DAFC.net
Home 23 September 2021 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Lewis Martin
Topic Originator: CrossPar  
Date:   Sun 20 Jun 09:56

Reading Peter Grant's comments about Lewis Martin, it is a bit concerning that, after all his time out, it still sounds like they have not gotten to the bottom of his problem. He would be a good asset to have back when fit but worried that may not be for some time yet. Crunch will come when his contract renewal looms if there is little improvement.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Lewis Martin
Topic Originator: Sliema Par  
Date:   Sun 20 Jun 10:10

I make no secret of the fact I did not want Peter as our Manager and, like many others, I feel the jury is out till Christmas.

However, this piece of evidence was impressive.

It smacks of Peter`s humanity and the club`s duty of care which they take very seriously.

It takes me back four years to the stricken Callum Fordyce , who was kept on at East End, when the likelihood of this popular player playing at this level again was diminishing.

Peter`s comments about Ryan Dow are similarly encouraging.

[IP address logged]
 Re: Lewis Martin
Topic Originator: red-star-par  
Date:   Sun 20 Jun 20:53

While we an afford passengers, it is good the club are looking at every option to find out what the issue is. The lad has lost years of his career, but there are not many players that can cover about 6 different positions to a high level. Probably Scott Thomson is the only one I can think of in my 40 odd years supporting the Pars. A fit Lewis Martin would be a massive player to have in the squad
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net