversed against ICT. If we don’t sustain our home form we are in trouble going into the last games. With 3 hard games we need to get this together otherwise we will be looking at the teams below with concern!
[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 24 Mar 21:13

Big Jim is about 75 years old now and would probably have a heart attack if he tried to get these players going....😅😅
As a club and with the new investment all the old school like Jim will be gone from the board level soon.
I’m sure we would have seen a lot more changes but due to the pandemic and these guys not being able to come over the club goes on.... but I’m sure there will be many changes to come when our new director off football arrives and reports back to his bosses!

[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 24 Mar 21:16

Topic Originator: wee eck like | nolike Like: 2
Date: Wed 24 Mar 19:57

When people say the management team was the `cheap option` I always wonder what the expensive option was and how we could have afforded it.

We`ll never know as no recruitment or interview process took place. We may have had an even cheaper option? My main gripe with him getting the job was that nobody else was considered or given a chance to put their plans across. If we had interviewed candidates and he was the best then fair enough.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 24 Mar 21:21

What part of we were skint, we gambled and lost a lot of money, we had to pay off the ex management team, and SC was already on the books does anybody not understand?

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: wee eck  
Date:   Wed 24 Mar 21:22

I`m sure the German investors said their intention was to improve the infrastructure of the club rather than provide short-term funds to splash on improving the squad.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 24 Mar 21:34

Topic Originator: PARrot
Date: Wed 24 Mar 21:21

What part of we were skint, we gambled and lost a lot of money, we had to pay off the ex management team, and SC was already on the books does anybody not understand?

Yet we were able to bring in Callum Davidson and Greg Shields and then pay cash for Nisbet, Turner, Murray, McGill, Edwards and Lang a few months later at the end of that season?

[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 24 Mar 21:51

As soon as you bring investors into a company then they have a say on what changes should be made. Does anyone think that we would not have a new director of football at EEP looking over things if there was no restrictions due to the pandemic??
Their man would be right in there reporting back to the new shareholders!

[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 24 Mar 22:11

I keep reading folk saying have patience with SC as if it’s his first season in charge. It’s not and if you have a look at last season from December we were struggling for results before the Covid crisis called a halt and basically saved us from falling further. He’s had 2 close seasons and 2 pretty much full clearouts with almost no-one from the main squad surviving from the season before. To me that doesn’t sound like there’s something quite right there. I can get the first one after he took over from AJ but twice? And if we are to believe that he has possibly lost the dressing room (which I wouldn’t be surprised about) would this be a third clear out?

Crawford will always be a hero for his on field displays but his management skills are questionable- it’s time to cut the trio loose or even better move Crawford into some sort of Chief Scout role where clearly he could be very talented. But we need a new manager before this rot costs us money in prize money as we fall down the league and money from the live streams. I’m sure I’m not the only one who will not pay another £12 to be utterly bored and frustrated for 90 or 120 mins.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: desparado  
Date:   Wed 24 Mar 23:27

Truth is we are bang average , with a bang average management team.
I don’t want us any where near the playoffs this season and will be happy to finish fifth.

The thought of losing to the Rovers in a play off fills me with dread.

There will be no fans there anyway so that will be a blessing in disguise.

Me? I would give the incumbents another season to show their worth.

The owners? Well that depends on lots of things.

I think we will lose more than we will win before the end of the season, it will end with a whimper, and we will finish fifth...at best...

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Berry  
Date:   Thu 25 Mar 07:23

Quote:

desparado, Wed 24 Mar 23:27

Truth is we are bang average , with a bang average management team.
I don’t want us any where near the playoffs this season and will be happy to finish fifth.

The thought of losing to the Rovers in a play off fills me with dread.

Remind me not to go to any party you ever throw in the future man.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: GJS93  
Date:   Thu 25 Mar 09:13

"He’s had 2 close seasons and 2 pretty much full clearouts with almost no-one from the main squad surviving from the season before. To me that doesn’t sound like there’s something quite right there. I can get the first one after he took over from AJ but twice? And if we are to believe that he has possibly lost the dressing room (which I wouldn’t be surprised about) would this be a third clear out?"

first one too many rotten apples on high wages
second one the small matter of covid, a league shutdown with doubts over the future season even taking place and the club cutting as many costs as possible. some of those players would have been offered deals if it had not been for that.

both of those also the number of out of contract players was far higher than under contract, this summer it is the opposite with the planning and signings that were/have been made.

as for "lost the dressing room", its a line that always comes out after a few bad results and performances, go back to January last year and it was said then after 5 defeats in a row including the last at Morton then on the Friday night against Dundee, Nisbet and the squad celebrate the first goal with Crawford and the team puts in one of the best performances of the season. does it happen? yes but its a long way from that here.

"I don’t want us any where near the playoffs this season and will be happy to finish fifth"

same as the last time you said it desperado, so in other words you are happy not to have an extra £70k in the bank in prize money and possible extra tv money? id rather have it in my bank account than another clubs especially when clubs are losing money every day.

Post Edited (Thu 25 Mar 11:30)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: parsmad68  
Date:   Thu 25 Mar 10:09

There were a few things I noticed during the match.
Extra time: the players all had a keen interest in what Stevie was saying. Half the Morton players disappeared up the tunnel at team talk time leaving big Gus waiting. The forlorn figure of McManus walking pitch side summed up his feelings.
Talk to most of the players from the Leishman era and you will find players who really enjoyed playing for the Pars and really enjoyed that part of their football career. Can the same be said of the players currently who have left or still remain at the club?
Is this the same for every club at the moment- these are strange times?
Is it the current lockdown situation for players affecting them?
Is the current alleged situation out of even the managers control?
Obviously success is a great part of the Leishman era but there were periods at that time you couldn’t buy a win. Even then the place seemed a happier place to be when we were not performing well or is that just nostalgia.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: back oh the net  
Date:   Thu 25 Mar 11:23

Quote:

rossmcno1, Wed 24 Mar 13:28

“ Crawford will be gone at the end of the season and a foreign manager in and we will be full of Eastern European trialists etc.... it’s going down that road!”

How do you know that?

And is that a good thing or bad thing?

He doesn’t know that it’s just a look at me post

Come on ye pars ⚽️
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: MDCCCLXXXV  
Date:   Thu 25 Mar 11:41

I don't know how easy it will be to bring a foreign manager in now that we are no longer in the European union.

East End Park is a symbol of all that is DAFC.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Indiapar  
Date:   Fri 26 Mar 04:23

There a 8 important games ahead. I am haapy to get behind the team and manager on the run in to the end of the season. Perhaps they are feeling the pressure so can do with a bit of support. We are far from out if it. There is everything to play for.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: DulochConvert  
Date:   Fri 26 Mar 04:36

We have never been in form this season! I am just thinking how good our results will be when we find it.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Berry  
Date:   Fri 26 Mar 09:53

Eh? We went 11 games unbeaten at the start of the season?
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 27 Mar 01:47

Quote:

Berry, Fri 26 Mar 09:53

Eh? We went 11 games unbeaten at the start of the season?

Lol. Some right fekin wallopers on here eh!

[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net