DAFC.net
Home 27 September 2021 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Permanent Loanees
Topic Originator: incognito  
Date:   Thu 29 Apr 15:09

Currently we have Fraser Murray, Scott Banks, Kerr McInroy, Euan Henderson & Lewis Mayo on loan.

It would be great if we could get one or two of them on a permanent deal! Is there a realistic chance we could get any of them?

Personally I`d love to get Murray & Mayo!

"Did you see what happened to the magic car?

It turned into a street!"
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Permanent Loanees
Topic Originator: evo!  
Date:   Thu 29 Apr 15:29

Agreed. Banks being at a EPL club will be too much money , and dont imagine Mcinory will be offered anything as he hasnt done much. The other three we could be keen on

BEAST!
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: GG4  
Date:   Thu 29 Apr 15:43

Would try to retain F.Murray, Mayo and Henderson. Banks unsure on. McInroy no thanks.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Frank Butchers LoveHandles  
Date:   Thu 29 Apr 15:45

Not sure any of them have offered enough so far to be honest. Mayo out of them all I would say.

Awight Pat!
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: saltonsgonagetu  
Date:   Thu 29 Apr 15:46

Mayo is the only one that has shown anything above what we already have .

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: bencrawfordd  
Date:   Thu 29 Apr 16:17

Lewis Mayo would be a good one to bring in permanently imo. I’d say the same about Ewan Henderson but I imagine he’ll be sent out on loan again by Celtic, so maybe another deal can be struck there.

Pars Review: https://twitter.com/parsreview?s=21
My YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1BVIChsK6v-iTyJnKNf7Eg
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: wee eck  
Date:   Thu 29 Apr 16:18

Whether we could get them on permanent deals would depend on their contractual positions at their `host` clubs. From what I`ve seen Henderson is the best prospect but he may still have a future at Celtic.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Craigston_Par  
Date:   Thu 29 Apr 16:37

Think Fraser Murray is the only realistic one. Henderson, Banks and Mayo are all very highly thought of at their clubs, and I’m sure Mayo signed a new deal before coming here. McInroy hasn’t shown enough but I think to get the other three we would need to pay a lot of money.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: red-star-par  
Date:   Thu 29 Apr 16:49

Mayo and Henderson look like the only 2 with the potential to play at the level we are aiming for, the others weren't up to much
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: GJS93  
Date:   Thu 29 Apr 17:46

McInroy is out of contract so would be the most likely and i would try and sign him permanently, if he doesnt come back here i can see him going to Raith to replace Hendry.
Murray might be available for a small fee but would we pay it or just try and get him again on loan? probably the latter.
the other 3 there is zero chance of signing permanently, coming back on loan would be a different story.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: AJ27  
Date:   Thu 29 Apr 17:51

For me Henderson is by far the best prospect but doubt we’d get him - not at all keen on Murray and would only want Mayo as a defender - hopefully next year we’ll try filling our midfield with midfield players.

Andy J
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net