DAFC.net
Home 27 July 2021 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Is the game on today?
Topic Originator: OzPar  
Date:   Sat 17 Jul 07:54

Simple question really, but I have not seen or heard any update on Dumbarton`s covid situation...

Assuming the game is on, I would like to wish all of you who get into EEP a very enjoyable day. As I recall, the last time we played at home was a very dull game against QOS... and that seems like a very long time ago now.

COYP!

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Is the game on today?
Topic Originator: we won the cup in 68  
Date:   Sat 17 Jul 07:58

Game is on. Dumbarton played Stenhousemuir in our group during the week.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: cumbrian par  
Date:   Sat 17 Jul 08:54

I’m catching the train up from Carlisle. It’s two years to the day since I was last at East End Park, for a 6-0 win against Albion Rovers with a Nisbett hat trick.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: OzPar  
Date:   Sat 17 Jul 09:46

That is terrific, cumbrian par. Here`s hoping you have a great day out!

:)

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: cumbrian par  
Date:   Sat 17 Jul 23:03

Cheers, OzPar. I had a terrific day. The first 4 minutes were like a dream come true and I floated out of the ground at full time.

My train from Edinburgh to Carlisle had to be replaced by a bus, that then had to be replaced by another bus so instead of getting back at 8 o’clock, it was half past 9 but I wasn’t bothered.

[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net