DAFC.net
Home 18 September 2021 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Relegation?????
Topic Originator: EdmontonPar  
Date:   Tue 30 Mar 20:52

On this form, I wonder if this team can survive in this league never mind make the playoffs

We are in free fall and no signs of that slowing anytime soon

It’s been a completely different vibe about this team Since turnergate or thomasgate, whatever happened with either or both those players,

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Relegation?????
Topic Originator: Westies squint kicks  
Date:   Tue 30 Mar 20:52

27 game season, not 36 thank fk

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Angus_W  
Date:   Tue 30 Mar 21:11

8 points ahead ........... not so sure that’s going to be enough.

“.........your on mute Jordan” 😀
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Frank Butchers LoveHandles  
Date:   Tue 30 Mar 21:12

On current form we are absolutely in contention.

Awight Pat!
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Parallel Lines  
Date:   Tue 30 Mar 21:13

Arbroath if they win all their games can finish with 37 points Alloa 32. Neither of them will but I`d hate to go to Alloa last game needing a point. Sad fact that only last month we were talking about the promotion playoffs.

I looked for my pet in all the books on animals and birds and then I found it in the Book of Revelations.Marty Feldman
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Parsweep  
Date:   Tue 30 Mar 21:20

Quote:

Parallel Lines, Tue 30 Mar 21:13

Arbroath if they win all their games can finish with 37 points Alloa 32. Neither of them will but I`d hate to go to Alloa last game needing a point. Sad fact that only last month we were talking about the promotion playoffs.

Last month?
A lot of folk had us home and hosed as recently as 2 weeks ago !
I'm no expert , but a blind man could see we were nowhere near playing like promotion candidates .

Bobvo
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: craigypar35  
Date:   Tue 30 Mar 21:24

Need a couple more points to avoid relegation play offs. In a normal 36 game season 41/42 is usually enough to avoid bottom 2 so with it being 27 31/32 should be enough. Sad this is what we are thinking about
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Glenrothes Par  
Date:   Tue 30 Mar 21:25

I agree with Peter Grant of Alloa who said before the Dundee game that there isnt a championship side that cant be beaten. At this moment in time, the Pars look like the most likely team to be beaten. We are in freefall, and have been for weeks, the team doesn`t look as if it knows what it should be doing and that stems from management. If nothing changes soon we will be a contender

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: wetherby  
Date:   Tue 30 Mar 21:26

There is a league table on Pie n Bovril which shows the number of points each club has gathered since we beat Hearts in November. We are bottom of that table. I am getting anxious as to where our next point is coming from given that our performances have been deteriorating week by week since December.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: summeragent  
Date:   Tue 30 Mar 21:26

If we do get embroiled in relegation battle and stay up we may have Falkirk and Partick up next year.

We will have a total squad rebuild job after the mess SC is going to leave behind. Next season might be a bigger challenge!!
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net