DAFC.net
Home 27 July 2021 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 England in bother ?
Topic Originator: Parsweep  
Date:   Thu 8 Jul 11:26

Probably get a slap on the wrist for the use of a laser from their fans and disruption during the National anthem .
Best fans in the world thi lol .

Bobvo
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: England in bother ?
Topic Originator: jake89  
Date:   Thu 8 Jul 12:11

I'd hope not. One idiot in a crowd. If they punished teams for their fans booing or whatever then even the Pars would be in trouble!
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: FRED1981  
Date:   Thu 8 Jul 12:47

Hope so 4 year ban

F muller
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: eastendalloapar  
Date:   Thu 8 Jul 12:58

At the very least the final should be a closed doors game. Perhaps the team should be banned from all other tournaments. Remember Wimbledon were banned from playing in Europe because of Liverpool fans. Thuggery like trying to blind someone must be dealt with.

matt forsyth
[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 8 Jul 13:05

Aye after watching no distancing andmasks all over London Boris the Buffoon will have some questions to answer.Right enough that won’t wiry him because he is a habitual liar of a human being.

F muller
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: DunfyDave  
Date:   Thu 8 Jul 13:09

Quote:

jake89, Thu 8 Jul 12:11

I'd hope not. One idiot in a crowd. If they punished teams for their fans booing or whatever then even the Pars would be in trouble!

^^^ What? Even for booing your own players? 😁

DunfyDave
[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 8 Jul 13:22

I'd ban them from tournaments for the next 30 years , but that's cos I've got a soft spot for them..

Bobvo
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: wee eck  
Date:   Thu 8 Jul 13:31

It`s sad that such unsportsmanlike activities have been imported from abroad and corrupted the Corinthian spirit in which the game used to be played in the Home of Football.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Paralex  
Date:   Thu 8 Jul 13:43

Traditional attributes of sportsmanship have long since gone down the plug hole Wee Eck. Commentators commend players for running down the clock by feigning injury and taking the ball to the corner flag and even on this forum Pars fans bemoan the fact that we are not very good at it. Winning at all cost or any cost is the aim. Call me a dinosaur but it`s not what I want to see.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Rastapari  
Date:   Thu 8 Jul 13:45

Quote:

FRED1981, Thu 8 Jul 13:05

Aye after watching no distancing andmasks all over London Boris the Buffoon will have some questions to answer.Right enough that won’t wiry him because he is a habitual liar of a human being.

And yet how many of the utter cowed still do what him and his cronies tell them?
They are pi55ing down our backs and laughing.

Carole Baskin fed Rasta to a tiger.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Buspasspar  
Date:   Thu 8 Jul 14:49

From Aunty :-

Uefa has charged England after a laser pointer was directed at Denmark keeper Kasper Schmeichel during Wednesday`s Euro 2020 semi-final at Wembley.

Television pictures showed a green light on Schmeichel`s face just before Harry Kane took an extra-time penalty.

Schmeichel saved the spot-kick but Kane scored the rebound as England won 2-1 to reach Sunday`s final against Italy.

England are also charged with causing a "disturbance" during Denmark`s national anthem and setting off fireworks.

"The case will be dealt with by the Uefa Control, Ethics and Disciplinary Body (CEDB) in due course," said a statement from European football`s governing body.

We are forever shaped by the Children we once were
[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 8 Jul 14:57

When the biased pundits Ferdinand, Dixon etc get asked about the usual pi55 coming out of there gubs the answer we don’t care as Dixon was asked about the penalty last night .

F muller
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Polt  
Date:   Thu 8 Jul 17:17

Pointless, what can they do eh? Your to play the final without Harry Kane..... Nothing that`s going to impede on them playing the final game of the tourney. We all know there would have been more than one with the laser light as England`s history is seeped with penalty kick misfortune.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: parathletic  
Date:   Thu 8 Jul 18:57

I read that Denmark refused to take the laser pen incident further. Credit to them if that is the case, it would have been easy to start making excuses.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: sadindiefreak  
Date:   Thu 8 Jul 19:23

Quote:

parathletic, Thu 8 Jul 18:57

I read that Denmark refused to take the laser pen incident further. Credit to them if that is the case, it would have been easy to start making excuses.

It shouldn't be up to Denmark though.
I think England fans should be excluded from the final as punishment. They have proven they can't be trusted.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 8 Jul 21:09

I wrote earlier tha the game should be played without fans, that includes politicans pundits and royalty.

matt forsyth
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Rusty Shackleford  
Date:   Thu 8 Jul 22:10

Steady on. If football matches had to be played behind closed doors for the actions of one numpty then where would it end? Us included.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: The One Who Knocks  
Date:   Thu 8 Jul 22:50

Isn`t that the whole point of strict liability that so many seem to want.

We all hate poverty, war, and injustice.
Unlike the rest of you squares.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: sammer  
Date:   Thu 8 Jul 23:43

The `numpty` or the `idiot` is simply a term of excuse. The Orange Lodge condemns their actions but are at a loss to explain why these characters see an Orange Walk as an opportunity for mayhem but not a Church of Scotland congregation on a Saturday morning. Maybe there are more of them than we would comfortably like to believe.

The same applies to England supporters. Southgate to his credit has disowned such supporters but there is a whole rabid, Brexit, Little Ingerland media cheering them on. Dixon and Neville (who has a decent rack record) are reported as saying `It doesn`t matter` how England progressed, whether by dodgy penalties or laser pens. To me they sound as convincing as Ian Paisley when he occasionally repudiated UVF or UDA murders. By their own words they have created an environment in which such `idiots` can prosper.

As Rastapari forecast over a year ago, indirectly. we have VIPs given special access to Wembley for a special occasion and Covid can GTF. This is a Brexit celebration party in the offing and the rules simply don`t apply. Johnson will be in the VIP Box along with William waiting for the photoshoot. Neither of them has the slightest interest in the game of football but if they didn`t turn up it might have been a plebfest, so we should be thankful I suppose. The Yobs can desecrate North London with impunity if England win and it will be reported as high spirits. The `idiots` have big backing and are not acting alone.

sammer
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: WarringtonPar  
Date:   Fri 9 Jul 00:44

Sammer, you need to get out more or put a little more water in whatever you’re drinking. Some idiot shines a light in the Denmark goalies face and it’s a Gary Neville, UDA, MI5, Boris Johnson, Masonic inspired conspiracy that will wreak havoc in North London. Jeez the bitterness knows bounds. I heard Prince William phoned the pope and said f**k the football let’s you and I have an arm wrestle on Sunday at 20.00pm. You couldn’t make it up, actually sorry that’s not true cos you could. 😂
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: sammer  
Date:   Fri 9 Jul 01:20

I drink vodka.

Idiots, so called, are merely foot soldiers for the powerful. They are being given free reign for the next few days. They behave according to their lords and masters, in fact they have been known to sing God Save the Queen. These `idiots` are no threat to the people in power so can be patronised., indeed encouraged.

Johnson and William are not football fans in the ordinary understanding of the term. But I am sure they are both freemasons, a term I never mentioned in my original post. I do not think they are Roman Catholics. I`m not sure if either they were or they weren`t it had anything to do with what I wrote. I was criticising them as VIP interlopers.

BTW, the vodka in Moscow even in the cheapest bar, is better than the Jeyes fluid vodka served up in Warrington. It`s undrinkable.

sammer
[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 9 Jul 10:07

😂😂
[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 9 Jul 10:20

Quote:

WarringtonPar, Fri 9 Jul 00:44

Sammer, you need to get out more or put a little more water in whatever you’re drinking. Some idiot shines a light in the Denmark goalies face and it’s a Gary Neville, UDA, MI5, Boris Johnson, Masonic inspired conspiracy that will wreak havoc in North London. Jeez the bitterness knows bounds. I heard Prince William phoned the pope and said f**k the football let’s you and I have an arm wrestle on Sunday at 20.00pm. You couldn’t make it up, actually sorry that’s not true cos you could. 😂

Fell free to point out where those bodies are mentioned.
It is an undeniable fact that the better off are enjoying more freedom, grow up and straighten your spine, that's not rain running down your back.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: londonparsfan  
Date:   Sat 10 Jul 17:00

£25k fine.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 10 Jul 17:04

Couldn’t expect much more from UEFA, shame they didn’t catch the clown.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 10 Jul 17:14

Yeah it was in line with previous fines so not a surprise really. I think there should be a general increase in fines though or possibly a move to a % take of ticket revenue.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 10 Jul 17:17

That would make sense, maybe a reduction in crowd capacity for the next game
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 10 Jul 17:18

Yeah that and they don't use closed doors games enough either.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 13 Jul 20:38

England facing another 4 charges after the final:

Invasion of the field of play by its supporters – Article 16(2)(a) of the UEFA Disciplinary Regulations (DR)

Throwing of objects by its supporters – Article 16(2)(b) DR

Disturbance caused by its supporters during the national anthem – Article 16(2)(g) DR

Lighting of a firework by its supporters – Article 16(2)(c) DR
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: allparone  
Date:   Tue 13 Jul 20:52

Quote:

londonparsfan, Tue 13 Jul 20:38

England facing another 4 charges after the final:

Invasion of the field of play by its supporters – Article 16(2)(a) of the UEFA Disciplinary Regulations (DR)

Throwing of objects by its supporters – Article 16(2)(b) DR

Disturbance caused by its supporters during the national anthem – Article 16(2)(g) DR

Lighting of a firework by its supporters – Article 16(2)(c) DR

Another £25k fine.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 13 Jul 21:01

Won't be much more for sure
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: saltonsgonagetu  
Date:   Tue 13 Jul 21:20

Hungary 3 games behind closed doors for discrimination taunts

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: MDCCCLXXXV  
Date:   Tue 13 Jul 21:32

Ridiculous.

Uefa... hands over around €30m euros in one hand while asking for 0.1% of it back in fines.That is equivalent of your boss giving you £100 Christmas bonus then asking for 10p back because you were late a couple of days
If they are gonna fine people fine them something worth while.

East End Park is a symbol of all that is DAFC.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 13 Jul 22:11

Lucky we don't play England more, we would owe millions from letting Queenie know what we think of her song!

matt forsyth
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: 1970par  
Date:   Tue 13 Jul 22:41

An anthem whose “forgotten verse” contains the line “Quell those rebellious Scots”

It deserves nothing other than being booed by Scots fans

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: veteraneastender  
Date:   Tue 13 Jul 23:17

"Isn`t that the whole point of strict liability that so many seem to want."

Exactly - a dangerous road to start down ......let him without sin cast the first stone, methinks.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Playup_Pompey  
Date:   Thu 15 Jul 11:34

without defending anyones actions the "blame" lies with UEFA. The FA/wembley owners handed the keys to Wembley over in Mid May to allow for stadium readiness/redecoration in Uefa branding. Uefa managed all access and training for saftey and security staff.

Uefa provided England travel club with c.6000 URNs to distribute among regular travellers to redeem tickets for Semi (9000 for Final) Similar volumes for Danes (5000) and Italians(8000). The remaining 29,000/43,000 were sold by UEFA through a public ballot or distributed via sponsors.

Looks like strict Liability is indeed in place on this.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: DBP  
Date:   Thu 15 Jul 12:48

While I’m an atheist Republican (so disenfranchised twice in the first 5 words) and support Indy and think that a national anthem should be about a a nation and not an individual…

…I wouldn’t boo the English anthem, it’s just childish in my view
[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 15 Jul 14:22

Allegedly not one black MP has been picked to take part in the commons anti racism debate.

I'm sure the rich old white guys will sort it out.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: dd23  
Date:   Thu 15 Jul 14:54

If true that’s scandalous but unsurprising.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 15 Jul 15:12

Quote:

Rastapari, Thu 15 Jul 14:22

Allegedly not one black MP has been picked to take part in the commons anti racism debate.

I read that too .
Seemingly speaker's are chosen by way of a draw and no black MP's were successful .
Lindsay Hoyle used his discretion to allow 2 or 3 black MP's to speak at least he showed some common sense .

Bobvo
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: red-star-par  
Date:   Thu 15 Jul 15:33

Quote:

Parsweep, Thu 15 Jul 15:12

Quote:

I read that too .
Seemingly speaker's are chosen by way of a draw and no black MP's were successful .
Lindsay Hoyle used his discretion to allow 2 or 3 black MP's to speak at least he showed some common sense .

Surely if its a random draw then that is fairer. To then invite people to speak based on the colour of their skin, is in itself racist
[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 15 Jul 16:34

Quote:

red-star-par, Thu 15 Jul 15:33

Quote:

Parsweep, Thu 15 Jul 15:12

Quote:

I read that too .

Surely if its a random draw then that is fairer. To then invite people to speak based on the colour of their skin, is in itself racist

It really isn't, are we talking about whit footballers being racially abused?

[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 15 Jul 16:44

"I`m sure the rich old white guys will sort it out."

Is that not a discrimanatory remark ?

Considering that there are 220 (ish) female MPs.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 15 Jul 18:02

Quote:

veteraneastender, Thu 15 Jul 16:44

"I`m sure the rich old white guys will sort it out."

Is that not a discrimanatory remark ?

Considering that there are 220 (ish) female MPs.

Read it again and try thinking ;)

[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 15 Jul 19:21

Appears clear enough to me, even with my rudimentary cognitive skills......that`s a discriminatory remark regardless of how you try and spin it.

I suspect the 222 women MPs (out of 650) would agree ?

Nice try, but no ceegar.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: DBP  
Date:   Thu 15 Jul 22:17

Given there are more women than men, if there’s only 220 out of 650 then that suggests they’re over 100 shy of the Parliament being some sort of reflection of society
[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 16 Jul 08:49

Quote:

DBP, Thu 15 Jul 22:17

Given there are more women than men, if there’s only 220 out of 650 then that suggests they’re over 100 shy of the Parliament being some sort of reflection of society

A reflection of the demands of women MPs who may have a family at home, especially those who have longer to travel from their constituencies.

Not an office hours career.
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net