DAFC.net
Home 27 July 2021 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Player Sponsorship
Topic Originator: RMGpar  
Date:   Mon 31 May 22:00

Been Looking at other clubs packages and where foremost I want to help the club it seems a lot of other clubs offer more than what we do for the money.

I appreciate that COVID has played a huge part in what can be offered (no end of season event, meeting your player etc) So maybe there will be a reduced term this season if renewing?

Other clubs give regular mentions on social media platforms etc when speaking about the players in question, I do not think there has been a post this year? I would not mind even paying a little more if it maybe included a 1 match hospitality etc..

This is the kind of thing that the club could really make a lot of money out of if done right

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net