DAFC.net
Home 17 June 2021 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Season Tickets
Topic Originator: Par  
Date:   Sun 30 May 18:15

Any news on these going on sale and pricing structure.

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Season Tickets
Topic Originator: Benny74  
Date:   Mon 31 May 13:12

They are being announced later than usual Par as the board are trying to find out more about what crowds we will be allowed at the start of the season. There is a chance we might be limited to 25% of capacity at the start which could be less than we sell. We all want to know what a season ticket will get us on day 1 and it will have to priced appropriately. Fingers crossed we can get a bumper crowd in soon.

Benny74
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Sliema Par  
Date:   Mon 31 May 13:31

25% of capacity is 2845.

Given the crowds safely returning to Sports in England and Wales, this is becoming over cautious.

The Fife Covid rate is at 29 per 100,000.Glasgow is at 150 per 100,000 and they`re having 12,000 at Hampden.

It is time to make vaccinations mandatory or bring in the vaccination passport.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 31 May 13:42

The playoffs in England were limited to 25% capped at 10,000 though for Sunderland and they only let 10,000 in to 90,000 capacity Wembley this weekend. The argument being the additional demand on pubs, transport and infrastructure. need to see where the vaccines will be by start of the season.

Benny74
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: jake89  
Date:   Mon 31 May 13:48

Quote:

Sliema Par, Mon 31 May 13:31

25% of capacity is 2845.

Given the crowds safely returning to Sports in England and Wales, this is becoming over cautious.

The Fife Covid rate is at 29 per 100,000.Glasgow is at 150 per 100,000 and they`re having 12,000 at Hampden.

It is time to make vaccinations mandatory or bring in the vaccination passport.

Glasgow also gets to have 6000 a day in a special Euros meeting space despite having the worst rate in Scotland. It makes no sense whatsoever.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 31 May 14:29

Cheers Benny. Lets hope for a bumper crowd soon like you say.
I will buy a season ticket anyway just like last year and I`m sure a lot will be the same.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 31 May 14:53

No probs Par, I am definitely getting one also but I live in East Kilbride and may not be allowed to attend at first if there is a geographical element. I notice hibs, hearts and dundee are advertising prices but clubs are making a rod for their own back if £300 (for example) only gets you into a ballot. I would love to see a few decent signings and a wave of optimism and novelty, after missing more than a season, meaning the attendance at EEP goes through the roof.

Benny74
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: SeasonedPar  
Date:   Mon 31 May 15:58

Isn’t there plans to continue Pars TV’s live stream? As season just gone, season ticket holders would log on for no extra cost. It might go a way to making up for the crowd limit. And maybe restrictions will be lifted by July.
It must be tough trying to plan ahead just now!
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: eastendalloapar  
Date:   Mon 31 May 16:02

If season ticket holders, assuming we have less than our covid safe capacity, should all get in. Obviously we might have some problems getting into away games.

matt forsyth
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: jake89  
Date:   Mon 31 May 16:13

Quote:

SeasonedPar, Mon 31 May 15:58

Isn’t there plans to continue Pars TV’s live stream? As season just gone, season ticket holders would log on for no extra cost. It might go a way to making up for the crowd limit. And maybe restrictions will be lifted by July.
It must be tough trying to plan ahead just now!

Why should overseas fans be subsidising the service 😉
[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 31 May 16:31

The live stream continuing would need the broadcasting rules to be tweaked again and I am not sure if they will allow that when fans are attending.

Post Edited (Mon 31 May 16:32)
[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 31 May 16:47

I am sure it was reported that live streaming will continue next season after agreement between broadcasters and SPFL irrespective of fans being allowed.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: MDCCCLXXXV  
Date:   Mon 31 May 17:06

I agree par, I read somewhere on here that parstv will be broadcasting to UK incase fans can't attend like last season or if some were unsure about returning while covid is ongoing

East End Park is a symbol of all that is DAFC.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 31 May 17:55

Excellent news, didn`t know that.

Benny74
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: wee eck  
Date:   Mon 7 Jun 11:17

I`ve just received an e-mail from Ayr United inviting me to buy a ST for the new season! Is this one of the `perks` of having subscribed to AUTV?

If anyone`s interested a full-price ticket is £260 and a concession ticket is £160.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: gordi-b  
Date:   Mon 7 Jun 11:19

Lol. I got one tooo

G.B
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net