DAFC.net
Home 19 September 2021 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Positivity...
Topic Originator: Berry  
Date:   Fri 2 Apr 08:07

We need to make some up, more so now than ever. Whilst we’ve been absolute pants recently and pushing for the manager to go, we all know he’s going to get at least to the end of the season so we can either sit and go through every week repeating the same rambles or we could try look at things in a more positive light.

Hearts at home, difficult tie but a team that aren’t playing well, just like us, pumped by Brora, three goals conceded against QOTS, protests outside Tynecastle, winnable tie if we can get our act together and a chance for us to get back in these playoffs.

Then we go into our remaining five fixtures, three of them at home and on paper seeing who we’re playing home and away all in my view winnable....if we get our act together.

Let’s just get back to basics and do what served us so well at the start of the season, we can still get in these playoffs and I’m not willing to conclude that our chance has gone when there is more than enough points available still to fight for.

Message to the players...forget about any pity parties and get stuck right in, show some belief, some arrogance, show that we deserve to be in these playoffs and we can even bloody go and win them.

Crawford, show that affection you have for the club more, back the players more and play to their strengths, re-energise this team during training, all is not lost yet this season so toss this ‘hurting’ crap in the bin and put some points on the board.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Positivity...
Topic Originator: Buspasspar  
Date:   Fri 2 Apr 08:22

Good man Berry

We are forever shaped by the Children we once were
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Angus_W  
Date:   Fri 2 Apr 08:52

Good post totally agree.....

I don’t want to hear players are hurting - I want to hear players are raging!

“.........your on mute Jordan” 😀
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: wulliepar57  
Date:   Fri 2 Apr 10:10

Good post
Probably sums up the feelings and thoughts of most of us
Good platform this Saturday to turn things around get the win as I do believe if we get in about them and get in their faces we can do it ! and it will do the players confidence a lot of good also for the remaining games

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Indiapar  
Date:   Fri 2 Apr 16:27

Yes agree its important to be positive. I also agree that now is the time for a good performance and maximum effort. I wish the team good luck, but with application and effort, luck shouldn't be needed. We shouldn't be worrying about other teams only ourselves. Win or lose provided the team does their best, that is all you can ask for.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: summeragent  
Date:   Fri 2 Apr 16:33

Quote:

Berry, Fri 02 Apr 08:07

We need to make some up, more so now than ever. Whilst we’ve been absolute pants recently and pushing for the manager to go, we all know he’s going to get at least to the end of the season so we can either sit and go through every week repeating the same rambles or we could try look at things in a more positive light.

Hearts at home, difficult tie but a team that aren’t playing well, just like us, pumped by Brora, three goals conceded against QOTS, protests outside Tynecastle, winnable tie if we can get our act together and a chance for us to get back in these playoffs.

Then we go into our remaining five fixtures, three of them at home and on paper seeing who we’re playing home and away all in my view winnable....if we get our act together.

Let’s just get back to basics and do what served us so well at the start of the season, we can still get in these playoffs and I’m not willing to conclude that our chance has gone when there is more than enough points available still to fight for.

Message to the players...forget about any pity parties and get stuck right in, show some belief, some arrogance, show that we deserve to be in these playoffs and we can even bloody go and win them.

Crawford, show that affection you have for the club more, back the players more and play to their strengths, re-energise this team during training, all is not lost yet this season so toss this ‘hurting’ crap in the bin and put some points on the board.

That’s a great post. Sack Crawford and get you in as manager. Much more motivational.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: GG Riva  
Date:   Fri 2 Apr 18:03

Another brilliant post, Berry. 🙂

Not your average Sunday League player.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Bucuresti Par  
Date:   Sat 3 Apr 08:26

Good post, we have enough quality in the squad, we have been poor recently but Tuesday`s disaster is the only time under Crawford we`ve been been completely battered. If he sets us up in a decent manner, with some presence in the middle of the park we`ll be competitive in each game. The defence when protected is fine and we have enough fire power going forward to score, even in games when we are not playing great.
There is still an opportunity for us, it`s up to the players and Crawford to show they can hit the standards consistently that are expected playing for the Pars.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: veteraneastender  
Date:   Sat 3 Apr 10:04

"Then we go into our remaining five fixtures, three of them at home and on paper seeing who we’re playing home and away all in my view winnable....if we get our act together."

Win our next six games ?

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: RM5944  
Date:   Sat 3 Apr 14:26

Quote:

Berry, Fri 02 Apr 08:07

Fantastic post. Great seeing some positivity here!

Football without the fans is nothing!
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 3 Apr 16:52

Well there’s reasons to be positive after today, disappointed not to have won that but a far better performance and back in the playoffs.

Bring on Ayr.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: alwaysaPar  
Date:   Sat 3 Apr 16:53

And we now can't be automatically relegated 😁
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 3 Apr 16:56

Quote:

alwaysaPar, Sat 03 Apr 16:53

And we now can't be automatically relegated 😁

Winners all around then!
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net