DAFC.net
Home 27 September 2021 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Pars TV
Topic Originator: Murphy  
Date:   Sat 24 Apr 17:04

Just wanted to say a big thanks to the guys bringing the matches to us at home throughout this crap time, without which would have been a pretty dull season.
Although I would much prefer to be back at the ground, there’s a lot to be said for sitting watching the game with a beer or two.
Well done guys good effort.

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Pars TV
Topic Originator: eastendalloapar  
Date:   Sat 24 Apr 18:27

I agree.

matt forsyth
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: GovanhillPar  
Date:   Sat 24 Apr 19:01

Agreed. I often see some folks being negative about PARS TV coverage and then the following week I watch clubs like Ayr, who are doing their best,but the standard is much lower and reminds me we are lucky to have this resource.

COYP
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: RhinoPars  
Date:   Sat 24 Apr 20:13

Thanks to ParsTV for this season. Much appreciated as ever. Today my feed went down for a few minutes and I missed our second goal. However this happened very rarely this season for me.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: neils  
Date:   Sat 24 Apr 20:35

Again, really enjoyed, picture was sharp, commentary again good, and replays professional.

Liked the different camera angles too, definitely getting more professional.

Well done again, previously was overseas user and it meant a lot, currently in Malta and again it`s such a great service to have.

[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net