DAFC.net
Home 23 September 2021 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Gary McColl
Topic Originator: Connor560  
Date:   Fri 21 May 15:27

Also leaves the club.

After 6 years of highs and lows, I decided last week it’s time for me to move on from
@officialdafc
. Thanks to the club for the opportunity and to all the players and staff, it’s been a pleasure. I wish everyone connected with the club the very best for the future #COYP Chequered flag

C'mon Ye Pars!
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Gary McColl
Topic Originator: RMGpar  
Date:   Fri 21 May 15:36

Board must have some plans in place, as I understand Gary is a big part behind the scene specially with Pre Season etc

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: PARSpars  
Date:   Fri 21 May 15:42

Quote:

RMGpar, Fri 21 May 15:36

Board must have some plans in place, as I understand Gary is a big part behind the scene specially with Pre Season etc

he says it was his decision and course he was a big part behind the scene especially pre season, he was the sports scientist at the club.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: RMGpar  
Date:   Fri 21 May 15:48

Am just saying Christ ....

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: purekozma  
Date:   Fri 21 May 16:02

Wish him well on his next adventures, he served the club well during him time here noticeably in players recovering and preseason sharpness when AJ brought him onboard, a newly trained sports scientist was new for Pars.
To be honest I wasn`t 100% sure he was still a part of background staff since Crawford took charge as he wasn`t mentioned a great deal.
Really will be a new season coming forth, I don`t see others staff feeling they have to move on too no blame from me and was a good team assembled, not rotten to the core like we had in previous campaigns.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: PARSpars  
Date:   Fri 21 May 16:06

Quote:

purekozma, Fri 21 May 16:02

Wish him well on his next adventures, he served the club well during him time here noticeably in players recovering and preseason sharpness when AJ brought him onboard, a newly trained sports scientist was new for Pars.
To be honest I wasn`t 100% sure he was still a part of background staff since Crawford took charge as he wasn`t mentioned a great deal.
Really will be a new season coming forth, I don`t see others staff feeling they have to move on too no blame from me and was a good team assembled, not rotten to the core like we had in previous campaigns.

not sure he was still part of background staff ?? he was always taking the warm up every game and on the bench or technical area.

He actually got a really bad injury himself which left him on crutches one day at training believe it or not !!
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: rossmcno1  
Date:   Fri 21 May 16:57

PARS207 wrote:

>
Quote:

purekozma, Fri 21 May 16:02
>
> Wish him well on his next adventures, he served the club well
> during him time here noticeably in players recovering and
> preseason sharpness when AJ brought him onboard, a newly
> trained sports scientist was new for Pars.
> To be honest I wasn`t 100% sure he was still a part of
> background staff since Crawford took charge as he wasn`t
> mentioned a great deal.
> Really will be a new season coming forth, I don`t see others
> staff feeling they have to move on too no blame from me and was
> a good team assembled, not rotten to the core like we had in
> previous campaigns.

>
> not sure he was still part of background staff ?? he was always
> taking the warm up every game and on the bench or technical
> area.
>
> He actually got a really bad injury himself which left him on
> crutches one day at training believe it or not?

How about not jumping down the guys throat? We’ve not been at a stadium for over a year now, I couldn’t tell you who takes warm ups as I (and suspect many others) don’t tune in til just before kick off.

Some folk on this site are getting a bit eager to blast other folk down for their opinions.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: PARrot  
Date:   Fri 21 May 17:00

Quote:

PARS207, Fri 21 May 15:42

Quote:

RMGpar, Fri 21 May 15:36

he says it was his decision and course he was a big part behind the scene especially pre season, he was the sports scientist at the club.

Nae need for that.
Nothing wrong with the comment.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Andrew283  
Date:   Fri 21 May 17:17

Really with he'd stop jumping down everyone's throats on here.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: jake89  
Date:   Fri 21 May 17:37

Going to speculate here, but perhaps there's a feeling that the German investors want to bring in their own team?
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Grant  
Date:   Fri 21 May 18:33

Quote:

jake89, Fri 21 May 17:37

Going to speculate here, but perhaps there's a feeling that the German investors want to bring in their own team?

Beleive it's firmly McColls decision, he would've had a much bigger workload this season with him being the covid rep which you can imagine must've been a tedious job.

A shame because he always seemed really, really popular with the players.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: rossmcno1  
Date:   Sat 22 May 12:10

He maybe just needs a bit of a break or a change. 6 years he’s been at the Pars, didn’t realise it had been that long. Good luck to him.

[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net