DAFC.net
Home 27 July 2021 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Crowds
Topic Originator: FRED1981  
Date:   Tue 20 Jul 12:26

Don’t get it last Saturday Motherwell we’re allowed 2000 but we only 1000 I thought fife was in level 1 and Lanarkshire level 2.

F muller
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Crowds
Topic Originator: PARS207  
Date:   Tue 20 Jul 12:28

Quote:

FRED1981, Tue 20 Jul 12:26

Don’t get it last Saturday Motherwell we’re allowed 2000 but we only 1000 I thought fife was in level 1 and Lanarkshire level 2.


Everywhere is level zero now.

The numbers vary for crowds due to local council decisions.

Motherwell had all 4 stands open while we only had 2.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Crowds
Topic Originator: FRED1981  
Date:   Tue 20 Jul 13:26

Level zero this week but they were level 2 I still don’t see how we only were permitted a 1000 ,the rules up here are crazy.

F muller
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Crowds
Topic Originator: Parfect69  
Date:   Tue 20 Jul 13:34

Not as bonkers are they are south of the border I would argue.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Crowds
Topic Originator: PARS207  
Date:   Tue 20 Jul 13:40

Quote:

FRED1981, Tue 20 Jul 13:26

Level zero this week but they were level 2 I still don’t see how we only were permitted a 1000 ,the rules up here are crazy.


Cause the local councils give them the safety certificate for each game and clubs had to apply for them, each club could ask for an increase on top of what numbers the SG indicated. Not that difficult to understand.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Crowds
Topic Originator: Berry  
Date:   Tue 20 Jul 13:45

Why do you take every possible opportunity PARS207 to put someone down?
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Crowds
Topic Originator: PARS207  
Date:   Tue 20 Jul 13:48

Quote:

Berry, Tue 20 Jul 13:45

Why do you take every possible opportunity PARS207 to put someone down?


not putting anyone down, just stating facts
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Crowds
Topic Originator: PARrot  
Date:   Tue 20 Jul 14:26

Quote:

PARS207, Tue 20 Jul 13:48

Quote:

Berry, Tue 20 Jul 13:45

Why do you take every possible opportunity PARS207 to put someone down?


not putting anyone down, just stating facts


"Not that difficult to understand" suggests otherwise.

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Crowds
Topic Originator: PARS207  
Date:   Tue 20 Jul 14:31

yeh yeh.....
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Crowds
Topic Originator: PARrot  
Date:   Tue 20 Jul 14:37

Quote:

PARS207, Tue 20 Jul 14:31

yeh yeh.....


Yeh!
Most folk would have said, "Oh aye, right enough. My bad"...or similar. No harm in a wee hands up when appropriate. Keeps us humble eh?

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Crowds
Topic Originator: PARS207  
Date:   Tue 20 Jul 14:41

Quote:

PARrot, Tue 20 Jul 14:37

Quote:

PARS207, Tue 20 Jul 14:31

yeh yeh.....


Yeh!
Most folk would have said, "Oh aye, right enough. My bad"...or similar. No harm in a wee hands up when appropriate. Keeps us humble eh?


everyone is different at end of the day eh !

my point was fact these types of information and decisions are all over the tv, written media, social media so surely people would actually have seen this and the process behind it.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Crowds
Topic Originator: FRED1981  
Date:   Tue 20 Jul 14:44

Well if that’s the case our club mustn’t have applied for an increase in attendance

F muller
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Crowds
Topic Originator: PARS207  
Date:   Tue 20 Jul 14:48

Quote:

FRED1981, Tue 20 Jul 14:44

Well if that’s the case our club mustn’t have applied for an increase in attendance




yeh know they have been very very cautious with the whole situation,

would think they went down the line of ok let's get get 1st game done like a trial and if any issues they can sort for the following week when allowed more fans in, especially with new ticketing system being used for 1st time at the ground.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Crowds
Topic Originator: Parsfangaz  
Date:   Tue 20 Jul 14:48

Quote:

FRED1981, Tue 20 Jul 14:44

Well if that’s the case our club mustn’t have applied for an increase in attendance


Struggled to sell 1000 tickets so no huge loss in revenue occurred.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 


Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:
   
 Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net