DAFC.net
Home 18 September 2021 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 increased capacity
Topic Originator: FRED1981  
Date:   Wed 28 Jul 13:03

I don’t get every other teams seem to be asking for this I don’t know why we are not ,this could mean maybe another 20 grand in gate money.

F muller
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: increased capacity
Topic Originator: PARSwede  
Date:   Wed 28 Jul 13:18

Agreed
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: FRED1981  
Date:   Wed 28 Jul 13:21

The rules seem to change daily I got 2 tickets for the Kelty game on Saturday.they are selling them for home and away supporters I suppose somebody knows what you can and can’t do.

F muller
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: The Toun Clock  
Date:   Wed 28 Jul 13:26

Bizarre if we don’t apply for an increased capacity for the Thistle game. Motherwell having 6500 this weekend in a similar sized stadium at ours, with 2000 away tickets for Hibs fans.

Hopefully we have and it’s just not been announced yet. Although with the emails from the club stating 2000 yesterday I’m not sure any more will be there.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: dafc-chris1  
Date:   Wed 28 Jul 13:28

The club might have asked and Fife Council might have said no
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: eastendalloapar  
Date:   Wed 28 Jul 13:29

It typical, my seat which had my name on it and paid for this season has now got someone else's name on it. The ground is capable of holding 3000+ safely and now the ticketing system has broken down again. I thought the Germans would have improved things but.

matt forsyth
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: PARSpars  
Date:   Wed 28 Jul 13:36

hope thats in jest the comment about the germans !!

normal circumstances would prob see 4500 at the game, partick bringing a healthy support thru, but at moment its not to be.

from the crowd on saturday, would need to open the NE stand and home fans in SSE to reach the 2000 mark as was 400 short on saturday, this is probably due to the amount of single and double seats that fans are booking.

not many large groups booked it looked from the ticketing on saturday, so it means more seats are then blocked out due to the social distancing.

on the motherwell game giving 2000 away tickets, that away stand holds 4500 or over, hibs will sell bunches of tickets to supporter groups no doubt and motherwell need the money after giving out free season tickets to home fans.

Post Edited (Wed 28 Jul 14:00)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: dpard  
Date:   Wed 28 Jul 13:58

There's no way there can be the same social distancing measure in place at Motherwell for the Hibs fans. 2000 fans is almost half that stand so at most there will be just over every second seat empty. That's not a metre.
It's things like these inconsistencies, that people are finding annoying.

The flame still burns
[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 28 Jul 14:02

dpard, i suspect hibs will be giving tickets to supporters groups in batches so they all sit together, so enhancing the number of tickets they can actually sell up to the 2k.

Aberdeen chairman am sure was asking Aberdeen fans to make new friends so they can sit together !

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: dpard  
Date:   Wed 28 Jul 14:08

Quote:

PARS207, Wed 28 Jul 14:02

dpard, i suspect hibs will be giving tickets to supporters groups in batches so they all sit together, so enhancing the number of tickets they can actually sell up to the 2k.

Aberdeen chairman am sure was asking Aberdeen fans to make new friends so they can sit together !

Cheers, that would make sense

The flame still burns
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Berry  
Date:   Wed 28 Jul 14:31

The DAFC club newsletter sent out today is calling on all season ticket holders to contact Matt and ‘book their seat’ providing their name, seat and bar code number.

This will help them understand how many season ticket holders aren’t able to make it which will allow them to offer tickets to non season ticket holders.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 28 Jul 14:33

be handy if they advised that the seats booked earlier are still valid !!

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: buffy  
Date:   Wed 28 Jul 18:50

Perhaps we can’t have increased capacity because the visiting teams are using the concourse in the East stand?

buffysbuns.wordpress.com
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: The Toun Clock  
Date:   Wed 28 Jul 19:12

We could have fans in the NE, meaning a small increase.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 28 Jul 19:37

To give an indication of what social distancing does to the standsN the north west has capacity if around 1100 but there was 300 tickets sold with the social distancing applied. So the north east is a bit bigger capacity but wouldn't be much more than say 330 additional seats in there that fans could purchase if the selling pattern was similar
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net