DAFC.net
Home 27 July 2021 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 The morning after
Topic Originator: MDCCCLXXXV  
Date:   Mon 12 Jul 13:19

Amazingly there are no pictures in tv of the state of London , there was plenty after Scotland were there. Some on t'internet but seen nothing on tv

East End Park is a symbol of all that is DAFC.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: The morning after
Topic Originator: The One Who Knocks  
Date:   Mon 12 Jul 13:29

Did you really see pictures on the TV of the state of London after the Scotland match or did you just see pictures online?

We all hate poverty, war, and injustice.
Unlike the rest of you squares.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 12 Jul 13:34

Bbc and itv news and sky sports

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: londonparsfan  
Date:   Mon 12 Jul 13:54

A rather depressing number of posts on Facebook claiming England were cheated for Chiellini not being sent off for his pull on Saka from my English chums.

Generally the narrative is they were cheated for that and the Grealish tackle. 🙄
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: General Zod  
Date:   Mon 12 Jul 13:59

No mention of how England cheated the Danes to reach the final? Oh aye, only foreigners cheat.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Playup_Pompey  
Date:   Mon 12 Jul 14:00

saka handles it before the shirt pull, imagine if the FK had been given for first offence rather than the more serious of the 2 (LOTG should punish it)

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: wee eck  
Date:   Mon 12 Jul 14:06

It looked to me that the challenge that caused Chiesa to go off injured was a foul but no free kick was given. It`s swings and roundabouts.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: WarringtonPar  
Date:   Mon 12 Jul 14:09

Chiellini was superb last night and the jersey pull was no more than a yellow. Jorghinos tackle on Grealish is worth debate, I’ve seen red cards for less. Wouldn’t have changed the result though.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Indiapar  
Date:   Mon 12 Jul 14:11

Credit to England for reaching the final and taking a very good Italian team to the wire. That is success in my view. He has a young team who will benefit from the experience.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 12 Jul 14:13

Quote:

General Zod, Mon 12 Jul 13:59

No mention of how England cheated the Danes to reach the final? Oh aye, only foreigners cheat.

Yeah it's funny how that gets over looked!

In fairness a lot of the guys that go to games haven't been putting that as much of that sort of thing up its quite a few that don't take as much an interest in football and have got a bit caught up in it all.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 12 Jul 14:13

I`ll be honest I have been quite disappointed by the media reaction down south. They seem to have accepted that the better team won the match, the best team won the tournament but they are still very proud of their team.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 12 Jul 14:15

Quote:

WarringtonPar, Mon 12 Jul 14:09

Chiellini was superb last night and the jersey pull was no more than a yellow. Jorghinos tackle on Grealish is worth debate, I’ve seen red cards for less. Wouldn’t have changed the result though.

Yeah we were saying the same. You can definitely make an argument it's a red but you've seen plenty of yellows for those too.

The pull is bizarre though it would only be a red for a second yellow or denying a goal scoring opportunity it.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Berkey  
Date:   Mon 12 Jul 14:45

I thought the rules were changed to book players for diving? Kane and Sterling diving about all over the shop yesterday, I thought the ref handled it brilliantly tho and the game was better for it.

Infact I think Englands game plan suffered badly from not getting so many free kicks in dangerous areas of the park and cheap free kicks when under pressure to allow them to keep the ball. The Italians were wise to Sterling so never even left a leg out for him to throw himself over either. The ref forced kane to compete with the defenders instead of falling over all the time and he wasn’t up to it.

Not a word about those 2 diving in the press either….

Masterclass from the Italians, especially after the first 5 minutes…

Just sitting here drenched in my own negativity!
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: GG4  
Date:   Mon 12 Jul 15:13

Rashford, Sancho and Saka racially abused on social media. Scum fans.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: desparado  
Date:   Mon 12 Jul 15:23

The debate that was had on here and other places about whether to support England or not has been laid bare.

I cannot support a team that has a large following of complete scum bags as fans. Been reading a bit about it today, not only did they attack Italian fans but also a Danish family and a young female German fan. They trashed London….and never attempted to clean up some of it unlike the TA.

Read a couple of comments from England fans that are actually glad they lost as it would have been high jacked by Bojo and the Brexiteers as another example of English superiority……sounds familiar….

Sooo glad they got beaten, just like 90% of footy fans world wide…..

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Lambo1885  
Date:   Mon 12 Jul 15:25

"I thought the ref handled it brilliantly tho and the game was better for it."

Agree with that, thought the ref was excellent.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 12 Jul 15:45

Didn`t they say the ref was a millionaire with a chain of supermarkets in the Netherlands? The answer is obviously to get a millionaire to referee a match between two teams of millionaires.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Paralex  
Date:   Mon 12 Jul 16:01

On that same point Desperado, I think wee Nicola will be wringing her hands in anguish that England didn`t win. She would have been riding high in the independence stakes on the back of several years of English jingoistic nationalism.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: DBP  
Date:   Mon 12 Jul 16:12

My view is that I feel a bit flat to be honest…

I’m not in the ABE camp but equally don’t support them (I support the teams I support) and don’t really waste energy on anyone else.

I think the Italy win was the right result, both on the night itself but also for the competition as a whole

…but for me, i feel flat due to the racist abuse given to the English players who missed the pens (by their own fans) - it’s just really disappointing and sad TBH in this day. I feel for those guys who must be hurting anyway and that whole episode has kinda put a downer on the final for me
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: gordi-b  
Date:   Mon 12 Jul 16:25

Loved Donnarumma,s reaction to saving the winning penalty , no mad jumping about or mad antics , cool as a cucumber , never looks under pressure.

G.B
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Buspasspar  
Date:   Mon 12 Jul 16:39

Back on topic there is very little being broadcast .. not just of London but many major City`s where the bottles were flying and foreign tourists frightened

Break in at Wembley knocking people over and frightening kids .. which will go down as over exuberance and high spirits

I am really glad they got beat

Feel for the young black guys tho .. there are some very sad individuals out there

We are forever shaped by the Children we once were
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: desparado  
Date:   Mon 12 Jul 16:59

Topic Originator: Paralex like | nolike
Date: Mon 12 Jul 16:01

On that same point Desperado, I think wee Nicola will be wringing her hands in anguish that England didn`t win. She would have been riding high in the independence stakes on the back of several years of English jingoistic nationalism

Think we have been and will continue to be subjected to English jingoistic nationalism regardless of a football result….it has been getting ramped up ever since Brexit, of course it gets disguised as U.K./GB but we all know that it really is English.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: SusieQ  
Date:   Mon 12 Jul 17:11

Quote:

DBP, Mon 12 Jul 16:12

My view is that I feel a bit flat to be honest…

I’m not in the ABE camp but equally don’t support them (I support the teams I support) and don’t really waste energy on anyone else.

I think the Italy win was the right result, both on the night itself but also for the competition as a whole

…but for me, i feel flat due to the racist abuse given to the English players who missed the pens (by their own fans) - it’s just really disappointing and sad TBH in this day. I feel for those guys who must be hurting anyway and that whole episode has kinda put a downer on the final for me

The whole thing could have gone very flat after the Denmark Finland game - if the worst had happened to Eriksen then I don't know how they could have continued the tournament.

Up to that point, I was immensely excited at Scotland being part of it, especially as I managed to get tickets for all 3 games.

When it happened, I actually went numb watching what was happening - something I never ever hope to experience again, live or on tv.

Thankfully Eriksen is recovering of course, and miraculously might even play again but the full euphoria was gone from that point on.

Yup I enjoyed our games even with the results and it was absolutely brilliant to be involved again but for me, that initial level of excitement never returned.

The scenes last night of people storming the ground & the racist abuse just finished it off I guess.

Shame because otherwise, it actually was a pretty decent tournament with some cracking games & goals.

COME ON YE PARS!
[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 12 Jul 17:17

Quote:

desparado, Mon 12 Jul 15:23

The debate that was had on here and other places about whether to support England or not has been laid bare.

I cannot support a team that has a large following of complete scum bags as fans. Been reading a bit about it today, not only did they attack Italian fans but also a Danish family and a young female German fan. They trashed London….and never attempted to clean up some of it unlike the TA.

Read a couple of comments from England fans that are actually glad they lost as it would have been high jacked by Bojo and the Brexiteers as another example of English superiority……sounds familiar….

Sooo glad they got beaten, just like 90% of footy fans world wide…..

I was one of the fans wanting an England win, but I have to agree I am actually glad they got beat. I could handle the fans getting all excited, I could even stomach, Ferdinand, Shearer, Wright and Lineker acting like twats.
We were all expecting an aftermath when the fans came down with a bump , but to racially abuse people for having the balls to take a pen in that atmosphere just isn't right.
I have always gave my backing to all home nations at major tournaments, Altho I won't be in the ABE camp, I feel I will no longer getting behind England in the future.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: eastendalloapar  
Date:   Mon 12 Jul 17:37

It is a pity that the 3 lads that were abused couldn't get to play for another team. They would be welcomed into the Welsh or Scottish teams. It is a shame that the hooligans and thugs who support England could not be imprisoned whenever the England team play. That would leave what's left to watch the team in safety.

matt forsyth
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Foghorn Leghorn  
Date:   Mon 12 Jul 19:29

I thought the Italian lad involved in the Grielish tackle was a bit unfortunate as his foot seemed to roll over the top of the ball onto his knee.

Also, has there been a rule change regarding receiving treatment and going off to be waved back on. Grielish stayed on after treatment, Jourginho (sp) went off.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: da_no_1  
Date:   Mon 12 Jul 19:43

The vast majority of England fans are decent law abiding citizens who simply wanted their country to win a game of football. I wanted them to lose it because they are our neighbours and rivals. Not because of Boris Johnson (who's English), Prince William (also English) or Rio Ferdinand (again.....). Certainly not because of Brexit!

Don't see why they should pretend otherwise just to appease a few Scottish/Welsh/irish viewers.

"Some days will stay a 1000 years, some pass like the flash of a spark"
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: bigdonnie  
Date:   Mon 12 Jul 19:53

have you not seen latest the english nutjobs are putting up a petition to get game replayed as ref was unfair and was threatened by mafia god they cant take defeat can they lol

donald mcneil
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: JTH123  
Date:   Mon 12 Jul 20:25

Hi Foghorn Leghorn. I was talking about the challenge today at work with someone who played at a decent level. He reckoned that when you plant your foot on the ball like that, you are very likely to "do" your opponent. In his opinion the player knew very well what he was doing.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Indiapar  
Date:   Mon 12 Jul 20:45

Its all symantics. Italy were the better side and deserved to win. The Italian keeper was player of the tournament. The young players didn't miss in the main, the keeper saved them.

If Scotland had made it to the final we would have been patting them on the back for doing so well.

I say well done to England and their squad for making it so far in the competition.

Lets hope next time Scotland can perform as well.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: P  
Date:   Mon 12 Jul 20:51

Grealish tackle looks bad in stills and slow motion but when you watch it at full speed you can see Grealish is reckless in the way he went in in the first place and at speed the ref probably thought there was an element of coming together.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: jake89  
Date:   Mon 12 Jul 21:23

I wouldn't expect Johnson or the Royals to support anyone but England. However, I can see where people are coming from when they get annoyed. They're supposed to be representative of the UK but the reality is they can't. They're English, not Scottish, Welsh or N.Irish. When you have 1 country making up 9/10s of a union then you can't expect anything else. Same with the media. It's unreasonable to expect the other UK nations to be equally reflected in the UK media.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 12 Jul 21:29

Quote:

jake89, Mon 12 Jul 21:23

I wouldn't expect Johnson or the Royals to support anyone but England. However, I can see where people are coming from when they get annoyed. They're supposed to be representative of the UK but the reality is they can't. They're English, not Scottish, Welsh or N.Irish. When you have 1 country making up 9/10s of a union then you can't expect anything else. Same with the media. It's unreasonable to expect the other UK nations to be equally reflected in the UK media.

I'd say they were fairly represented until us and Wales got pumped oot

[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 12 Jul 22:05

Well that’s just bollox, apart from when England were playing Scotland (and they were there supporting their country England), how many times have they been at any other ‘home’ nations’ games?

Edited to say in not bothered in the slightest (would disband them tomorrow if it was up to me)… but let’s not pretend that when its all boiled down, they’re anything other than English

Post Edited (Mon 12 Jul 22:09)
[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 12 Jul 22:12

Quote:

DBP, Mon 12 Jul 22:05

Well that’s just bollox, apart from when England were playing Scotland (and they were there supporting their country England), how many times have they been at any other ‘home’ nations’ games?

They're English. Why would they give a toss about another nation?

This is why this notion of "Britishness" is a nonsense. Britishness is just England, and it's an outdated view of England too.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: allparone  
Date:   Mon 12 Jul 22:34

Quote:

jake89, Mon 12 Jul 22:12

Quote:

DBP, Mon 12 Jul 22:05

They're English. Why would they give a toss about another nation?

This is why this notion of "Britishness" is a nonsense. Britishness is just England, and it's an outdated view of England too.

Correct. There were a lot of union flags on show last night in the crowd. I bet if you asked every person who was wearing/flying one who they were supporting not one of them would have replied Great Britain. The Union Flag and the term Great Britain is seen by a lot of people in England and abroad as England.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 12 Jul 22:36

Wasn`t the BBC and ITV coverage meant to be the UK network coverage? If either of them were covering a match that didn`t include England, Scotland or Wales they had the same commentary teams and pundits as they had for England games though but we had our own commentators and pundits for Scotland games did we not?

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: arpar  
Date:   Mon 12 Jul 22:48

Quote:

Foghorn Leghorn, Mon 12 Jul 19:29

Also, has there been a rule change regarding receiving treatment and going off to be waved back on. Grielish stayed on after treatment, Jourginho (sp) went off.

That rule was changed quite a few years ago. If the player getting treatment has been fouled and the opposition player is booked or sent off they can remain on the pitch after treatment.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 12 Jul 22:52

Quote:

wee eck, Mon 12 Jul 22:36

Wasn`t the BBC and ITV coverage meant to be the UK network coverage? If either of them were covering a match that didn`t include England, Scotland or Wales they had the same commentary teams and pundits as they had for England games though but we had our own commentators and pundits for Scotland games did we not?

Again, this is the issue. UK BBC is just the English BBC. Same as the UK Parliament is really just the English Parliament and the UK capital is just the English capital.

They're not going to bring in a whole new commentary team to be representative of each home nation. They're supposed to be impartial but you see all the "we" and "us" references sneaking in. Totally natural but displays that they're not really representing Britain or the UK.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: SusieQ  
Date:   Mon 12 Jul 22:59

Sky Sports News milking it with the sob story all day! 🙄

Did we or Wales get the same coverage when we were knocked out? 🤔

I'm guessing "no"!

"British" TV at its best!! 🤪

COME ON YE PARS!
[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 12 Jul 23:17

John Collins, James McFadden and Rob Earnshaw were all regulars as were Jurgen Klinsmann and Patrick Vieira. Also Roy Keane was on just about every night. Obviously at the England games they're going to have predominantly English pundits. Why get upset about something that doesn't really matter ik the grand scheme of things.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 12 Jul 23:50

The BBC usually had a neutral pundit like Klinsmann or Vieira at most games but last night it was all-English - Lineker, Shearer, Ferdinand and Lampard, and the commentators were both English of course. I found that a bit odd. I thought they`d have an Italian on, if not a `neutral`. Why not include a Welshman or Scot for the Final? It`s all about balance and objectivity. These guys are just fans with microphones.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: PARrot  
Date:   Tue 13 Jul 02:08

Quote:

wee eck, Mon 12 Jul 23:50

The BBC usually had a neutral pundit like Klinsmann or Vieira at most games but last night it was all-English - Lineker, Shearer, Ferdinand and Lampard, and the commentators were both English of course. I found that a bit odd. I thought they`d have an Italian on, if not a `neutral`. Why not include a Welshman or Scot for the Final? It`s all about balance and objectivity. These guys are just fans with microphones.

I really don't see what's wrong with that.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: General Zod  
Date:   Tue 13 Jul 07:20

I think most people also know that Roy Keane probably doesn’t want England to win anything either.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 13 Jul 07:29

I wasn`t referring to ITV coverage but I would expect a publicly-funded state broadcaster covering the whole of the UK to present a balanced view of the final of an international sporting event. You wouldn`t expect it to cover a General Election from the point of view of one party surely?

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Jeffery  
Date:   Tue 13 Jul 08:10

Had to mute it when the pundits started singing Sweet Caroline. Never heard that from a panel before.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 13 Jul 08:39

"I wasn`t referring to ITV coverage but I would expect a publicly-funded state broadcaster covering the whole of the UK to present a balanced view of the final of an international sporting event. You wouldn`t expect it to cover a General Election from the point of view of one party surely?"

What if there was only one party running? What an odd analogy.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 13 Jul 09:01

You can`t have a football match with only one team or hadn`t you noticed?

[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 13 Jul 09:03

Who did BBC Scotland have as the neutral pundit when we played Croatia or the Czech Rep?

[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 13 Jul 09:22

I can`t remember if the BBC covered these games. Mark Hateley was a regular contributor on Radio Scotland.

It`s a fair point but the clue`s in the name - `BBC Scotland`. BBC Scotland`s TV coverage stopped as soon as Scotland were out. Would the network coverage have stopped if England had been eliminated earlier?

[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 13 Jul 09:24

So Eck, at Englands` first final in 55 years you expected to see who exactly? What a strange thing to get upset about.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 13 Jul 09:30

Ideally there would be a "BBC England" but we all know the BBC is BBC England. Even on the BBC Breakfast this morning I heard "and we'll look at the weather across England...and the rest of the UK".
[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 13 Jul 09:36

It's simple, if you don't like it don't watch it, would anyone on here rather all England games were only shown in England?

The answer to that is no, or there would be an uproar saying "we pay our tv licence , why aren't we getting the game?"

[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 13 Jul 09:45

Jake:

not sure if i wasn`t clear but that`s exactly the point i`m making

while we continue to decide as a country (Scotland) to be a small part of a larger country (UK) ...where one is so disproportionately bigger (England), we have to accept the fact that it can never be a union of equals - it`s impossible

as said in posts above, for every one person in Scotland, there are at least ten or eleven in England - and the ratio for Wales and NI is more heavily skewed

therefore, while we vote "No Thanks", we have to accept that the great majority of things we like to think of as "British", when you boil it right down are essentially either "English" or so focused on the largest demographic that they are all but "English" in name.

some people are clearly comfortable with that and are happy to accept the by-products of that, some examples in the fitba world could be

the "UK" media being primarily focused on English Football (purchasing rights to games, commentary during games, updates from training camps as news items, references to previous history, etc)

the British royal family and future king being squarely and overtly English fans and supporting England exclusively

having to wait for the "Regional" News to get updates from your own country (Scotland)

again, this is something we have to accept because we voted for the status quo in, so can hardly start moaning about it now... if you don`t like it then all i can say is, next time we get a chance to change it, then lets say Yes please!

[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 13 Jul 10:10

That`s a good summation of the position, DBP, although I do think there has been some recognition of the smaller nations in news coverage with the increased support for independence and the fact that health matters are devolved so anti-COVID measures are different throughout the UK. The same thing can`t be said of the `UK` football coverage though.

I wasn`t just making a point about the coverage of UK teams though. I expected an Italian, or at least a `neutral`, voice would be heard during the coverage of the Final. What happened to that `British` sense of fair play?

[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 13 Jul 10:30

Just needs to be accepted. It's always been this way and won't change. On the same programme this morning they had a Scottish presenter and it was her explaining to people in England that it's different in Scotland. TBH, it was a bit cringe for English people having to be told that there's life outside England!
[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 13 Jul 10:36

`Just needs to be accepted.` Why?

`On the same programme this morning...` Which programme?

[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 13 Jul 10:51

Assume it was BBC Breakfast.

It has to be accepted in the same way it's accepted that Glasgow will be far more represented on TV than Fife. To counter this we have our own local media outlets but don't expect to see decent coverage of Kelty Hearts over Celtic.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: LochgellyAlbert  
Date:   Tue 13 Jul 11:01

I was hoping Sounness was going to be on, but that would have upset the applecart!
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: P  
Date:   Tue 13 Jul 11:09

Tbh from a Scottish POV I didn’t care about the panel but when you consider the amount of UK residents that are Italian or of Italian descent (Italian consulate estimated 600,000 in 2016) I think it did them a disservice not to have any representation.

Historically BBC & ITV have always managed to pull in some ex EPL player to cover the other team - Zola & Vialli being of particular note for Italy but they would be spoiled for choice if they had bothered (Vialli was busy that night though 😀)

Post Edited (Tue 13 Jul 11:11)
[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 13 Jul 11:55

dear god we really are a bunch of sensitive souls. Managed to turn on 7:58, watch the game, not be offended or upset by anything discussed by the commentary team, didnt add/deter from my viewing experience in any way shape or form.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 13 Jul 12:52

Just because you raise something on a second-tier Scottish football club`s forum doesn`t mean you`re `upset` or `sensitive` about it. It just means you think it could be something worth discussing.

FYI, throughout the Euros I switched on at kick-off time, went away and did something else at half-time and switched off at time-up. On Sunday I tuned in to the BBC pundits after the game to see their perspective on the result. Having listened to an all-English commentary team I was surprised to see the `panel` comprised four former England internationals. I didn`t lose any sleep over it I assure you!

[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 13 Jul 12:58

If it was Scotland in the final and they had Thierry Henry in the studio ahead of Darren Fletcher what would be said about it?

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: CAPar  
Date:   Tue 13 Jul 13:05

If it was Thierry Henry instead of Kris Boyd, I'd be delighted
[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 13 Jul 15:21

exactly... is the poster suggesting that we should only never enter a conversation and/or utter a single word unless it`s exclusively on a subject we`re upset, sensitive or presumably super passionate about!?!?!?

bet he`s a laugh in the pub! :)

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Frank Butchers LoveHandles  
Date:   Tue 13 Jul 15:27

Quote:

CAPar, Tue 13 Jul 13:05

Absolutely agree. Give me Rio Ferdinand over Kris Boyd.

Awight Pat!
[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 13 Jul 15:34

Quote:

Frank Butchers LoveHandles, Tue 13 Jul 15:27

Quote:

CAPar, Tue 13 Jul 13:05

Absolutely agree. Give me Rio Ferdinand over Kris Boyd.

You've taken that too far mate!
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net