DAFC.net
Home 25 July 2021 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Would promotion be to soon for us anyway?
Topic Originator: cfad  
Date:   Tue 6 Apr 23:10

Looking increasingly unlikely that we'll get promoted even should we make it to the playoffs. However, my question is, would this be a bad outcome? Pros of going up are clearly money, and prestige, but on the park it would likely be a really tough season with our young team with the likelihood of us bouncing right back down again. Does another season in the championship allow our foreign investors to bolster the squad further with a view to pushing for promotion next season without Hearts in the league, and with a more of an in depth team so that if we did go up, we'd be able to compete? For me, the heart says we should be in the top league, but the head tells me that it needs another season. Thoughts?
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Would promotion be to soon for us anyway?
Topic Originator: aaaaaaaaaargh  
Date:   Tue 6 Apr 23:15

If we go on to finish in the top four and we win the playoffs, then I think we will have shown that we are ready.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: nick_dafc1  
Date:   Tue 6 Apr 23:16

Quote:

cfad, Tue 6 Apr 23:10

Looking increasingly unlikely that we'll get promoted even should we make it to the playoffs. However, my question is, would this be a bad outcome? Pros of going up are clearly money, and prestige, but on the park it would likely be a really tough season with our young team with the likelihood of us bouncing right back down again. Does another season in the championship allow our foreign investors to bolster the squad further with a view to pushing for promotion next season without Hearts in the league, and with a more of an in depth team so that if we did go up, we'd be able to compete? For me, the heart says we should be in the top league, but the head tells me that it needs another season. Thoughts?

If you go up and come straight back down its better than staying in Championship.

Much more money to build and parachute payments the following season. Every season more in the championship its harder to get promoted.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 6 Apr 23:22

"If you go up and come straight back down its better than staying in Championship"

Is it though, for the fans watching? Just look at the vitreol directed towards the team/manager/board after a season of flirting with the playoffs. What would that be like after a season of potential relegation? Not much fun...

Post Edited (Tue 06 Apr 23:24)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Frank Butchers LoveHandles  
Date:   Tue 6 Apr 23:27

We need to start showing a bit of ambition. That Livingston team that got promoted a few seasons back is no better than our one this season yet they have managed to go up and consolidate the last few seasons in the Premiership.
We have got a pretty good squad this season, we have just been woefully mismanaged in my opinion.

Awight Pat!
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: PARrot  
Date:   Wed 7 Apr 01:20

Quote:

cfad, Tue 6 Apr 23:22

"If you go up and come straight back down its better than staying in Championship"

Is it though, for the fans watching? Just look at the vitreol directed towards the team/manager/board after a season of flirting with the playoffs. What would that be like after a season of potential relegation? Not much fun...

Certain fans will be prix whatever league we are in.
If we get promoted the squad will be strengthened relevant to projected extra income.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Indiapar  
Date:   Wed 7 Apr 01:45

As a team yes its too soon. I appreciate the financial argument.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: gwh18  
Date:   Wed 7 Apr 02:18

More money and the team would be overhauled. Promotions are never to soon.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: sadindiefreak  
Date:   Wed 7 Apr 02:25

We would just bring in additions to the squad to make sure we were good enough.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: GG741  
Date:   Wed 7 Apr 04:25

I agree with sadindiefreak.
At least some of the players that get us to a promotion are probably unlikely to be the ones that play for us next season. Unfortunately.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Polt  
Date:   Wed 7 Apr 07:32

The target is promotion and the board also took a wee bit of a risk spending on some player's. We came from 1st div in 2016 it was to consolidate our place and build up the team. The past 3 years have been about promotion.

One issue I have is parachute payment makes it unfair. Immediately the team coming down from premiership can often surpass championship club budgets with that single payment. 300k then they still get 125k the following season if they do not return back to premiership at first go.

This makes it difficult for us to compete and achieve the target. There is so much wrong with Scottish football.

We would be ok in premiership, we have a decent crowd more than some. Then an increase in budget and of course an increase in visiting fans. Just need to wait until we get there.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: da_no_1  
Date:   Wed 7 Apr 08:23

Totally disagree. Any promotion is a good one.

"Some days will stay a 1000 years, some pass like the flash of a spark"
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: GG Riva  
Date:   Wed 7 Apr 08:24

The OP is a cop out - an excuse or justification for failure. If our club lacked the ambition to play in the Premiership I'd stop going to games.

It's a completely flawed question in any case. The club's budget would increase significantly for next season, in the event of promotion. When we last played in the top flight, the previous regime gave the manager virtually no money to spend on new players and we came straight back down. I don't believe the present Board would make the same mistake.

Look at the club's who have been promoted and consolidated their status in recent seasons; St Mirren, Livingston, Ross Co. Hamilton, Dundee United, Hibs and even Therangers.....

Not your average Sunday League player.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: DBP  
Date:   Wed 7 Apr 08:29

I can see the point of the question, but IMHO it doesn’t really matter when a team like Dunfermline gets promoted... that first year will be about scrambling enough points to simply stay in the following year and will be hard to watch at times.

So yeah, give me a tight, exciting game in the championship over getting pumped by one of the bigot brothers any day of the week - but in the long term, it’s better to try to get in the top league as soon as you can and go from there
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: TAFKA_Super_Petrie  
Date:   Wed 7 Apr 09:28

Last time we went up we had a much better squad and went into, arguably, a stronger SPL in relatively confident mood.

I think the first game was St Mirren and, perhaps foolishly, expected it to be a game we should be looking to win. Come half time that those thoughts were firmly put to bed and a big reality check came crashing through that the 'jump' in quality was actually much greater than a lot of folk anticipated.

If we went up this season - barring a massive turnover in players and investment - we would be on a hiding to nothing.

Infact i think the standard in our league is so poor in general i'd be very, very surprised if Hamilton / Killie / Ross County failed to win their respective playoff game regardless of who their opponent is from our end.

---------------------------------------------------------------

"People always talk about Ronaldinho and magic, but I didn't see him today. I saw Henrik Larsson; that's where the magic was."

Post Edited (Wed 07 Apr 09:29)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: elvis_lives  
Date:   Wed 7 Apr 09:31

Young team? Not sure where that comes from I would say we have a pretty balanced squad of youth and experience.

Doubt there will be much difference in any of the average ages of any of the trans in this league, probably hearts having the oldest squad.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: parathletic  
Date:   Wed 7 Apr 10:12

Topic Originator: TAFKA_Super_Petrie like | nolike
Date: Wed 7 Apr 09:28

Last time we went up we had a much better squad and went into, arguably, a stronger SPL in relatively confident mood.

I think the first game was St Mirren and, perhaps foolishly, expected it to be a game we should be looking to win. Come half time that those thoughts were firmly put to bed and a big reality check came crashing through that the `jump` in quality was actually much greater than a lot of folk anticipated.

If we went up this season - barring a massive turnover in players and investment - we would be on a hiding to nothing.

Infact i think the standard in our league is so poor in general i`d be very, very surprised if Hamilton / Killie / Ross County failed to win their respective playoff game regardless of who their opponent is from our end.

Inverness just beat Ross County (1 win in 5) 3-1 away last week, Hamilton(no wins in 6) lost to Annan and Stranraer in the cup and Killie have gained 4 points out of their last 33. Momentum and confidence is so important in football I wouldn`t be the least bit surprised if the Championship team won,I just don`t think it will be us unfortunately.

I do recall the game you allude to when Gallacher kept us in it but we actually went unbeaten in our first 4 games(won 2 drew 2)

Post Edited (Wed 07 Apr 10:13)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: veteraneastender  
Date:   Wed 7 Apr 10:12

"Totally disagree. Any promotion is a good one."

Presumably SPL is the aim of our German investors - promotion would give them the opportunity to honour the intention of improving the club`s fortunes.

The reality is that we will struggle to make it to the playoffs - never mind beating the second bottom side in the top division.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: ParfectXI  
Date:   Wed 7 Apr 10:43

It makes no sense not to want promotion, the prize money, increased gates and should we come back down the parachute payments will increase the clubs standing massively in line for a second more prepared tilt at promotion then hopefully cementing that place.

Along with that promotion opens up a whole new raft of players to be available that fancy testing themselves against the old firm. Higher quality players that wouldn’t want to play in the championship. Maybe some young quality players from Germany?

The only thing I’d have concerns about is if we didn’t change the management trio but that’s another story

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Luxembourg Par  
Date:   Wed 7 Apr 10:45

Promotion is indeed wanted, never too soon.

Who doesn`t want to be in the top league?
Sure, we are not going to win it, but the small successes taste even better.

Who wouldn`t accept the occasional win at Parkhead, Easter Road & Pittodrie, instead of the regular wins (yeah ok, not this season) at Boghead, Somerset & Station Rd?

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: londonparsfan  
Date:   Wed 7 Apr 10:54

"The only thing I’d have concerns about is if we didn’t change the management trio but that’s another story"

I've said it before but SC wasn't my first choice as manager but if he did get us promoted then he's been a massive success. He'd absolutely deserve the right to see what he could do in the top flight.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Luxembourg Par  
Date:   Wed 7 Apr 10:56

If he gets us into the playoffs, hasn`t he met board expectations?
- surely then, he would be entitled to be here next year?

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Rastapari  
Date:   Wed 7 Apr 10:58

Quote:

Luxembourg Par, Wed 7 Apr 10:56

If he gets us into the playoffs, hasn`t he met board expectations?
- surely then, he would be entitled to be here next year?

In a technicality but I fear some would lose interest, we're mired in meh....

Carole Baskin fed Rasta to a tiger.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: RhinoPars  
Date:   Wed 7 Apr 11:00

Agree with Lux, Parfect et.al. - so defeatist to not want promotion.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 7 Apr 11:01

I'd definintely lean towards yes as it would tick the objective complete box although I'd want to look at the season in its entirety to make sure we were still on an upward trajectory despite the dips we've had recently.

If we storm into the playoffs and acquitted ourselves well but didn't go up then most likely stay.

If we limp over the line and get a Rovers-esque pumping then possibly no.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: wee eck  
Date:   Wed 7 Apr 11:10

`...at Boghead, Somerset & Station Rd?`

How long have you been away, Lux?

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Grant  
Date:   Wed 7 Apr 11:24

The squad we started with in the SPL was weaker than what we'd won the championship with.

Rutkiewicz was injured so we had Potter in for him, whilst Jason Thomson had came in for Callum Woods. Mason had also retired.

Elsewhere in the squad the likes of Hardie were another season along the lines and his legs simply wouldn't cope with the step up.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: PostmanPar  
Date:   Wed 7 Apr 13:18

Back in the early 90s a group of folk nearby me would always say after a defeat when we were pushing for promotion”we can’t afford to go up anyway”, as if insinuating that the game was lost on purpose to avoid promotion to the premier. Has anyone else heard this said in the past or was it just the thoughts of these people?

Cos I was younger it’s always stuck in my mind. Maybe back then with lack of tv money and most of our rivals in the first division and then having to pay bigger wages if promoted this is what they were meaning. Didn’t really make sense to me though.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 7 Apr 13:58

Quote:

veteraneastender, Wed 7 Apr 10:12

"Totally disagree. Any promotion is a good one."

Presumably SPL is the aim of our German investors - promotion would give them the opportunity to honour the intention of improving the club`s fortunes.

The reality is that we will struggle to make it to the playoffs - never mind beating the second bottom side in the top division.

I'm not sure why you're quoting me and I'm not sure what your point is.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 7 Apr 14:07

I think we would all want promotion as an aspiration. I agree with one of the earlier posts in that Scottish football is a mess and in decline. There are some large clubs in the championship struggling financially. The game needs a fundamental review and restructure. Thats the real issue in my opinion. A competitive championship is counter intuitive, one minute you are at the top of the league, lose a few games and you are near the bottom. The game needs to attract crowds and sponsorship and the current structure is not the way to do it.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Berry  
Date:   Wed 7 Apr 14:52

The way things work out for clubs like us, there’s a full clear out pretty much anyway and if promoted we have the opportunity to entice a bigger range of players and with the extra income could bring in some extra quality.

So promotion should always be the aim for me.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: gordi-b  
Date:   Wed 7 Apr 15:20

Far to soon with the present management structure im afraid

G.B
[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 7 Apr 15:29

Quote:

PostmanPar, Wed 7 Apr 13:18

Back in the early 90s a group of folk nearby me would always say after a defeat when we were pushing for promotion”we can’t afford to go up anyway”, as if insinuating that the game was lost on purpose to avoid promotion to the premier. Has anyone else heard this said in the past or was it just the thoughts of these people?

Cos I was younger it’s always stuck in my mind. Maybe back then with lack of tv money and most of our rivals in the first division and then having to pay bigger wages if promoted this is what they were meaning. Didn’t really make sense to me though.

First time I heard this allegation was in connection with Falkirk. We were involved with them in a promotion race in the late 70s. They held the upper hand with 2 games to play. They lost 0-3 at home to the Blue Brazil who were nowhere near the top. The word before their visit to EEP for the final game was that Falkirk had their players chuck it because the club couldn't afford promotion. We just needed a draw and the big home crowd was in celebratory mood. Our 6 fingered friends hit the woodwork twice in the first 15 mins.

"For a team who don't want to go up, they're going a funny way about it" I remarked to my pal, but we weren't laughing. They gave us a really hard game and were the better team. We got the point we needed thanks to a soft penalty, converted by Andy Rolland, in a 1-1 draw.

So no, I don't believe any club deliberately throws away promotion. It happens though, because players become nervous and make mistakes which cost them games.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Pars11  
Date:   Wed 7 Apr 15:34

Promotion is good, probably a torrid time trying to stay in the top league though. Battling in a strong championship also has its merits and gives some pretty good games, especially if Falkirk and Raith are both in it.

Bluebell Polka
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: rossmcno1  
Date:   Wed 7 Apr 19:39

I’m one of SC’s biggest critics right now, but should it come to pass that he got this team to the playoffs and we went up, then he would deserve to run the team for the season we’d be up there. And let’s face it as others have said, we’d rebuild, and maybe, just maybe, SC’s style might work better in the premier league. Could be very successful all round. We should always strive for promotion.

That all said:- spoiler alert. Ain’t gonna happen. 😂

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: veteraneastender  
Date:   Wed 7 Apr 19:58

"I`m not sure why you`re quoting me and I`m not sure what your point is."

I was/am in agreement with your comment, for the reasons given below the quote.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: EEP  
Date:   Wed 7 Apr 20:38

Imagine wanting your team to stay in the same league and not get promoted because it may be to soon...😅😅😅 Honestly that is the most ridiculous post Iv ever seen.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: eastendalloapar  
Date:   Wed 7 Apr 20:49

The fans want promotion, the board want promotion, the management want promotion. However I have always wondered if some of the players, the ones who have perhaps been struggling at the lower level might not want it after all promotion would mean that they wouldn't be offered new contracts. How do they feel.

matt forsyth
[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 7 Apr 20:58

They don’t belong in the team if they feel they can’t compete..... get out on the training ground and do the hard work after normal training....

[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 7 Apr 21:26

Quote:

EEP, Wed 07 Apr 20:38

Imagine wanting your team to stay in the same league and not get promoted because it may be to soon...😅😅😅 Honestly that is the most ridiculous post Iv ever seen.

EEP you are almost having an anurism in a season where we are in and amoungst the playoff positions, I can only imagine the state of you if we went up and were in a relegation dogfight 😂
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: neils  
Date:   Wed 7 Apr 21:32

I would grab promotion any day of the week!

As Basil Fawlty said "Let`s have a little Basil hunt, shall we? And then we can deal with the sackings later on"

We would deal with the SPL as it happens.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 7 Apr 21:41

If we got promoted I can say any expectations would just be to stay in the top league. I would ask if any player stays after training to do that bit extra? I really can’t imagine this at the moment.... players we have on loan should be doing extra training, being on top of their game wanting to do extra and work on their game..... I can only imagine an empty car park as soon as their finished...

Post Edited (Wed 07 Apr 21:45)
[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 7 Apr 21:42

On balance I think I agree. Would be a hard and probably difficult to watch season, but every win would be a bonus, and worse case scenario we'd get some experience for some of our team and if we went straight back down we'd get a decent payment
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Gadgie59  
Date:   Wed 7 Apr 23:38

First reaction to the original question ..... “Dunfermline Athletic should be part of Scotland’s top flight football league”.

No ifs, buts or maybes ..... it should just be.

However, personally, I don’t think there is such a huge difference in overall quality and/or ability between (say) the bottom four premiership, the ten championship and top 3 or 4 league one teams.

Again personally, I think we should be aiming above that level. I don’t think it is unreasonable, as a pars fan, to expect/hope/desire, that we should be (at least) a top 6 club. I would dearly love for us to have that mindset every time we played Morton, Queen Of The South, Ayr United, ICT (St.Mirren, Livingston, Ross Co, etc etc).

“Football is a beautiful game,
It should be played beautifully.”
Brian Clough.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 8 Apr 01:14

Quote:

rossmcno1, Wed 7 Apr 19:39

I’m one of SC’s biggest critics right now, but should it come to pass that he got this team to the playoffs and we went up, then he would deserve to run the team for the season we’d be up there. And let’s face it as others have said, we’d rebuild, and maybe, just maybe, SC’s style might work better in the premier league. Could be very successful all round. We should always strive for promotion.

Work better than getting promoted? Hmmmm!

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: OzPar  
Date:   Thu 8 Apr 01:23

I very much agree with Gadgie59`s take on this. To be a football fan is to eternally have aspirations of success; otherwise, what is the point?

DAFC was once viewed as a top 4 club in Scotland. Guys of my generation were brought up with that belief. We feared no one.

The intervening years have seen us plunge depths that once were unimaginable, but we`ve partially recovered to a point where our performance statistics over the past 50 years put us somehere around 13th or 14th in Scotland. Yet, our support has stayed quite strong; we are comfortably in the top 10 on that measure and our stadium is one of the best and most admired in the country.

Outside of the four Glasgow and Edinburgh clubs and Aberdeen, I don`t see how the Pars couldn`t comfortably fit into that group of premier league clubs who fight for a slot in Europe, and win a cup now and again.

There really is not that much distance between ourselves and Motherwell, St Johnstone, Dundee United, St Mirren, Livingston, Kilmarnock, Ross County and Hamilton. With good management and smart recruitment, any gap that exists could quickly be filled.

Would promotion be too soon? Of course not. The truth is that for Pars fans, it can`t come soon enough!

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Pibroch  
Date:   Thu 8 Apr 10:28

Well said OzPar... totally agree it's been far too long
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: DulochConvert  
Date:   Thu 8 Apr 23:42

GG, massive rumours that Buckie didn’t want premonition and ensured there results against EK in 2017. The few fans I talked in both our games up there were definitely against going up.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: rossmcno1  
Date:   Thu 8 Apr 23:46

Topic Originator: PARrot like | nolike
Date: Thu 8 Apr 01:14

Quote:

Yes PARrot. Are you having difficulty understanding this concept? I know you’re about to launch into a “well it’s obviously worked well if he gets promoted” but as is the case in a lot of “debate”’you engage with on this forum, you’ll have again missed the wider point.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 9 Apr 00:53

Quote:

rossmcno1, Thu 8 Apr 23:46

Topic Originator: PARrot like | nolike
Date: Thu 8 Apr 01:14

Quote:

Yes PARrot. Are you having difficulty understanding this concept? I know you’re about to launch into a “well it’s obviously worked well if he gets promoted” but as is the case in a lot of “debate”’you engage with on this forum, you’ll have again missed the wider point.

Yeah that will be because Im really thick.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 9 Apr 09:53

Quote:

DulochConvert, Thu 8 Apr 23:42

GG, massive rumours that Buckie didn’t want premonition and ensured there results against EK in 2017. The few fans I talked in both our games up there were definitely against going up.

That rumour might well be true, DC, but if so it would be those running the club and for financial reasons, rather than the players themselves. All the players I've spoken to cite losing and being injured as their top hates in the game. The only time players haven't played to win is in cases of corruption.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: neils  
Date:   Fri 9 Apr 19:37

I think the chairman was quite open about it back then saying they would take the win, but Highland league was their place, saying it would cost a fortune etc.

I`ve seen quite a bit of Highland league, and Buckie are like most, a fine club with a decent support, and a tidy set up, but it`s miles away from anywhere, and there`s no way they could really survive long in the senior leagues. Buckie is very small-Brora is around 1000 population with nothing else for miles.

And why would they?, the Highland league is a great league in its own right,.

Of all the clubs, maybe only Fraserburgh has the population/infrastructure to take a step up, and they are miles off the pace.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: summeragent  
Date:   Sat 10 Apr 08:59

Quote:

Frank Butchers LoveHandles, Tue 06 Apr 23:27

We need to start showing a bit of ambition. That Livingston team that got promoted a few seasons back is no better than our one this season yet they have managed to go up and consolidate the last few seasons in the Premiership.
We have got a pretty good squad this season, we have just been woefully mismanaged in my opinion.

Exactly my feelings. Unfortunately this creates the situation where good players don’t want to stay at EEP.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: wee eck  
Date:   Sat 10 Apr 09:53

Don`t players move for financial reasons rather than because of a lack of ambition? I`m not clear what the evidence is that the club lacks ambition. Would they have sought external investment if they lacked ambition?

[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 10 Apr 10:46

Folk just make stuff up as they go.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 10 Apr 12:39

Quote:

summeragent, Sat 10 Apr 08:59

Quote:

Frank Butchers LoveHandles, Tue 06 Apr 23:27

Exactly my feelings. Unfortunately this creates the situation where good players don’t want to stay at EEP.

Nonsense

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: LochgellyAlbert  
Date:   Sat 10 Apr 15:23

Dundee United posting 3 million loss again, believe that's the 2nd year.
Hibs mentioning selling players to balance books.

Promotion not the land of milk and honey!
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Polt  
Date:   Sat 10 Apr 16:13

Quote:

LochgellyAlbert, Sat 10 Apr 15:23

Dundee United posting 3 million loss again, believe that's the 2nd year.
Hibs mentioning selling players to balance books.

Promotion not the land of milk and honey!

Aye but in fairness we are in extreme times. Should fans have been allowed in it wouldn't be that high a deficit.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 10 Apr 16:32

Like everything else you reap what you sow. We will go up if we are ready to go up. We wont go up if we are not good enough
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Glenrothes Par  
Date:   Sat 10 Apr 16:59

With this manager- no chance
and with the lack of cash we will find it very difficult to get a manager of any calibre

[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net