DAFC.net
Home 08 May 2021 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Investors interview
Topic Originator: cfad  
Date:   Tue 20 Apr 10:56

On the front page of COWS there is still a link to the new investors interview of September 2020.
This is now 7 months old however, and no updates have been forthcoming from the group or club since, even though they made a big deal about the fans being at the heart of their plans and looking to form a close relationship with the town.

I understand that COVID has still been at play here, however a further update from the board and new investors around their present thinking is long overdue IMO
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Investors interview
Topic Originator: dafcharvey  
Date:   Tue 20 Apr 11:05

They provided an update only a month ago - not sure if the link will work

https://www.dafc.co.uk/story.php?t=Statement_on_behalf_of_DAFC_Fussball_GmbH&ID=13013

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Kaiser Chief  
Date:   Tue 20 Apr 11:43

https://dafc.co.uk/story.php?t=Statement_on_behalf_of_DAFC_Fussball_GmbH&ID=13013
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: cfad  
Date:   Tue 20 Apr 13:04

Thanks I clearly missed that update, although to be fair it doesn't really tell us anything about the present thinking or potential next steps. Whilst I clearly wouldn't make any comparison between our club and the breakaway ESL clubs, it shows the importance of understanding the motivations and thoughts of owners/investors, and their plans for the club's they invest in
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: OzPar  
Date:   Tue 20 Apr 13:17

Our investors are largely shipping industry people. If you want to be successful in that industry, you cannot take a short term view. It is a dynamic, highly cyclical, boom-and-bust industry... just like football.

That`s why I am quetly confident that these guys are a good fit, are in to the Pars for the long term, and will eventually bring us success.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Malcolm Canmore  
Date:   Tue 20 Apr 15:39

I believe they have also had zoom meetings with the PST Committee, Business Club Committee, PUCIC board and Centenary Club committee. With current travel restrictions, there probably isn`t much more they can do.

My dog eats meat
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: jake89  
Date:   Tue 20 Apr 17:47

I demand a daily update covering:

Their view on Crawford - stay or go?
Thoughts on the proposed relaunch of the Rosyth-Zebrugge ferry link
What they're having for their tea
Sharing funny TikTok or YouTube dances their kids have learned.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: widtink  
Date:   Tue 20 Apr 21:33

A live feed from the investors hooses would be braw. 😲

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Stella Kozma  
Date:   Tue 20 Apr 23:30

A live feed.

Would that be at tea time, dinner time or supper time?

Kirkcaldy Parasites Live On
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: GJS93  
Date:   Mon 26 Apr 14:35

dont know if cfad saw a post back in October with this, an interview with Damir Keretic talking a bit about the investment although there isnt much detail in it.

https://www.pressreader.com/uk/scottish-daily-mail/20201010/283240215472732

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Indiapar  
Date:   Mon 26 Apr 15:15

I would hope that given the previous statements made by the new owners and investors they would probably prefer to talk face to face with the staff and fans on their future fans. There is a lesson to be learned from the poor communication and consultation that arose out of the EPL fiasco. Sometimes good old fashioned ways are the best rather than emails, twitter feeds, facebook posts etc.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: GJS93  
Date:   Sat 1 May 19:25

"although to be fair it doesn`t really tell us anything about the present thinking or potential next steps"

going back to that line, the next step will be completing the takeover, the question with that is will it be this summer?

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: the saline hill puma  
Date:   Sat 1 May 19:33

Quote:

GJS93, Sat 1 May 19:25

"although to be fair it doesn`t really tell us anything about the present thinking or potential next steps"

going back to that line, the next step will be completing the takeover, the question with that is will it be this summer?

Would depend how "normal" things are by the summer imo
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2020 -- DAFC.net