DAFC.net
Home 21 June 2021 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Top 4
Topic Originator: Pars Athletic  
Date:   Sat 27 Mar 21:15

We ain't going to finish top 4. This team is pathetic, no fight or dig. Captain laughing on the pitch when we have just lost a 2 goal lead. Crawford clueless season is over people. Be lucky to win another game this season at this rate
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Top 4
Topic Originator: gordi-b  
Date:   Sat 27 Mar 21:17

Captain can,t wait to get out of the place .

G.B
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Stoo  
Date:   Sat 27 Mar 21:19

When the dust settles from tonight I think we need to first of all NOT lose to Raith.

Either before or after then, let Crawford go back to being a club legend.

Take our time getting the right man for the job and perhaps play less of the loanee players. Try some of the fringe players and see what we have for next season.

For me this season is over but I think some positives can come from it. Silver lining and all that.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: hudza  
Date:   Sat 27 Mar 21:21

Season isn’t over, we are somehow still iin the playoff positions.
We are rank but to say the season is over isn’t right. Every team in this league is dross

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: wulliepar57  
Date:   Sat 27 Mar 21:25

If we do not win on Tuesday against Raith I have to agree we will not be in the top four the way our form is !
no dig no fight at all and too many punts up the park again
Just now I am so disillusioned after throwing away a 2 goal lead ,for 6 mins I was happy but I could see Dundee were going to score as they were getting closer and closer and people sitting off them , supposed to be one of the best defenses in the league ? we couldn`t cope again with set pieces and this is what has cost us on numerous occasions this season

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: red-star-par  
Date:   Sat 27 Mar 21:26

Quote:

gordi-b, Sat 27 Mar 21:17

Captain can,t wait to get out of the place .

Tbh, based on that performance, he's not interested. He isn't putting in the effort and doesn't want to get hurt. He should be benched and replaced at the back by Mayo
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Stoo  
Date:   Sat 27 Mar 21:26

Might even make the play offs but we aren`t going up.

For me its done and im very grateful at this point for the apathy I have.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: parsfan97  
Date:   Sat 27 Mar 21:29

Forget the top 4 we are dreadful

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: FRED1981  
Date:   Sat 27 Mar 21:30

We would better not get into the playoffs because it will be another disappointment.As for Murray rumours of going to Aberdeen I don’t think so he would better take what he is offered.

F muller
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: wulliepar57  
Date:   Sat 27 Mar 21:35

right now we do not deserve to be in the play offs
week in week out same dire performances
most teams in this league can beat each other but tonight we were dross again only 1 away win all season tells it all !
probably Alloa are the only other team with that record

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Pars Athletic  
Date:   Sun 28 Mar 02:27

Quote:

hudza, Sat 27 Mar 21:21

We are rank but to say the season is over isn’t right. Every team in this league is dross

OK who are we beating to stay in top 4. We are absolutely pathetic. Season is over, even the happiest of clappers must see it now
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: da_no_1  
Date:   Sun 28 Mar 02:50

Ah the old "happy clappers" line. Wondered how long it would take before someone resorted to that.

"Some days will stay a 1000 years, some pass like the flash of a spark"
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: OldInnPar  
Date:   Sun 28 Mar 07:14

Quote:

Pars Athletic, Sun 28 Mar 02:27

Quote:

hudza, Sat 27 Mar 21:21

OK who are we beating to stay in top 4. We are absolutely pathetic. Season is over, even the happiest of clappers must see it now

Maybe our last 6 games or so, the majority being at home against teams we’ve already beaten. Whilst we have a difficult run just now the teams around us will have to play the same tough games.

Our home form has been excellent and we have a lot of home games left
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: DunfyDave  
Date:   Sun 28 Mar 08:49

Only 8pts difference between 3rd place and 9th place.

Whether the quality of the league is very poor or.very good, it is a tight league and everything to play for.

Current form statistically makes grim reading though and.puts us firmly at the bottom of the league.

As my learn'ed friend pointed out to me last night, "Pressure from negativity of the fans can be ruled out as an excuse this season". It is purely down to the players and/or the management.

If the manager does not make his own targets of Play-off spot , then sadly we should.be looking to replace him but I would give him every chance in this shortened season with only 7 games left to see it through.

DunfyDave

Post Edited (Sun 28 Mar 08:51)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: summeragent  
Date:   Sun 28 Mar 09:51

Just assume we make the playoffs and somehow managed to gain promotion. Who would advocate SC staying as manager in the SPL?
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net