DAFC.net
Home 21 June 2021 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Scott Brown
Topic Originator: sintv  
Date:   Thu 25 Mar 16:11

has signed a 2 year contract with Aberdeen to be player coach at end of this season
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Scott Brown
Topic Originator: Polt  
Date:   Thu 25 Mar 16:31

Quote:

sintv, Thu 25 Mar 16:11

has signed a 2 year contract with Aberdeen to be player coach at end of this season

Good on him, sometimes a severe fud with his antics during a game, but his passion for football cannae really be argued against. I think (personal opinion!) Aberdeen have themselves a good solid management team.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Buspasspar  
Date:   Thu 25 Mar 16:57

Good on him ... might shake up a few of the non performers

We are forever shaped by the Children we once were
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: londonparsfan  
Date:   Thu 25 Mar 17:13

I think Aberdeen are about to find out what a decent job DM had been doing.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: MDCCCLXXXV  
Date:   Thu 25 Mar 17:54

My thoughts exactly LPF

East End Park is a symbol of all that is DAFC.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Big T Par  
Date:   Thu 25 Mar 18:02

I've always liked him, both as a player and off the field. The ***** that he takes, especially the horrible, horrible abuse he gets about his sister, which is very close thing for me, is completely abhorrent.

Hope he does well

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: MDCCCLXXXV  
Date:   Thu 25 Mar 18:30

Met the Scott a few times and comes across as a great guy and I would love to have someone of his ability playing for Dunfermline .

My reply to LPFs post was more about Aberdeen appointing a management team that havnt managed apart from Glass's u21 team in America, After having a boss with DM experience.

East End Park is a symbol of all that is DAFC.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: londonparsfan  
Date:   Thu 25 Mar 19:14

^ that was how my post was meant too. Nothing against either guy in particular but to consistently have been in and around 2nd and 3rd over the last x number of years with decent cup runs is extremely difficult for any side.

I think experienced managers with a good pedigree would struggle to better DMs record let alone relatively inexperienced guys.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Frank Butchers LoveHandles  
Date:   Thu 25 Mar 22:38

Good gig for him to get. Think he would have been on the fringes at Celtic next season with Turnbull coming through. I`m like others I think Aberdeen might struggle next season, Glass doesn’t strike me as management material but could be wrong.
Also didn`t realise Aberdeen have scored 1 goal in 15 hours of football. A bit of rebuild required there.

Awight Pat!
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net