DAFC.net
Home 23 June 2021 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 sad day
Topic Originator: thebear  
Date:   Sat 8 May 21:35

sc hit his target, but performance is really poor. not far from relegation positions. struggles tactically and on motivation.
in many games we were better team, and as stated before no goals, professional players have to hit target more often and score more from them.

can club afford to get rid of him can they improve, up to germans i suspect. let’s see what’s happens now next year has to be massively better.

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: sad day
Topic Originator: MDCCCLXXXV  
Date:   Sat 8 May 22:36

Bear I couldn't agree more, we done more than enough to win game at EEP, but that's fitbaw, it has been proven this season we can't play on plastic.

East End Park is a symbol of all that is DAFC.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: PARS207  
Date:   Sat 8 May 22:41

Quote:

MDCCCLXXXV, Sat 8 May 22:36

Bear I couldn't agree more, we done more than enough to win game at EEP, but that's fitbaw, it has been proven this season we can't play on plastic.

be interesting to see the results over day the last 5 or 6 years on artificial surfaces, every chance could be 2 or 3 more in the league next season too with possibility of Hamilton and Killie coming down say if Dundee went up with Hearts, then say Montrose or Airdrie come up instead of Morton.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 8 May 22:43

Pars207, I agree 100%

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Andrew283  
Date:   Sat 8 May 23:56

Quote:

PARS207, Sat 8 May 22:41

Quote:

MDCCCLXXXV, Sat 8 May 22:36

be interesting to see the results over day the last 5 or 6 years on artificial surfaces, every chance could be 2 or 3 more in the league next season too with possibility of Hamilton and Killie coming down say if Dundee went up with Hearts, then say Montrose or Airdrie come up instead of Morton.

We train on Astro, absolutely no excuses for being so utterly gash playing on them.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 9 May 10:05

Big big difference between training and playing on plastic

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Berry  
Date:   Sun 9 May 10:06

Quote:

MDCCCLXXXV, Sun 09 May 10:05

Big big difference between training and playing on plastic

Is there really, training on Astro you still get a feel for the way the ball plays on the surface, the touch that is needed, weight to pass the ball and I’d imagine we’d play some reasonably competitive games on the surface in training...

What defines a big big difference?
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 9 May 13:58

Rovers train and play on that park every day, they will have a much better idea how the ball bounces and runs on the surface, whereas the pitch we train on will be totally different , the same as QOS and Alloa. I know the surfaces have improved loads since we had a plastic pitch but IMHO it still gives the home side a big advantage.

[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net