DAFC.net
Home 25 July 2021 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Wembley in June
Topic Originator: par_33  
Date:   Mon 12 Apr 21:44

Anybody booked up for heading to London in June?

Curious to see if many folk are planning to take the trip down.

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Wembley in June
Topic Originator: da_no_1  
Date:   Mon 12 Apr 22:32

Quote:

par_33, Mon 12 Apr 21:44

Anybody booked up for heading to London in June?

Curious to see if many folk are planning to take the trip down.

The night we qualified I booked two rooms at a Premier Inn at Watford Gap. £50 night each and fully refundable. Will play it by ear right up.until the week of the game.

"Some days will stay a 1000 years, some pass like the flash of a spark"
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: par_33  
Date:   Mon 12 Apr 22:47

I was the same, Kings Cross Premier Inn booked on the night, again fully refundable.

Looked at train tickets today and they are limited according to Trainline n LNER website, flights are optional but times aren`t great.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: back oh the net  
Date:   Tue 13 Apr 06:36

Booked my hotel the night we beat Serbia and booked my train tickets at the weekend anyone thinking of going down by train I wouldn’t hang about as the seats will sell pretty quick

Come on ye pars ⚽️
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Playup_Pompey  
Date:   Tue 13 Apr 09:07

Planning on heading, have hotel reserved but not booking anything else until match tickets are in hand. Confident of getting one but you never know. Option to book a sprinter type van/people carrier for our group seems most likely.

Fan zones etc such as Trafalgar square are set up only to watch the matches and ticket access to get in so will be very different for most fans who have headed down to previous games.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: the saline hill puma  
Date:   Tue 13 Apr 10:09

Quote:

Playup_Pompey, Tue 13 Apr 09:07

Planning on heading, have hotel reserved but not booking anything else until match tickets are in hand. Confident of getting one but you never know. Option to book a sprinter type van/people carrier for our group seems most likely.

Fan zones etc such as Trafalgar square are set up only to watch the matches and ticket access to get in so will be very different for most fans who have headed down to previous games.

That's what we have done re transport down. Sure the boy who booked it said it has free cancelation up until the day before booking, same with our hotel.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: parsmad68  
Date:   Tue 13 Apr 11:01

A group of us booked right after qualification. Still cannot see it happening though I.e. fan zones, etc, but I am a right misery guts, so look forward to be proved wrong once more.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Playup_Pompey  
Date:   Tue 13 Apr 16:39

not sure how much social media you follow PM but fan zones are ticketed as well and ballot for tickets will open late may. Trafalgar Sq prepped to be anything from 700 with social distanced seating to 10,000 no distancing.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: P  
Date:   Tue 13 Apr 16:56

Digs booked with free cancellation, travel can worry about later as it’s easy enough to get to London.

Won’t be travelling without a ticket and can’t see much reason why anyone else would as it looks to me like a pretty poor trip if you’re not getting to the game.

[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net