DAFC.net
Home 27 July 2021 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Premier Sports Cup: DAFC 5-1 Dumbarton FT
Topic Originator: buffy  
Date:   Sat 17 Jul 13:49

It’s guid to be back!
Mon the Paaaars!

Post Edited (Sat 17 Jul 18:36)
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Home sweet (2nd) home
Date:   Sat 17 Jul 14:02

DAFC team today:

29 Deniz Mehmet
2 Aaron Comrie
44 Paul Watson
5 Ross Graham
6 Kyle Macdonald
18 Paul Allan
23 Dom Thomas (c)
3 Josh Edwards
7 Kevin O’Hara
10 Nikolay Todorov
9 Craig Wighton

Dunfermline Subs:-
13 Vytas Gašpuitis
16 Dan Pybus
19 Miller Fenton
26 Matty Todd
1 Owain Fôn Williams

Referee is David Dickinson

buffysbuns.wordpress.com
[IP address logged]
 Re: Premier Sports Cup: DAFC v Dumbarton
Topic Originator: Westies squint kicks  
Date:   Sat 17 Jul 14:10

Hope everyone heading gets the result we`re after and that their match-day experience is a good one.

League starts a fortnight today, that bench with a GK, two defenders and two midfielders really demonstrates how quickly we need players in.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: AlterPar  
Date:   Sat 17 Jul 14:11

Find it a bit strange that a Lithuanian cap can’t get in our side. Really thought he would turn out to be a bit of a coup. Still time yet I suppose. Moan the pars!
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: The Toun Clock  
Date:   Sat 17 Jul 14:16

Fingers crossed the starting 11 can get the job done because there’s no game changers on that bench.

[IP address logged]
 Re: Premier Sports Cup: DAFC 1-0 Dumbarton
Date:   Sat 17 Jul 15:01

Goallllllll

Todorov

buffysbuns.wordpress.com
[IP address logged]
 Re: Premier Sports Cup: DAFC 1-0 Dumbarton
Topic Originator: Andrew283  
Date:   Sat 17 Jul 15:03

This is unreal
[IP address logged]
 Re: Premier Sports Cup: DAFC 2-0 Dumbarton
Date:   Sat 17 Jul 15:03

Dom!!

buffysbuns.wordpress.com
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: da_no_1  
Date:   Sat 17 Jul 15:07

So good to be back ⚽️

"Some days will stay a 1000 years, some pass like the flash of a spark"
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Berry  
Date:   Sat 17 Jul 15:14

It’s amazing how dangerous Comrie is going to be if we continue to play this system.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: PARrot  
Date:   Sat 17 Jul 15:28

With Dumbarton and Stenny left to play I recon we must be favourites for one of the runner up spots.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 17 Jul 15:29

McDonald is playing really well today.
[IP address logged]
 Re: Premier Sports Cup: DAFC 3-0 Dumbarton
Date:   Sat 17 Jul 15:29

Wighton!

buffysbuns.wordpress.com
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 17 Jul 15:33

Quote:

Berry, Sat 17 Jul 15:29

McDonald is playing really well today.

Agreed.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Parboiled  
Date:   Sat 17 Jul 15:44

Maybe that ref could point out a few bargain signings that aren’t too antique..

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: red-star-par  
Date:   Sat 17 Jul 15:52

Quote:

Parboiled, Sat 17 Jul 15:44

Maybe that ref could point out a few bargain signings that aren’t too antique..

As referees go, it's clear to see this one is the real deal. A real Bobby Dazzler
[IP address logged]
 Re: Premier Sports Cup: DAFC 4-0 Dumbarton
Date:   Sat 17 Jul 16:10

Second for Todorov

buffysbuns.wordpress.com
[IP address logged]
 Re: Premier Sports Cup: DAFC 4-0 Dumbarton
Topic Originator: charlie1  
Date:   Sat 17 Jul 16:12

Bbc says Buchanan og
[IP address logged]
 Re: Premier Sports Cup: DAFC 4-1 Dumbarton
Date:   Sat 17 Jul 16:14

Graham slack/lazy pass gave that goal away.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 17 Jul 16:15

Aye I thought that myself Charlie
He landed on his front at the goal line and the ball ran off him
Tannoy said Todorov and I giggled 😂

buffysbuns.wordpress.com
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 17 Jul 16:16

Aye I thought that myself Charlie
He landed on his front at the goal line and the ball ran off him
Tannoy said Todorov and I giggled 😂

Cows have the OG

buffysbuns.wordpress.com
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Andrew283  
Date:   Sat 17 Jul 16:25

Not too keen on Pybus so far. Getting into good positions but his touch and passing letting him down. Dom has been running the show in midfield, the wing backs are cruising it and the front 3 have been great as well.
[IP address logged]
 Re: Premier Sports Cup: DAFC 5-1 Dumbarton
Topic Originator: wetherby  
Date:   Sat 17 Jul 16:52

I`ve missed the Bluebell Polka !!!

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: BlackLight  
Date:   Sat 17 Jul 16:55

I thought I was tuning in for kick off and was delighted to see a goal straight away.

Then I realised it was our second. What a start.

PG seems to have a system that`s working for the players. We could have had 10.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 17 Jul 16:57

It's early days but quite promising. Clearly lacking squad depth but if we can add a bit of quality to go with what we have we'll be right up there

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: RossF  
Date:   Sat 17 Jul 17:14

Great to be back at East End. I can`t believe it`s been nearly a year and a half now. Today`s game was very entertaining and we looked lethal going forward. Defensively however... we look very suspect and I fear we will concede a lot of goals unless we improve.

Todorov, O`Hara and Wighton seems to work up front. All three give different attributes to the team and it could be exciting seeing them together this season.

Thomas bossed it in the centre today, hopefully he can continue this against tougher opposition in the league.

McDonald`s crossing was phenomenal today. Three beautiful balls in for the goals and we could have scored more from his final ball.

Graham looks like he has a lot of potential but is very raw. Obviously he was at fault for the goal and lost out on a few headers and 50/50s, which surprised me due to the size of him. He had a few good runs forward and was unlucky with the pass to Todorov at the start of the second half. He maybe just there on to it too long.

Paul Allan had a decent first half. He reminds of when Lewis Spence broke into the first team - he was always wanting the ball from the keeper. Mehmets distribution was excellent today. Much better than the Partick game

It was a great win today but we still desperately need players in. I was just listening to Dick Campbell there and it sounds like we`re not the only ones! A better team would have punished our defensive mistakes today but we got the win and that`s the main thing. Really enjoyed that!

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Par  
Date:   Sat 17 Jul 17:37

Brilliant to be back.

sunny day, great atmosphere, fantastic performance and I`ve never seen the pitch look so good.

Roll on next week with double the amount of people I take it the NW will be open for next week.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: cammypar 1995  
Date:   Sat 17 Jul 17:46

Opposition not upto much but good going forward few questions at the back but so good to be back into games!!!roll on next week

c'mon the pars
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: hudza  
Date:   Sat 17 Jul 18:19

Really enjoyed that today - brilliant to be back in the stadium.
Good performance, good atmosphere and roasting, can’t ask for much more

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: yorkiepar  
Date:   Sat 17 Jul 18:23

Saw the St. Mirren game on PPV as well as today’s game. I know that the opposition this afternoon wasn’t up to the Buddies’ standards, but I have to say that I like the way the team are playing generally. Good to see the ball being spread around the pitch using both wings - it has the potential to really stretch the opposition. Thomas playing really well and the variety we have up front is definitely going to stand us in good stead. Defensively the side is still pretty raw but you’d expect that this early in the season. Once they have a few games under their belt I’d expect them to start looking sharper and playing with more confidence. As I say, early days, but lots to be optimistic about.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 17 Jul 18:29

Think I left that game with cautious optimism for the season ahead.

Thought the system worked well, first half Kyle MacDonald was excellent, some exquisite deliveries into the box and we could’ve scored another one with Comrie which wasn’t to be. He is going to score a few goals this season if we play this system.

If you are able to feed the strikers and we have O’Hara, Todorov, Wighton then there is a lot of goals in this team.

Players seemed to be more familiar with the system rotating the positions as and when required, it was really encouraging to see.

First half - Kyle MacDonald pick of the bunch.

Second half we ended up playing a little bit more often down Josh Edwards wing who equally did a good job with a corker of a ball for one of the goals. I thought Dom Thomas shone second half and really took control of midfield and O’Hara in particular impressed. Going into the latter stages of the half MacDonald again looked threatening and some really decent balls.

Reservations, I agree that defensively we weren’t tested much but when we were it didn’t provide a lot of confidence. Thought Ross Graham looked a bit lightweight at times and didn’t look convincing, that’s not taking into consideration the slack pass that led to the goal.

Second half - Dom Thomas pick of the bunch just.

The true tests are still to come, need to be mindful of that, if you consider how dominant Thistle were initially.

That said, don’t want to dwell on it, was a really positive performance and the goal difference should mean a victory against Stenhousemuir is enough to go through.

MoM: Kyle MacDonald
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: gordi-b  
Date:   Sat 17 Jul 18:38

Great result , could easily have been double figures , their goal was a schoolboy error by Graham , and after the second half i would say Gasputis was the better of the two defenders , all in all it was great to be back , looking forward to next week.

G.B
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: wee eck  
Date:   Sat 17 Jul 18:46

I knew Kyle Macdonald was a good athlete from last season but today he showed a great range of skills - a good touch, a burst of pace and pinpoint crossing. It seemed like PG had developed a style of play to suit him and Josh Edwards. There was a lot to admire about that team but stiffer tests ahead of course.

[IP address logged]
 Re: Premier Sports Cup: DAFC 5-1 Dumbarton FT
Topic Originator: k76  
Date:   Sat 17 Jul 19:21

Was sceptical about Dom Thomas in the centre of midfield but looked terrific albeit against poor opposition.
We have been lacking a player in the middle who can beat a man and find a pass for a long time.
Going forward we look a real threat. Front three have goals in them and OHara looks/is a far better player than McManus.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: GJS93  
Date:   Sat 17 Jul 19:33

^^ been lacking a midfielder that can break forward with and without the ball, Pybus showed on a few occasions he might be that player.

poor goal to lose after Graham`s bad touch however overall he was decent enough and will be a good addition on that left side.

the way Grant wants them to play will be more attacking but it also means you will concede more chances than last season as an example, going to be plenty of ups and downs thats for sure. a win in the sunshine, a few goals too and fans back at the games, onwards and upwards.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: PARS207  
Date:   Sat 17 Jul 19:37

Game was finished as a contest after 3 mins

Dom Thomas had the pipe and slippers out running the midfield, certainly ticks a lot of boxes for what people want in a centre midfielder.

Then rotation of Ohara and Wighton just behind Todorov was great to see, Ohara's running stats must be crazy !!

Paul did OK in the middle and still wanted the ball after 2 stray passes in quick succession which says a lot about the lad.

The wingbacks..... delivery on the money every time, Kyle could be a massive player for us this year.

Dan Pybus to me is a box to box attacking centre mid, couldn't see him as a holding player that Queens fans seen, will be a useful addition to the squad for the season
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Socks  
Date:   Sat 17 Jul 20:13

Not too much you can say about the game - about as one-sided as you`ll ever see, against a side obviously struggling due to being without half their first team because of Covid. Still got to go and win though, so well done to them for doing what was needed.

Kyle MacDonald was impressive at getting up and down his wing all day but I really loved the look of Dom Thomas. I have to say that I haven`t been his biggest fan, mainly because of his tendancy to be a huffy, petulant wee fanny who I`ve sometimes felt doesn`t contribute well enough to the team. Maybe the captaincy has helped, but today it seemed like a real effort to lead the team and set the example needed. Early days of course, and he wasn`t up agaisnt much, but I liked the attitude.

Today was mainly just about being back in the ground. Such a nice feeling to be able to watch football properly, see the whole pitch, look at the shape, look at who was dropping off to cover in midfield. Some semblance of proper fitba again.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: SammyT73  
Date:   Sat 17 Jul 22:03

Where was Sammy the Tammy today? Hope he's not isolating

Barry Steele
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Raymie the Legend  
Date:   Sun 18 Jul 04:50

Looking at my calendar, my first look at the Pars won’t be until the Thistle game. pihs!

Anyway, it’s pleasing to hear about the expansive style and looking forward to 7th august

It's bloody tough being a legend
Ron Atkinson - 1983
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: OzPar  
Date:   Sun 18 Jul 09:07

There was a lot to like about that game. From the goalie through to the forward line, there wasn`t an awful lot to complain about. There are the makings of a very good core through the middle.

In goal, Mehmet is strong and quite athletic. He claims his area pretty well.

Like others, I preferred Gaspuitis as a central defender. He seemed to deal with everything quite competently and his distribution, on the whole, was good.

Thomas? What can you say? I too am a sceptic as far as he is concerned, but that performance was a revelation.

Upfront, well, many a good year has passed since we had three such potent strikers on our books. And when last did we have all three on the pitch at the same time??? In Todorov, we seem to have another Ross Jack.

A special note on Kevin O`Hara... he took a while to settle at EEP, but now he looks the real deal. Kevin put in a power of work yesterday covering a lot of ground. Often, he would pick up a ball from the backline halfway into his own half, then initiate an attack with a pass out to the wing, and then be up in the opposition`s penalty box to meet the cross. Outstanding!

Comrie, Edwards and McDonald seem to really enjoy this formation. Add Dow and maybe Kai Kennedy to the mix and you start to appreciate the possibilities that exist with this group of players. With four or five new faces to come... right now, we have the makings of Championship contenders.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: dd23  
Date:   Sun 18 Jul 10:01

I said this frequently last season when people were moaning about Ohara. Some players take a season to properly bed in, he’s here for three so look at the bigger picture.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 18 Jul 10:22

Quote:

dd23, Sun 18 Jul 10:01

I said this frequently last season when people were moaning about Ohara. Some players take a season to properly bed in, he’s here for three so look at the bigger picture.

Many on here can't see the bigger picture, thats the issue.

His work rate is phenomenal
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 18 Jul 10:27

He`s also pretty quick whereas many dismissed him last season as slow. It`s amazing how he`s suddenly discovered that extra pace.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 18 Jul 10:32

Quote:

wee eck, Sun 18 Jul 10:27

He`s also pretty quick whereas many dismissed him last season as slow. It`s amazing how he`s suddenly discovered that extra pace.

Think the level of the opposition yesterday played a part in thinking how quick he is, at 43 I would have looked quick against the Dumbarton defence lol
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 18 Jul 10:36

and also watching it online doesn't give u that proper view and appreciation so lot of views from last year were blinded by that fact, though course we were all happy to see games if not allowed there.

as socks has said earlier, being at the game gives us so much more of an appreciation and understanding seeing the whole park.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 18 Jul 10:59

If somebody runs past an opponent from the same starting position it`s a good measure of relative pace whether you see it online or in the flesh. Too many fans base their opinions on one incident they have witnessed that sticks in their mind and takes a bit of shifting. They`re always looking for something to confirm their original opinion rather than looking at things objectively.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 18 Jul 12:09

[and also watching it online doesn`t give u that proper view and appreciation, so lot of views from last year were blinded by that fact, though course we were all happy to see games if not allowed there. as socks has said earlier, being at the game gives us so much more of an appreciation and understanding seeing the whole park.]

Ah well, it didn`t take long for the "you only watched it on Pars TV, so your opinion doesn`t really matter" brigade to get started...

Depending on where you are in the ground, your perspective can be completely distorted.

At EEP, the best view is to be had in the heart of the main stand. No surprise there.

If you are in the Norrie, your view of the pitch can be greatly foreshortened. And it gets worse, the lower you are in the stand.

If you are in the North West, arguably, you are too low anyway and too far close to the pitch to fully appreciate what`s happening on the other side...

There are so many variables. The only argument that really holds true is that you see the whole pitch and therefore get a more complete view of the team`s shape. But only if you are sitting high enough up in the stand...

[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 18 Jul 12:20

Watching it online doesn't give you a proper view of a game. That's a fact.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 18 Jul 12:30

Quote:

OzPar, Sun 18 Jul 12:09

[and also watching it online doesn`t give u that proper view and appreciation, so lot of views from last year were blinded by that fact, though course we were all happy to see games if not allowed there. as socks has said earlier, being at the game gives us so much more of an appreciation and understanding seeing the whole park.]

Ah well, it didn`t take long for the "you only watched it on Pars TV, so your opinion doesn`t really matter" brigade to get started...

Depending on where you are in the ground, your perspective can be completely distorted.

At EEP, the best view is to be had in the heart of the main stand. No surprise there.

If you are in the Norrie, your view of the pitch can be greatly foreshortened. And it gets worse, the lower you are in the stand.
If you are in the North West, arguably, you are too

low anyway and too far close to the pitch to fully appreciate what`s happening on the other side...

There are so many variables. The only argument that really holds true is that you see the whole pitch and therefore get a more complete view of the team`s shape. But only if you are sitting high enough up in the stand...

Touch a nerve did it?

At what point did I say that watching it online means your opinion doesn't matter.....

Course being high up in a stand gives u a better perspective, being low down in any stand might get u close to the action infront of you but you get crap view everywhere else.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 18 Jul 12:31

Quote:

da_no_1, Sun 18 Jul 12:20

Watching it online doesn't give you a proper view of a game. That's a fact.

exactly
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 18 Jul 12:34

Yes, it is a fact. I agree.

I just think it is simplistic to say that you get a better view of the match if you attend. This is not necessarily always true, and I have tried to point out the reasons why.

In point of fact, I can think of several sports events that I have attended which were televised and the viewing experience would have been far better if I had stayed at home.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 18 Jul 12:39

Quote:

OzPar, Sun 18 Jul 12:34

Yes, it is a fact. I agree.

I just think it is simplistic to say that you get a better view of the match if you attend. This is not necessarily always true, and I have tried to point out the reasons why.

In point of fact, I can think of several sports events that I have attended which were televised and the viewing experience would have been far better if I had stayed at home.

With the TV gantry at eep where it is, ur always gonna have a better view and experience in the back of the main stand or norrie.

Other sports vary all due to viewing angle and what sport,

Compare the TV angle from eep to Partick last week, u could see lot more of what happens away from the ball last week compared to the angle at eep.

For tactics and formations, why do u think clubs have cameras up high looking at the full park compared to having a camera low down pitch side. Pretty simple isn't it.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 18 Jul 12:41

Someone watching the game at home will have a better view than the front row of the NW or Norrie yes, but who the hell sits in those seats !!

Go to away games with stands behind the goal, everyone goes to the back cause u see more
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 18 Jul 12:46

Back in the `80s, the TV cameras were located at the back of the main stand. I don`t know why this was stopped. I guess it must have been due to the redevelopment.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 18 Jul 12:50

Quote:

OzPar, Sun 18 Jul 12:46

Back in the `80s, the TV cameras were located at the back of the main stand. I don`t know why this was stopped. I guess it must have been due to the redevelopment.

remember it well, prob moved with the obstructions from the main stand pillars
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Paristotle  
Date:   Sun 18 Jul 12:57

Was that ex-Par David Hopkirk playing for Dumbarton?
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 18 Jul 13:06

it was indeed paristotle, as well as connor duthie and the donkey that is gregor buchanan

[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 18 Jul 13:38

Quote:

PARS207, Sun 18 Jul 13:06

it was indeed paristotle, as well as connor duthie and the donkey that is gregor buchanan

Cheers - assuming his performance wasn't noteworthy?
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 18 Jul 13:45

Was doing his best Kane and Sterling impersonations on a couple of occassions, that would sum up his involvement in the game

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: LochgellyAlbert  
Date:   Sun 18 Jul 14:38

Agreed that Dom was a revelation yesterday, but can he keep it going?

Inconsistency was his problem last season.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Raymie the Legend  
Date:   Sun 18 Jul 14:50

I can’t recall the last player to be given a three year contract.
Good to see O’Hara flourishing after what must have been a difficult start to his Pars career?

It's bloody tough being a legend
Ron Atkinson - 1983
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Indiapar  
Date:   Sun 18 Jul 15:26

On paper we have a good team with experience players at this level. I agree with previous posters that we have the best forward line I have seen for many years. I suspect that Dom Thomas will be used more in midfield this year and we will bring in Kai Kennedy. It looks more suited to Dom's style of play and will make him more consistent by seeing more of the ball.

I think that PG will be a good motivator with his passion for the game and bring out the best in players. We lacked that a little last season I think. Heads went down a bit to easily at times.

Dumbarton may have been understrength but I think the team played well, the passing and movement was very good with good crosses into the box.

It all looks very positive in my view.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 18 Jul 15:51

For me Dom Thomas is one of these players who is a joy to watch with his dummies, feints, drag-backs and range and accuracy of passing and the more we get him involved in the game the better. Provided we get the right players around him he`s the sort of guy who could control a game.

Post Edited (Sun 18 Jul 15:54)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: dd23  
Date:   Sun 18 Jul 16:23

From what I saw from the highlights it’s good to see so many occasions where the midfield looked to drive forward or play a forward pass. I hate all this side to side nonsense because unless you get that wee spark to suddenly burst through a packed defence it gets you nowhere.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 18 Jul 17:51

There have a been a couple of posts about Kai Kennedy joining us - have I missed that news?
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 18 Jul 18:00

Quote:

Paristotle, Sun 18 Jul 17:51

There have a been a couple of posts about Kai Kennedy joining us - have I missed that news?

nothing confirmed as yet...
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: brian  
Date:   Sun 18 Jul 18:37

I think everyone welcomes discussion.

It is hard as a cameraman to please eveybody. I know when I do it sometimes I hang out to see a wider angle and other times I try and zoom in so you can get a closer look at the action. (of course you lose concentration for a moment (omg) and all of a sudden the camea loses where the play is - but there are better camera operators than me :o) )

some people happy to see wider angle others ask to zoom in, so it will all be a compromise.

I would say the gantry is the same as mid-postion as the main stand ?

Also I don`t think you can get close ups while watching from the stand (or replays) ;o)

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Ladswell_Thistle  
Date:   Mon 19 Jul 15:20

Quote:

LochgellyAlbert, Sun 18 Jul 14:38

Agreed that Dom was a revelation yesterday, but can he keep it going?

Inconsistency was his problem last season.

Maybe having covid affected him more than just a couple of weeks out. He was definately off form for a chunk of the season after it.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 19 Jul 15:32

think everything with covid hit a lot of people, just like the players are now saying in interviews, everything to do with it and its effect on normal circumstances played massive part last season, maybe now people are just realising that its not just as easy to continue as a pro footballer as they thought they should be last season.

on the camera angle, i much rather prefer being behind the goal at a game near the back so can see the full park where see much the much bigger picture.

pars tv has been brilliant under the circumstances to keep us all attached in some way to the games these last 16 months or so, yes has its disadvantages but every clubs channels normally do.

[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net