DAFC.net
Home 23 September 2021 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Motherwell v Hibs
Topic Originator: PARSpars  
Date:   Sun 1 Aug 17:20

2-1 Motherwell at half time in an open game with plenty of edge too it.

Hibs should had a penalty also, somehow the officials didn't think it was....

When Motherwell went 2-1 up am sure Ian Crocker the commentator started to undo his zip on trousers thinking about the 6-6 game again lol
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Motherwell v Hibs
Topic Originator: wee eck  
Date:   Sun 1 Aug 17:34

Young Josh Doig isn`t in the Hibs` squad. The rumour is he`s likely to move on this week. Hibs have already rejected a £2.5m bid from Watford. That may reduce the likelihood of Nisbet leaving in this transfer window.

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Motherwell v Hibs
Topic Originator: PARSpars  
Date:   Sun 1 Aug 17:46

Quote:

wee eck, Sun 1 Aug 17:34

Young Josh Doig isn`t in the Hibs` squad. The rumour is he`s likely to move on this week. Hibs have already rejected a £2.5m bid from Watford. That may reduce the likelihood of Nisbet leaving in this transfer window.


can't see how selling a left back would impact any movement for Nisbet!!

2-2 now !!
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Motherwell v Hibs
Topic Originator: wee eck  
Date:   Sun 1 Aug 18:03

If they get a good fee for Doig there`s less of a need to sell Nisbet at the moment.

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Motherwell v Hibs
Topic Originator: PARSpars  
Date:   Sun 1 Aug 18:04

Quote:

wee eck, Sun 1 Aug 18:03

If they get a good fee for Doig there`s less of a need to sell Nisbet at the moment.


if they meet valuations they will sell any player
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Motherwell v Hibs
Topic Originator: PARSpars  
Date:   Sun 1 Aug 18:06

Bids come in, player wants to leave, club ain't gonna stand in his way normally.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Motherwell v Hibs
Topic Originator: Westies squint kicks  
Date:   Sun 1 Aug 18:15

PARS207 wrote:

> Bids come in, player wants to leave, club ain't gonna stand
> in his way normally.

Short memory, bids have come in, player handed transfer request and club have denied him a move.

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Motherwell v Hibs
Topic Originator: SergioDuarte  
Date:   Sun 1 Aug 18:20

Nisbet will have a brutal season and go for about a 100k in three years time knowing our rotten luck
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Motherwell v Hibs
Topic Originator: PARSpars  
Date:   Sun 1 Aug 19:58

Quote:

Westies squint kicks, Sun 1 Aug 18:15

PARS207 wrote:

> Bids come in, player wants to leave, club ain't gonna stand
> in his way normally.

Short memory, bids have come in, player handed transfer request and club have denied him a move.


yes we remember that happened but did they meet the valuation, club wouldn't want to lose out if didn't meet valuation.

If someone came for Doig at 3 million and 5 million for Nisbet, Hibs will sell.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Motherwell v Hibs
Topic Originator: Frank Butchers LoveHandles  
Date:   Sun 1 Aug 21:23

Nisbet was excellent today even though he didn't score.

Awight Pat!
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 


Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:
   
 Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net