DAFC.net
Home 17 June 2021 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Season ticket prices
Topic Originator: DJAS  
Date:   Mon 7 Jun 18:53

PRICING
The pricing for this season’s card will remain the same as the 2019/20 season.
MAIN STAND
ADULT £335
YOUNG ADULT (18-21 years old) £250
SENIOR CITIZENS (65+), STUDENTS & DISABLED £225
UNDER 18’s & Over 75s £170
UNDER 12’s £18*
ALL OTHER STANDS
ADULT £305
YOUNG ADULT (18-21 years old) £220
SENIOR CITIZENS (65+), STUDENTS & DISABLED £205
UNDER 18’s & Over 75s £150
UNDER 12’s £18*

FAMILY TICKETS (NOT AVAILABLE IN THE MAIN STAND)
ADULT £285
FAMILY CONCESSION £175
FAMILY UNDER 18 £85
FAMILY ADDITIONAL UNDER 18 £75
As ever, it is important for supporters to remember that our Club will immediately lose one sixth of the income, in VAT, for every ticket sold.
*Under 12 season tickets will not get access to the live streams of home matches for season 2021/22.

Predictor league winner 2012/2013
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Season ticket prices
Topic Originator: Parplod  
Date:   Mon 7 Jun 19:15

£305 for the Norrie - same price as last year? I don’t think so. Checked bank statement and it was £250 + £5 to renew name plaque.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: rossmcno1  
Date:   Mon 7 Jun 19:19

Says same as 19/20 season, not last year.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Parplod  
Date:   Mon 7 Jun 19:57

I stand corrected. Knew I had never paid more than £300 but I got caught in the 60-64 age group who lost the concession rate.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Parfect69  
Date:   Mon 7 Jun 20:01

How long do they hold on to your seat for? Want to retain my seat but will get my ST at the end of June. Also I understand that I may not get to sit in “my seat” due to social distancing but would like to when I can.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: eastendalloapar  
Date:   Mon 7 Jun 20:28

I am assuming that the shop will be open on Friday. It is open 10 to 4.

matt forsyth

Post Edited (Mon 07 Jun 20:29)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Par  
Date:   Mon 7 Jun 20:41

It was £250 last year, reduced due to COVID reduced season. I take it also that the early bird scheme is not running this year as the price reflects the full price from 2019/2020.

https://dafc.co.uk/story.php?t=DAFC_Season_Tickets_2019/20&ID=11231

https://dafc.co.uk/story.php?ID=12020

Just renewed mine the ticket site is up and running

https://dafc.co.uk/story.php?t=SEASON_TICKET_CARD_SALES_2021-22&ID=13160

Post Edited (Mon 07 Jun 20:52)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: goldensixties  
Date:   Mon 7 Jun 20:44

This is a substantial increase on the 20/21 season ticket prices. They were: Adults £250; Senior citizens, students and people with disabilities £170; and under 18s and people over 75 £125.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: PARS207  
Date:   Mon 7 Jun 20:47

Quote:

goldensixties, Mon 7 Jun 20:44

This is a substantial increase on the 20/21 season ticket prices. They were: Adults £250; Senior citizens, students and people with disabilities £170; and under 18s and people over 75 £125.

cause it was a shorter season
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: goldensixties  
Date:   Mon 7 Jun 21:02

The full 2019/20 league season was not completed. We do not know what possible disruption could lie ahead for the 2021/22 season.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Stand Up  
Date:   Mon 7 Jun 21:09

Looks like a double hike for those in the south west like me. No early bird price and they are treating the whole main stand like the centre stand was previously.

Might put some folk off and move to other areas, especially if we are going to be spread all round the ground anyway.

I’ll be paying up to keep my seat, but can see others not doing the same if you aren’t so attached to your location.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 7 Jun 21:47

Quote:

goldensixties, Mon 7 Jun 21:02

The full 2019/20 league season was not completed. We do not know what possible disruption could lie ahead for the 2021/22 season.

yeh cause the BOD could obviously have known what was going to happen 8 months in advance !!!
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: londonparsfan  
Date:   Mon 7 Jun 22:08

19/20 18 home games + any playoffs
20/21 14 home games + any playoffs
21/22 18 home games + any playoffs

You can only charge based on what the expected number of games are going to be.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Levrad  
Date:   Mon 7 Jun 22:28

Had a quick check and find I`m losing out on all fronts. At 64 (losing concession), with two under 18 grandkids and no early bird it comes to £140 more than 2019/20. Will most likely buy or the kids will be less than impressed but it does take a bit more thinking and planning.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: parsfan97  
Date:   Mon 7 Jun 23:20

Also see there is no incentive for last seasons ticket holders. For example, Kelty hearts are taking £45 off for anyone who was a season ticket holder last season, £10 off both home and away tops and a free hat and scarf. Surely we could’ve had something similar as a thank you ?

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Rigger Al  
Date:   Tue 8 Jun 00:45

Quote:

parsfan97, Mon 7 Jun 23:20

Also see there is no incentive for last seasons ticket holders. For example, Kelty hearts are taking £45 off for anyone who was a season ticket holder last season, £10 off both home and away tops and a free hat and scarf. Surely we could’ve had something similar as a thank you ?

Go support Kelty Hearts then :):) A thank you for what ,We got to see the games under the extreme circumstances of covid .The club lost a lot of revenue like many others ,the price is same as two seasons ago for same potential amount of games .So no increase
[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 8 Jun 01:31

Quote:

parsfan97, Mon 7 Jun 23:20

You mean after the season where half the home games were cancelled in a season that had 13 games?
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Sliema Par  
Date:   Tue 8 Jun 07:42

I too am surprised there is no concession for the 2033 of us who bought a card last Season.

My suggestion was free entry to the Home League Cup games which ,with respect, are not Box Office attractions.

Another incentive would be that one does not have to take in the wretched Tunnocks Caramel Wafer Challenge Cup or whatever it has morphed into this year!!

PS before anyone tells me how much you enjoyed your day out to Boreham Wood(yawn) I am joking.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Berry  
Date:   Tue 8 Jun 08:37

Still don’t understand why those who took a ST last year would feel entitled to a concession of some sort this year.

You knew what you were buying at the time, a shortened season with dodgy streams and a very unlikely chance of getting to a game in person.

You chose to still buy one, fair play, that’s your call, helps the club etc but struggling to understand why that would merit a higher standing than any other supporter.

Others who didn’t may have been simply wanting value for money.

I’m all for ST holders getting priority into games this season as I would’ve been last year but for you to be charged less would be wrong in my opinion.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 8 Jun 08:52

Quote:

Sliema Par, Tue 8 Jun 07:42

I too am surprised there is no concession for the 2033 of us who bought a card last Season.

My suggestion was free entry to the Home League Cup games which ,with respect, are not Box Office attractions.

Another incentive would be that one does not have to take in the wretched Tunnocks Caramel Wafer Challenge Cup or whatever it has morphed into this year!!

PS before anyone tells me how much you enjoyed your day out to Boreham Wood(yawn) I am joking.

The club would still have to pay their League Cup opponents 50% of the notional value of the ticket revenue after expenses which essentially means we'd lose money for quite a few of the League Cup games we play.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: da_no_1  
Date:   Tue 8 Jun 09:02

100% agree with Berry.

"Some days will stay a 1000 years, some pass like the flash of a spark"
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: wee eck  
Date:   Tue 8 Jun 09:32

When I read threads like this I`m always surprised that so many fans seem to think the club should be run on a semi-charitable basis by granting concessions, incentives etc to supporters whilst no doubt still expecting us to attract players to the club who will give us an edge over our rivals.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: red-star-par  
Date:   Tue 8 Jun 10:08

I think the club should increase the price for current season ticket holders. They already have a season ticket and probably get one every year, so will renew no matter what the price is.
Reduced price season tickets could be offered for people that have never had a season ticket before to try and get them on board
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: nazpar  
Date:   Tue 8 Jun 10:08

Why don't people just wait and see what happens when they announce all the benefits etc of the season ticket tomorrow .as there will be some benefits there always has been .

nazpar
[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 8 Jun 10:17

Quote:

red-star-par, Tue 8 Jun 10:08

I think the club should increase the price for current season ticket holders. They already have a season ticket and probably get one every year, so will renew no matter what the price is.
Reduced price season tickets could be offered for people that have never had a season ticket before to try and get them on board

surely ur fishing.....
[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 8 Jun 10:18

Quote:

wee eck, Tue 8 Jun 09:32

When I read threads like this I`m always surprised that so many fans seem to think the club should be run on a semi-charitable basis by granting concessions, incentives etc to supporters whilst no doubt still expecting us to attract players to the club who will give us an edge over our rivals.

exactly it's like some people think they have an entitlement or something
[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 8 Jun 10:29

At no point did I say anything about entitlement, just pointing out other clubs are doing something and it would’ve been nice if we did too

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: 1985Par  
Date:   Tue 8 Jun 10:38

Prices seem reasonable to me. The club doesn`t run on thin air. Doubt i`ll get one though. Living 2 hours from EEP, saturdays are viable, midweek isn`t and, through no fault of the club, I`m sick of games being rearranged for pointless friday night telly, the even more pointless diddy cup and the occasional U21 friendly international against the likes of Estonia where one of our young lads may appear as a sub.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Rigger Al  
Date:   Tue 8 Jun 11:03

Quote:

wee eck, Tue 8 Jun 09:32

Agree wee Eck.
The club has taken a big loss last season like many others .
Im sure they have calculated the cost and numbers of season tkts they need to sell so as to give support to the manager for players and all other cost to run the club
If people expect discounts ,concessions and other benefits then dont cry when clubs not able to bring players in .
We want to be challenging for promotion well this will cost money .I think the cost is realistic being the same as two seasons ago with same number of games as then .
[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 8 Jun 11:08

Except there is no guarantee of actually getting into the games and expected to shell out £300, if we are in level 0 then only 2000 fans and am sure we will sell more than that in season tickets

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: rossmcno1  
Date:   Tue 8 Jun 11:18

Renewed mines today. Website a bit clunky to process but got there.

Actually can’t wait to get back in the ground.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: wetherby  
Date:   Tue 8 Jun 11:50

It`s a cracking promotional video, raised the hairs on the back of my neck!

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: LesliePar  
Date:   Tue 8 Jun 11:53

Just renewed, process was fairly straightforward. Buzzing for next season and the prospect of being inside East end.

COYP!

[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 8 Jun 12:21

Quote:

parsfan97, Tue 8 Jun 11:08

Except there is no guarantee of actually getting into the games and expected to shell out £300, if we are in level 0 then only 2000 fans and am sure we will sell more than that in season tickets

What realistically do you expect the club to do?
[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 8 Jun 12:48

Quote:

londonparsfan, Tue 8 Jun 12:21

Quote:

parsfan97, Tue 8 Jun 11:08

What realistically do you expect the club to do?

Tbh the club have been very fair, the price per game is actually about a pound less than last year.
When you look at most other business, for example pubs and restaurants, their prices seem to have increased dramatically compared to pre Lockdown.

It seems clear, and fair, that if you want to be in with the best chance of being at games at East End Park next season, and seeing the best players we can afford to put out on the park, then buy a season ticket
[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 8 Jun 13:00

I completely agree. I honestly don't know what more the club should be doing.

I can understand folk in the 60 to 64 age group being miffed at losing the discount as nobody wants to pay more but as far as I can make out that discount doesn't really exist anywhere else so the club aren't doing anything out of the ordinary.

From what I can see our adult season ticket price is in and around the rest of the teams targeting a play off spot so it's not excessive relative to the league either although there is an argument that football in general is a bit expensive these days.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Polt  
Date:   Tue 8 Jun 13:54

Quote:

londonparsfan, Tue 08 Jun 13:00

I completely agree. I honestly don't know what more the club should be doing.

I can understand folk in the 60 to 64 age group being miffed at losing the discount as nobody wants to pay more but as far as I can make out that discount doesn't really exist anywhere else so the club aren't doing anything out of the ordinary.

From what I can see our adult season ticket price is in and around the rest of the teams targeting a play off spot so it's not excessive relative to the league either although there is an argument that football in general is a bit expensive these days.

Gotta feel for the 60-64 age group if they were previously entitled to full pensioners discount. Kind of feel the club should put in a different level of discount between full adult and current pensioners rate.

The clubs in a difficult position as far as season tickets are concerned. As a previous poster mentioned go to asda, tescos even the hairdressers prices have been ramped up. Remember that's no just costs increased for us but businesses as well. Price of refreshments for playing staff, medical equipment, electricity, ground keeping seeds, feeds, equipment maintinence, stewarding a small amount of what a club needs as a basic function. All of these will be affected.

We cannot just turn around and say we will cut back that as it may be a requirement for SFA rules. I feel the club have done well to keep the price relatively in line with previous season.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Perkins  
Date:   Tue 8 Jun 15:36

I reckon the average 60-64 year old Pars fan can more easily afford the full price ticket than the average 20-25 year old fan.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Polt  
Date:   Tue 8 Jun 16:08

Quote:

Perkins, Tue 08 Jun 15:36

I reckon the average 60-64 year old Pars fan can more easily afford the full price ticket than the average 20-25 year old fan.

How does that work out like?
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: charlie1  
Date:   Tue 8 Jun 16:31

Quote:

Perkins, Tue 8 Jun 15:36

Stupid statement! Your average 60-64yr old doesn't spend fortunes in pubs etc at weekends!
[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 8 Jun 16:50

Quote:

Stand Up, Mon 7 Jun 21:09

Looks like a double hike for those in the south west like me. No early bird price and they are treating the whole main stand like the centre stand was previously.

Might put some folk off and move to other areas, especially if we are going to be spread all round the ground anyway.

I’ll be paying up to keep my seat, but can see others not doing the same if you aren’t so attached to your location.

thats not correct, the price for the South West Wing is the same as the Norrie and North West when you go online and look at either your renewal or for a new season ticket, adult £305.

It's just not very well explained in that pricing listing which isn't a surprising......
[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 8 Jun 16:53

Quote:

Perkins, Tue 8 Jun 15:36

I would agree with that, they are at the age where they are probably still working, financially secure with their dependents having flown the nest. Probably the age group with most disposible income. Really they should be paying more. No other clubs do discounts for that age group and it just seems like an anomaly that needed closed. Personally I reckon walk up prices for under 18s and those in full time education should be no more than 5 quid. Get them into the habit of going to the games.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 8 Jun 18:27

Many of the 60 to 64 generation will probably have to give up work due to ill health and will struggle on a small pension. My wife was 55 when her health stopped her from working, she still can't claim her OAP.

matt forsyth
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: veteraneastender  
Date:   Tue 8 Jun 19:25

"I can understand folk in the 60 to 64 age group being miffed at losing the discount as nobody wants to pay more but as far as I can make out that discount doesn`t really exist anywhere else so the club aren`t doing anything out of the ordinary."

The background to this has been explained before, however it might be useful to explain when/how it came about some years ago.

The issue was predicated by differing age levels for women and men reaching state pension age (prior to phased in equalisation) - the former "came of age" at 60, whereas the later had to soldier on to 65.

At that time the club offered senior citizen concessions to both sexes at age 65, which prompted an approach from a prominent female fan whose arguement was that ladies were unfairly treated having reached SC status at 60.

The club obviously recognised this claim, presumably on the grounds of equal opportunities, and dropped the concession age for both genders to 60. I believe they were unique with this - open to correction ?

This was a good deal for the ladies, and an even better one for the cohort of men in the 60-64 age bracket at that specific point in time.

The opposite occured when the club reversed that concession more recently.

Opinions varied on the fairness of this in each of the two scenarios.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: AJ27  
Date:   Tue 8 Jun 19:31

Someone said we bought our season tickets last year knowing what we would get - this is not true - at the time we were renewing these no-one thought we were going to go through the whole season without being allowed into games.

Again this year we are buying them in the hope of being allowed in but who knows.

I will be renewing mine but am a little disappointed at the price.

Andy J
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: TurinPar  
Date:   Tue 8 Jun 19:38

Just renewed, hopefully I`ll get home to see a few games this coming season!

[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 8 Jun 19:47

Keep your seat runs until 31st July which is the 1st league game.

Be purchasing ours in the next few weeks

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: back oh the net  
Date:   Tue 8 Jun 19:55

Great to see that the club have managed to secure a finance company for people wishing to purchase season tickets who don’t have the money to pay for one all In the one go

Come on ye pars ⚽️
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: jake89  
Date:   Tue 8 Jun 19:58

There are always going to be exceptions. Can argue all sorts of ages groups could have financial limitations but the obvious ones are young people and older people.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: PARSwede  
Date:   Tue 8 Jun 20:24

COWS seems to be suggesting concession for 61+?
[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 8 Jun 20:26

https://dafc.co.uk/tickets_z/

Dont know how to do link...
[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 8 Jun 20:29

Quote:

PARSwede, Tue 8 Jun 20:24

COWS seems to be suggesting concession for 61+?

yeh noticed that on the link that appeared on twitter earlier but doesn't show on the COWS home page.

Why doesn't someone actually proof read these statements and posts, some of the stuff that comes out is very poor
[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 8 Jun 20:31

Yeah i saw on twitter. Link takes you to COWS!!
[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 8 Jun 20:33

I am 65 this August. Anyone know date deadline for concession? In other words if i buy now will i qualify for concession?
[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 8 Jun 20:36

Quote:

PARSwede, Tue 8 Jun 20:33

I am 65 this August. Anyone know date deadline for concession? In other words if i buy now will i qualify for concession?

depends what version of statement and info you look at is the answer lol

Terms and conditions page says its age on 1st August 2021 they go by.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: neilholland999  
Date:   Tue 8 Jun 20:39

Don't know whether to laugh or cry about the statement concerning the fk up transferring email addresses from one system to another...🤦‍♂️

Post Edited (Tue 08 Jun 20:40)
[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 8 Jun 20:43

Quote:

neilholland999, Tue 8 Jun 20:39

Don't know whether to laugh or cry about the statement concerning the fk up transferring email addresses from one system to another...🤦‍♂️

yeh thats just embarrassing isn't it
[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 8 Jun 21:07

Quote:

veteraneastender, Tue 8 Jun 19:25

"I can understand folk in the 60 to 64 age group being miffed at losing the discount as nobody wants to pay more but as far as I can make out that discount doesn`t really exist anywhere else so the club aren`t doing anything out of the ordinary."

The background to this has been explained before, however it might be useful to explain when/how it came about some years ago.

The issue was predicated by differing age levels for women and men reaching state pension age (prior to phased in equalisation) - the former "came of age" at 60, whereas the later had to soldier on to 65.

At that time the club offered senior citizen concessions to both sexes at age 65, which prompted an approach from a prominent female fan whose arguement was that ladies were unfairly treated having reached SC status at 60.

The club obviously recognised this claim, presumably on the grounds of equal opportunities, and dropped the concession age for both genders to 60. I believe they were unique with this - open to correction ?

This was a good deal for the ladies, and an even better one for the cohort of men in the 60-64 age bracket at that specific point in time.

The opposite occured when the club reversed that concession more recently.

Opinions varied on the fairness of this in each of the two scenarios.

Cheers VEE - didn't know that!
[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 9 Jun 07:33

Will the club be changing the age limit when shortly all are having to work to almost 70.

matt forsyth
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Pars11  
Date:   Wed 9 Jun 09:13

Check your emails, Club have issued a different version of the season ticket pricing O61 and U12 issues addressed.

Bluebell Polka
[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 9 Jun 09:53

Good table.

One thing I noticed was that families with kids under 12 would be best NOT to buy a family ticket as buying a full price adult plus under 12s ticket would be cheaper. Am I reading that right?

Noticed it mentions a finance partner too.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: dafc-chris1  
Date:   Wed 9 Jun 12:03

Will renew season ticket to have the best chance to get back to attending games

Post Edited (Thu 10 Jun 13:14)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: DJAS  
Date:   Wed 9 Jun 13:15

Quote:

jake89, Wed 9 Jun 09:53

Good table.

One thing I noticed was that families with kids under 12 would be best NOT to buy a family ticket as buying a full price adult plus under 12s ticket would be cheaper. Am I reading that right?

Noticed it mentions a finance partner too.

That's how I read it too.

Predictor league winner 2012/2013
[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 9 Jun 14:14

Should season ticket holders have got an email?

Not got one yet!!
[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 9 Jun 14:15

Quote:

Pars11, Wed 9 Jun 09:13

Check your emails, Club have issued a different version of the season ticket pricing O61 and U12 issues addressed.

Have you got link to new table Pars11?
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: parsfan  
Date:   Wed 9 Jun 14:37

Quote:

PARSwede, Wed 9 Jun 14:14

Not got one yet!!

I think you might have to set up another account using the same address but with a space at the beginning. 😁

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The universe is ruled by chance and indifference

[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 9 Jun 17:35

Quote:

PARSwede, Wed 9 Jun 14:14

Not got one yet!!

It's a marketing email. I got it but I'm not a season ticket holder. You'd only get it if you've previously consented to being contacted around marketing.
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net