DAFC.net
Home 22 June 2021 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 PSG v Bayern
Topic Originator: GG Riva  
Date:   Tue 13 Apr 20:03

I'm hoping this game will reignite my love of football after watching a torpor inducing 96 mins from EEP. If tonight's game is half as good as last week's we're in for a real treat.

If the visitors were any other team, I'd strongly fancy PSG to go through, but it would be extremely foolish to rule Bayern out, even if they are probably needing to win by a two goal margin. Will PSG sit in, or look to kill them off?

Not your average Sunday League player.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: PSG v Bayern
Topic Originator: londonparsfan  
Date:   Tue 13 Apr 20:25

Sane should have slipped in Muller there
[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 13 Apr 20:53

Exquisite, enthralling, sumptuous football. Couldn't take my eyes off it. Bayern have had more possession and lead 1-0, but Neymar has hit the bar and the post. He, Mbappe and De Maria have been different class.

3-3 on agg. Next goal the winner?

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: londonparsfan  
Date:   Tue 13 Apr 20:56

"Exquisite, enthralling, sumptuous football. Couldn't take my eyes off it."

It was like the Dundee game we just watched 🤣

Bit like watching a game of FIFA at times. Enjoyed it.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: SergioDuarte  
Date:   Tue 13 Apr 21:56

PSG will destroy city or Dortmund . M’bappe and Neymar are world class .
I know they have been pihs in the French League but I don’t think that’s relevant

[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 13 Apr 21:58

Another brilliant game between these two teams tonight with the winner in doubt until the last kick.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: SergioDuarte  
Date:   Tue 13 Apr 22:23

I still think Dortmund will best City tomorrow. Pep will try and play something too clever and bow it . Halland will do the damage . Setting up a semi between himself and M’Bappe.. I know it’s fashionable to pretend you don’t watch the champions league because it’s driven by money but you have to admire the talent surely ?

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: The One Who Knocks  
Date:   Tue 13 Apr 23:29

City will swat Dortmund aside with ease and set up the mother of all semis as two clubs lock horns to finally settle the differences between Abu Dhabi and Qatar once and for all.

We all hate poverty, war, and injustice.
Unlike the rest of you squares.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Paralex  
Date:   Wed 14 Apr 00:26

Yes it`s great to be able to watch cultured and classy football after the tattie howkin stuff at EEP tonight. (From both teams by the way, not just ourselves). Do teams at our level not have the confidence to play out from the back or do opposition teams just not give them the space to do so?

It`s good to see PSG in the semis and I think Man City will win through against Borrusia but it won`t be the breeze that TOWK imagines. I think if they do prevail Man City will play PSG next and I consider they will find that an easier prospect than meeting Bayern. Because PSG beat the favourites, they themselves should now be favourites but it doesn`t always work out that way. Real Madrid look like knocking out Liverpool and that leaves Chelsea. Looks like it`s set up for Man City v PSG and Chelsea v Real Madrid. Both would be difficult to call but I would consider a Man City v Real Madrid final the most likely outcome.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Big T Par  
Date:   Wed 14 Apr 00:36

Dortmund v Liverpool final

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: AdamAntsParsStripe  
Date:   Wed 14 Apr 01:35

Quote:

Big T Par, Wed 14 Apr 00:36

Dortmund v Liverpool final

Noooooooooooo! 😉

Zwei Pints Bier und ein Päckchen Chips bitte
[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 14 Apr 07:18

Quote:

The One Who Knocks, Tue 13 Apr 23:29

City will swat Dortmund aside with ease and set up the mother of all semis as two clubs lock horns to finally settle the differences between Abu Dhabi and Qatar once and for all.

That's TOWK doing his reverse psychology routine, Paralex. 🙂

This game was the perfect antidote to the depressing fare on show at EEP just before it. It's a bit unfair to compare journeyman footballers with the world's elite players and mercifully, very few football fans will have watched both. Ashamed though I am to admit this as a Pars fan, I think if the game times had been reversed, I might have switched off our game. 😔

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Parboiled  
Date:   Wed 14 Apr 08:45

The room the players had - is that pitch a lot bigger than ours?
Optical illusion or one beer too many maybe!

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Buspasspar  
Date:   Wed 14 Apr 09:15

Good players make and find space Parboiled but the beer does help :-))

We are forever shaped by the Children we once were
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Parboiled  
Date:   Wed 14 Apr 14:43

That is so true.
Can recall my very first time in our new stand, it was Dandy McLean’s debut for Rangers so a lot of ballyhoo and focus on him.
My focus drawn elsewhere as I was looking right down on Jim Baxter territory. By no means the quickest, but for some reason he always seemed to have all the space and time in the world ..

[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net