DAFC.net
Home 05 July 2022 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Covid restrictions announcement
Topic Originator: Pars_1986  
Date:   Tue 3 Aug 14:39

With easing of restrictions it looks like away days are back. As of the 9th of August social distance and numbers on gathering are being scraped. Football clubs in Scotland can host up to 5000 fans but will need to ask local authorities for more if need be

Post Edited (Tue 03 Aug 14:44)
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Covid restrictions announcement
Topic Originator: par-91  
Date:   Tue 3 Aug 14:44

Limit of 5,000 at sporting events though. Can apply for more on a game by game basis. Unless special agreements are made, tickets will be very limited for us away to Raith.

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Covid restrictions announcement
Topic Originator: PARSpars  
Date:   Tue 3 Aug 14:45

Quote:

Pars_1986, Tue 3 Aug 14:39

With easing of restrictions it looks like away days are back. As of the 9th of August social distance and numbers on gathering are being scraped. Although face coverings will remain


But for a time, outdoor venues that have 5k crowd expected will have to apply for permission.

Should only really impact on the 1st game at kirkcaldy really as won't be many going to ibrox and won't be any games in near future that will have over 5k at East End.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Covid restrictions announcement
Topic Originator: PARSpars  
Date:   Tue 3 Aug 14:46

Quote:

par-91, Tue 3 Aug 14:44

Limit of 5,000 at sporting events though. Can apply for more on a game by game basis. Unless special agreements are made, tickets will be very limited for us away to Raith.


In theory would think that, might not get the full over 3k as usual but with us being same council etc I would expect at least 2k to be allowed to be in away end.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Covid restrictions announcement
Topic Originator: Pars_1986  
Date:   Tue 3 Aug 14:48

Still a really good step forward though. As most teams in Scotland struggle to get 5000 fans anyway unless it's a big game against a rival
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Covid restrictions announcement
Topic Originator: parsfan97  
Date:   Tue 3 Aug 14:52

Why wouldn’t we get tickets away to the rovers? Lucky if they had 2,500 in the home end anyway, plus no more social distancing

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Covid restrictions announcement
Topic Originator: nazpar  
Date:   Tue 3 Aug 15:04

Even if we don't get tickets the Rovers game it is on the BBC Scotland Channel on the 20th of August at 7:45

nazpar

Post Edited (Tue 03 Aug 15:04)
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Covid restrictions announcement
Topic Originator: dafc-chris1  
Date:   Tue 3 Aug 15:21

We were told full stadiums on August 9th this is a massive let down
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
-
 Re: Covid restrictions announcement
Topic Originator: FRED1981  
Date:   Tue 3 Aug 15:21

I still can’t get it in my head why are we not applying for at leas 4000 for Saturday and don’t reply by saying social distancing 6500 at Motherwell our ground has same capacity so 4000 could be spread out.

F muller
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Covid restrictions announcement
Topic Originator: Pars_1986  
Date:   Tue 3 Aug 15:28

Quote:

dafc-chris1, Tue 3 Aug 15:21

We were told full stadiums on August 9th this is a massive let down


Massive let down? Apart from the big 4-5 clubs your lucky if anyone else in Scotland gets near the 5k mark so it is pretty much as full as most clubs are getting regardless of covid being here or not
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Covid restrictions announcement
Topic Originator: PARSpars  
Date:   Tue 3 Aug 15:29

Quote:

FRED1981, Tue 3 Aug 15:21

I still can’t get it in my head why are we not applying for at leas 4000 for Saturday and don’t reply by saying social distancing 6500 at Motherwell our ground has same capacity so 4000 could be spread out.


cause we are struggling to get 2k in at the moment......the east stand isn't in use..... and yes social distancing cause although can be groups of 15 together it's all pretty much 99% singles, twos and threes selecting seats as we still under social distancing regulations.

have a look at the seats available for Saturday thats left and you will see why 4k isn't possible under current legislation
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Covid restrictions announcement
Topic Originator: PARSpars  
Date:   Tue 3 Aug 15:30

Quote:

dafc-chris1, Tue 3 Aug 15:21

We were told full stadiums on August 9th this is a massive let down


while yes a let down it's only for a short period of time remember, doesn't really impact on us and the clubs it does impact on can apply for full stadia still..
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Covid restrictions announcement
Topic Originator: parsfan97  
Date:   Tue 3 Aug 15:32

Short period of time? If you believe that then you probably still believe in Santa.

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Covid restrictions announcement
Topic Originator: PARSpars  
Date:   Tue 3 Aug 15:41

nah got told about santa last night lol

on the social distancing point and number allowed in, if look at the seat layout, 2 seats together has 12 seats around them blocked off for social distancing, 4 seats together has 20 seats around them blocked off, so the actual available number of seats drops drastically.

the pictures at motherwell didnt look good yes, but the stewards and police wont go into large groups to seperate them at the best of times never mind while covid is around, like the NW at the Stenny game where 30 odd "fans" where all together with no social distancing, which the clubs need to adhere to as much as they can otherwise the local councils and police wont grant them safety certificates.

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Covid restrictions announcement
Topic Originator: par4life  
Date:   Tue 3 Aug 15:50

So I’m sat in a group of 15. Explain to me how covid knows if I’ve booked the tickets together or not?

Time to give people responsibility and let us get on with it.

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Covid restrictions announcement
Topic Originator: dafc-chris1  
Date:   Tue 3 Aug 15:54

Lucky to get away fans to Hamilton with only 5000 fans permitted never mind the rest of the league
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Covid restrictions announcement
Topic Originator: PARSpars  
Date:   Tue 3 Aug 15:58

par4life, everyone will ask the same but that`s the number the SG came up with the last time restrictions eased so people could socialise more but to try keep a bit of caution.

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Covid restrictions announcement
Topic Originator: Pars_1986  
Date:   Tue 3 Aug 16:00

While I'm sat here in the house isolating with covid and the wife also. Were watching the world go by and seeing the players coming and going every day for training or match days from our Windows its a welcome sight seeing this news today about the increased capacity etc getting the go ahead. As a PATG customer I can't wait for my first game back watching the pars. Unfortunately my time will be a couple weeks longer to see them again as my isolation date is and including the 7th August so will miss this week's game
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Covid restrictions announcement
Topic Originator: PARSpars  
Date:   Tue 3 Aug 16:13

To show how social distancing impacts on seats , the north west has 1189 seats available with every section open which it is this weekend, club only been able to allocate 311 seats for those wanting to be in the north west this week, 311 out of 1189 !!!

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Covid restrictions announcement
Topic Originator: mikey_boy  
Date:   Tue 3 Aug 16:32

Wonder what capacity will be at Ibrox? 30k would be a massive pay day whereas 5k minus costs unlikely to result in much.

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Covid restrictions announcement
Topic Originator: elvis_lives  
Date:   Tue 3 Aug 16:34

They had 23k at Ibrox last week, no way it is going backwards from there.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Covid restrictions announcement
Topic Originator: PARSpars  
Date:   Tue 3 Aug 16:39

if ibrox is only given 5k for our game by glasgow council then we will win champions league in the next 5 years..... aint happening.

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Covid restrictions announcement
Topic Originator: jake89  
Date:   Tue 3 Aug 16:49

Are stadiums still considered indoors even if they have no roof over the pitch?
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Covid restrictions announcement
Topic Originator: PARSpars  
Date:   Tue 3 Aug 16:54

why would they jake? course its outside football stadiums.

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Covid restrictions announcement
Topic Originator: dpard  
Date:   Tue 3 Aug 16:58

So reading through this thread and various others online, I get the impression that the club applies the social distancing more rigidly than alot of others.
Motherwell and game on Sunday being the obvious comparison. I know there were lots of singles/two seats sold, as I work with a few Motherwell season tickets holders.
This was similar at Dens also.
I'm sure people know fans of other clubs who were similar.
Using that stat out up regards the NW for this Sat. That's effectively a quarter full.
With the same social distancing rules across the country, why therefore are those clubs not only allowed a quarter full?

The flame still burns
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Covid restrictions announcement
Topic Originator: PARSpars  
Date:   Tue 3 Aug 17:12

dpard, i think its to do with the seats being selected in small numbers thats limiting the numbers allowed.

hibs for example will probably have sold batches of tickets to supporters buses going thru, so for example a row of 15 down the front, would then have 15 seats behind them empty and then another group of 15 in the 3rd row, so they are taking 30 seats but only knocking out 38 seats around them with 2 rows behind both 15 seats and then 2 seats to the side of each of the 15.

Where as when someone is allocated or selects 2 seats under same distancing guidelines it actually knocks out 12 seats around them,

so selling in big batch is 30 seats taken and 38 unavailable to 2 seats taken and 12 seats unavailble.

this is why aberdeen chairman was asking aberdeen fans to try make friends with other supporters so they could maximise the crowd allowed in.

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Covid restrictions announcement
Topic Originator: AdamAntsParsStripe  
Date:   Tue 3 Aug 17:29

Quote:

PARS207, Tue 3 Aug 16:54

why would they jake? course its outside football stadiums.


That explains why Kelty were allowed a large attendance on Saturday as well as away fans.

Zwei Pints Bier und ein Päckchen Chips bitte
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Covid restrictions announcement
Topic Originator: Sue Par Chew  
Date:   Tue 3 Aug 17:46

Good move, sensible approach.
How many season tickets have we sold ? I take it they will get priority.

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Covid restrictions announcement
Topic Originator: Parfect69  
Date:   Tue 3 Aug 18:05

Wonder if Rovers will apply for more capacity, or will they need to??
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Covid restrictions announcement
Topic Originator: Par  
Date:   Tue 3 Aug 18:15

It will be disappointing if we don`t get any tickets for Ibrox, we would take 750 - 1000 and also Starks Park we would have 2000 - 2500. Lets hope we get a chance to go to these games.

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Covid restrictions announcement
Topic Originator: kozmanout  
Date:   Tue 3 Aug 18:22

Just seen that Falkirk have been given the okay for 3500 supporters for this Saturday!!
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Covid restrictions announcement
Topic Originator: jake89  
Date:   Tue 3 Aug 18:38

Quote:

PARS207, Tue 3 Aug 16:54

why would they jake? course its outside football stadiums.


Because there's a difference between indoors and outdoors and the definition of "outdoors" isn't always clear (like bus shelters with sides being considered inside so no smoking).
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Covid restrictions announcement
Topic Originator: obiwanyouknowme  
Date:   Tue 3 Aug 18:53

No sure what the problem of 2000 on Saturday is? Personally

Club has confirmed today that there will be a general sale so that suggests ST holders have not taken up the tickets.

No away fans means they can’t galvanise there team.

It’s clear we are applying the rules to the law.

I work on the basis off if you have your ticket what’s the problem.

I’m the long run 5000 will be enough for all our games unless there is a massive decider

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Covid restrictions announcement
Topic Originator: arpar  
Date:   Tue 3 Aug 19:04

It is likely to be easier to get increased capacity from next week anyway as no social distancing so if more than 5000 required then I can't see it being an issue. I'd be surprised if Rangers and Celtic don't get full capacities in the near future.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Covid restrictions announcement
Topic Originator: FRED1981  
Date:   Tue 3 Aug 19:05

So Falkirk are allowed 3500 and it has a capacity of 6000 plus I still don’t know why we are not asking for an increase.As for the poster that said we were not even getting 2000 the last two games this happens at league cup games every year .Patrick would bring a reasonable crowd .so Rangers , Motherwell, Kelty etc didn’t stick to the rules but goody two shoes Dunfermline must do what there told.

F muller
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Covid restrictions announcement
Topic Originator: Parfect69  
Date:   Tue 3 Aug 19:16

Maybe the club has asked for more but Fife Council have said no. Let’s face Fife council are not the easiest to work with.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Covid restrictions announcement
Topic Originator: PARSpars  
Date:   Tue 3 Aug 19:18

Quote:

FRED1981, Tue 3 Aug 19:05

So Falkirk are allowed 3500 and it has a capacity of 6000 plus I still don’t know why we are not asking for an increase.As for the poster that said we were not even getting 2000 the last two games this happens at league cup games every year .Patrick would bring a reasonable crowd .so Rangers , Motherwell, Kelty etc didn’t stick to the rules but goody two shoes Dunfermline must do what there told.


Here's an idea, stop moaning on here and email or go ask at the club!

How didn't Kelty stick the the rules?
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Covid restrictions announcement
Topic Originator: PARSpars  
Date:   Tue 3 Aug 20:08

Quote:

AdamAntsParsStripe, Tue 3 Aug 17:29

Quote:

PARS207, Tue 3 Aug 16:54

why would they jake? course its outside football stadiums.


That explains why Kelty were allowed a large attendance on Saturday as well as away fans.


doesn't explain any fans as Hamilton had fans at Kirkcaldy on Saturday with same stadium limitation on capacity as ourselves. Surely up to the home team to decide how they allocate the tickets
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Covid restrictions announcement
Topic Originator: FRED1981  
Date:   Tue 3 Aug 22:32

I was at Kelty no social distancing standing 6 inches apart at both ends of the park plus one of the enclosures so theirs your answer PARS 207.

F muller
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Covid restrictions announcement
Topic Originator: arpar  
Date:   Tue 3 Aug 22:40

Quote:

FRED1981, Tue 3 Aug 22:32

I was at Kelty no social distancing standing 6 inches apart at both ends of the park plus one of the enclosures so theirs your answer PARS 207.


You can do that in groups of 15 though and then a 1m gap etc. The whole crowd won't have been packed together just groups of people. Outside its no real problem.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Covid restrictions announcement
Topic Originator: nazpar  
Date:   Tue 3 Aug 23:02

As someone has already said we would be struggling to let away fans in as we are using the stand at the Cowdenbeath end as the away dressing room .from Monday we will be allowed to have 5000 fans in .but we will have to find somewhere else for the away team to change if they still have to change in separate places

nazpar
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Covid restrictions announcement
Topic Originator: parsfan97  
Date:   Tue 3 Aug 23:09

Doubt away teams will need to use separate changing rooms if there is no social distancing etc anymore from monday

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Covid restrictions announcement
Topic Originator: jake89  
Date:   Tue 3 Aug 23:13

Quote:

PARS207, Tue 3 Aug 19:18

Quote:

FRED1981, Tue 3 Aug 19:05

So Falkirk are allowed 3500 and it has a capacity of 6000 plus I still don’t know why we are not asking for an increase.As for the poster that said we were not even getting 2000 the last two games this happens at league cup games every year .Patrick would bring a reasonable crowd .so Rangers , Motherwell, Kelty etc didn’t stick to the rules but goody two shoes Dunfermline must do what there told.


Here's an idea, stop moaning on here and email or go ask at the club!

How didn't Kelty stick the the rules?


Everyone in Kelty is related so they consider their fans to be a single household.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Covid restrictions announcement
Topic Originator: FRED1981  
Date:   Wed 4 Aug 07:03

Aye even the 300 or so Cowdenbeath supporters that were their inbreeding in Kelty lol.

F muller
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Covid restrictions announcement
Topic Originator: PARSpars  
Date:   Wed 4 Aug 09:11

Quote:

arpar, Tue 3 Aug 22:40

Quote:

FRED1981, Tue 3 Aug 22:32
I was at Kelty no social distancing standing 6 inches apart at both ends of the park plus one of the enclosures so theirs your answer PARS 207.


You can do that in groups of 15 though and then a 1m gap etc. The whole crowd won't have been packed together just groups of people. Outside its no real problem.


Aye but FRED thinks otherwise so has to be true.....
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Covid restrictions announcement
Topic Originator: Ladswell_Thistle  
Date:   Wed 4 Aug 10:34

The away fans can always go up to the main stand if the away team are still using the East stand? There's never many of them anyway.

Really can't see big crowds at EEP at £20 an adult and £14 concessions.



[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Covid restrictions announcement
Topic Originator: allparone  
Date:   Wed 4 Aug 12:56

Glasgow City Council will allow full capacities at Celtic Park and Ibrox from next week if they receive an application from either club according to STV.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Covid restrictions announcement
Topic Originator: PARSpars  
Date:   Wed 4 Aug 12:59

Quote:

Ladswell_Thistle, Wed 4 Aug 10:34

The away fans can always go up to the main stand if the away team are still using the East stand? There's never many of them anyway.

Really can't see big crowds at EEP at £20 an adult and £14 concessions.


Pretty sure it all be back to normal after this weekend anyway
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Covid restrictions announcement
Topic Originator: buffy  
Date:   Wed 4 Aug 13:04

It`s been said many times over - and not just on this forum - that it is up to clubs to apply to their local councils for higher crowd attendances and that is on the guidance of the ScotGov. Complain to the Council / ScotGov if you if ye like.



Have you any idea what it takes for the club and backroom staff, players, management, COWs volunteers etc have to do to get the game to go ahead - with daily tests etc? You should be bloody grateful that they all have to deal with the safety guidelines themselves before any supporter gets into the stadium.

The least supporters can do is acknowledge that the Club are just trying to keep you all safe, following the correct guidelines and hoping that some sort of normality will resume, and we can ALL enjoy the football again.

buffysbuns.wordpress.com
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Covid restrictions announcement
Topic Originator: elvis_lives  
Date:   Wed 4 Aug 13:17

Quote:

buffy, Wed 4 Aug 13:04

It`s been said many times over - and not just on this forum - that it is up to clubs to apply to their local councils for higher crowd attendances and that is on the guidance of the ScotGov. Complain to the Council / ScotGov if you if ye like.



Have you any idea what it takes for the club and backroom staff, players, management, COWs volunteers etc have to do to get the game to go ahead - with daily tests etc? You should be bloody grateful that they all have to deal with the safety guidelines themselves before any supporter gets into the stadium.

The least supporters can do is acknowledge that the Club are just trying to keep you all safe, following the correct guidelines and hoping that some sort of normality will resume, and we can ALL enjoy the football again.


It's not March 2020 or Even January 2021 now. Things have moved on considerably.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Covid restrictions announcement
Topic Originator: brian  
Date:   Wed 4 Aug 13:25

I`ve asked the club to limit numbers attending games.

That way I can be sure viewing numbers are bigger on ParsTV 🙈🤣

____________________
contact: email me
File Share: https://share2.co.uk
ParsTV: https://ParsTV.co.uk
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Covid restrictions announcement
Topic Originator: parsfan97  
Date:   Wed 4 Aug 13:36

Glasgow city council about to give Rangers and Celtic the go ahead for full capacity next week so sure we will get some pars fans at ibrox next Friday

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Covid restrictions announcement
Topic Originator: buffy  
Date:   Wed 4 Aug 15:09


Covid has not disappeared - despite some of you thinking otherwise - and protocols are still in place.

buffysbuns.wordpress.com
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Covid restrictions announcement
Topic Originator: PARSpars  
Date:   Wed 4 Aug 15:25

Quote:

buffy, Wed 4 Aug 15:09

Covid has not disappeared - despite some of you thinking otherwise - and protocols are still in place.


appears some folk can't grasp that fact
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Covid restrictions announcement
Topic Originator: Kdy Par  
Date:   Wed 4 Aug 17:18

Quote:

buffy, Wed 04 Aug 13:04

It`s been said many times over - and not just on this forum - that it is up to clubs to apply to their local councils for higher crowd attendances and that is on the guidance of the ScotGov. Complain to the Council / ScotGov if you if ye like.



Have you any idea what it takes for the club and backroom staff, players, management, COWs volunteers etc have to do to get the game to go ahead - with daily tests etc? You should be bloody grateful that they all have to deal with the safety guidelines themselves before any supporter gets into the stadium.

The least supporters can do is acknowledge that the Club are just trying to keep you all safe, following the correct guidelines and hoping that some sort of normality will resume, and we can ALL enjoy the football again.


I don’t think we test daily. I’m sure it’s only once a week now.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Covid restrictions announcement
Topic Originator: brian  
Date:   Wed 4 Aug 17:38

This 👍


The least supporters can do is acknowledge that the Club are just trying to keep you all safe, following the correct guidelines and hoping that some sort of normality will resume, and we can ALL enjoy the football again.

____________________
contact: email me
File Share: https://share2.co.uk
ParsTV: https://ParsTV.co.uk
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Covid restrictions announcement
Topic Originator: londonparsfan  
Date:   Wed 4 Aug 17:55

Quote:

jake89, Tue 3 Aug 23:13

Quote:

PARS207, Tue 3 Aug 19:18

Quote:

FRED1981, Tue 3 Aug 19:05

So Falkirk are allowed 3500 and it has a capacity of 6000 plus I still don’t know why we are not asking for an increase.As for the poster that said we were not even getting 2000 the last two games this happens at league cup games every year .Patrick would bring a reasonable crowd .so Rangers , Motherwell, Kelty etc didn’t stick to the rules but goody two shoes Dunfermline must do what there told.


Here's an idea, stop moaning on here and email or go ask at the club!

How didn't Kelty stick the the rules?


Everyone in Kelty is related so they consider their fans to be a single household.


😂
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Covid restrictions announcement
Topic Originator: LochgellyAlbert  
Date:   Wed 4 Aug 18:06

Why aren't they using the away dressing room and then exiting the tunnel at different times?
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Covid restrictions announcement
Topic Originator: PARSpars  
Date:   Wed 4 Aug 18:20

LochgellyAlbert....cause due to the distancing requirements up till now, the starting 11 have used the home dressing room, the subs have used the away dressing room so the away team have been put in the concourse of the east stand. Players still hadn`t been able to shower after games this season...

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Covid restrictions announcement
Topic Originator: LochgellyAlbert  
Date:   Wed 4 Aug 18:39

OK

Are they not mixing on the park?
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Covid restrictions announcement
Topic Originator: AdamAntsParsStripe  
Date:   Wed 4 Aug 19:28

Quote:

LochgellyAlbert, Wed 4 Aug 18:39

OK

Are they not mixing on the park?


Yes it's absolutely farcical.

Zwei Pints Bier und ein Päckchen Chips bitte
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Covid restrictions announcement
Topic Originator: Parfect68  
Date:   Wed 4 Aug 20:06

Quote:

AdamAntsParsStripe, Wed 4 Aug 19:28

Quote:

LochgellyAlbert, Wed 4 Aug 18:39

OK

Are they not mixing on the park?


Yes it's absolutely farcical.


On the park, open air and unlikely to be in 1m distance for more than 15mins (I'd worry if they were...)
In the changing rms much less ventilation, prolonged exposure less than 2m so been much higher risk up until now and restricted numbers per inside space.
All changing so hopefully opportunities to reinstate away team to Norrie.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Covid restrictions announcement
Topic Originator: Pars_1986  
Date:   Wed 4 Aug 21:14

With all the restrictions changing etc is the club starting back up hospitality? My cousin is getting married and her man wants to do hospitality for the hamilton game at east end on the 25th September could possibly be 25 boys max looking to book up
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Covid restrictions announcement
Topic Originator: PARSpars  
Date:   Wed 4 Aug 21:19

Quote:

Pars_1986, Wed 4 Aug 21:14

With all the restrictions changing etc is the club starting back up hospitality? My cousin is getting married and her man wants to do hospitality for the hamilton game at east end on the 25th September could possibly be 25 boys max looking to book up


Club were advertising for bar staff etc the other day so would imagine will be yes
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Covid restrictions announcement
Topic Originator: Pars_1986  
Date:   Wed 4 Aug 21:22

Perfect cheers I missed that will let the best man know as I think we're going to pay the extra for a box aswell
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Covid restrictions announcement
Topic Originator: P  
Date:   Wed 4 Aug 21:47

Quote:

Pars_1986, Wed 04 Aug 21:14

With all the restrictions changing etc is the club starting back up hospitality? My cousin is getting married and her man wants to do hospitality for the hamilton game at east end on the 25th September could possibly be 25 boys max looking to book up


I emailed Margaret the other day about another game and she said “We hope to put hospitality on sale from the 11th August all going well.”


[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Covid restrictions announcement
Topic Originator: Pars_1986  
Date:   Wed 4 Aug 21:56

Thanks P. I will pass it onto the best man
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Covid restrictions announcement
Topic Originator: EEP  
Date:   Wed 4 Aug 22:06

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Covid restrictions announcement
Topic Originator: PARSpars  
Date:   Wed 4 Aug 22:35

Quote:

EEP, Wed 4 Aug 22:06

Well it’s Freedom Day as from Monday so everyone will be out and about but we are restricted still at EEP? Doesn’t make any sense at all as folk are just doing what they please now🤷🏻‍♂️


Nope should be no restrictions basically
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Covid restrictions announcement
Topic Originator: fcda  
Date:   Wed 4 Aug 23:29

Restrictions lift (mostly) on Monday therefore they shouldn't apply 2 days before that? It's that what you're saying?
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Covid restrictions announcement
Topic Originator: Benny74  
Date:   Thu 5 Aug 10:04

The thing I don`t understand is the policing of this. I haven`t seen anything about the 5,000 attendance limit and may search later. The Pars are one of a few teams who are capable when doing well (particularly when fans have been starved of football) that could stray over that limit. The only way of assuring we don`t is to operate a ticket scheme for every game which I doubt we will do. Therefore if everyone rushes back you could be at 5, 300 plus at a game.

Benny74
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Covid restrictions announcement
Topic Originator: PARSpars  
Date:   Thu 5 Aug 10:08

Quote:

Benny74, Thu 5 Aug 10:04

The thing I don`t understand is the policing of this. I haven`t seen anything about the 5,000 attendance limit and may search later. The Pars are one of a few teams who are capable when doing well (particularly when fans have been starved of football) that could stray over that limit. The only way of assuring we don`t is to operate a ticket scheme for every game which I doubt we will do. Therefore if everyone rushes back you could be at 5, 300 plus at a game.


all the games are technically all ticket anyway!

5k limit was mentioned in Sturgeons presser on Tuesday and outdoor/indoor stadia can apply for higher capacity if they want, it's not for all season the limit
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Covid restrictions announcement
Topic Originator: Benny74  
Date:   Thu 5 Aug 14:29

PARS207 wrote:

>
Quote:

Benny74, Thu 5 Aug 10:04
>
> The thing I don`t understand is the policing of this. I haven`t
> seen anything about the 5,000 attendance limit and may search
> later. The Pars are one of a few teams who are capable when
> doing well (particularly when fans have been starved of
> football) that could stray over that limit. The only way of
> assuring we don`t is to operate a ticket scheme for every game
> which I doubt we will do. Therefore if everyone rushes back you
> could be at 5, 300 plus at a game.

>
> all the games are technically all ticket anyway!
>
> 5k limit was mentioned in Sturgeons presser on Tuesday and
> outdoor/indoor stadia can apply for higher capacity if they
> want, it's not for all season the limit

They are "technically" all ticket anyway but the only way to control the gate at no more than 5,000 would be to "actually" make them all ticket with pre booked seats.

Benny74
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Covid restrictions announcement
Topic Originator: PARSpars  
Date:   Thu 5 Aug 14:32

Quote:

Benny74, Thu 5 Aug 14:29

PARS207 wrote:

>
Quote:

Benny74, Thu 5 Aug 10:04
>
> The thing I don`t understand is the policing of this. I haven`t
> seen anything about the 5,000 attendance limit and may search
> later. The Pars are one of a few teams who are capable when
> doing well (particularly when fans have been starved of
> football) that could stray over that limit. The only way of
> assuring we don`t is to operate a ticket scheme for every game
> which I doubt we will do. Therefore if everyone rushes back you
> could be at 5, 300 plus at a game.

>
> all the games are technically all ticket anyway!
>
> 5k limit was mentioned in Sturgeons presser on Tuesday and
> outdoor/indoor stadia can apply for higher capacity if they
> want, it's not for all season the limit

They are "technically" all ticket anyway but the only way to control the gate at no more than 5,000 would be to "actually" make them all ticket with pre booked seats.


they all are though as when you place order or purchase ticket you have an allocated seat, am sure the system will have a cut off point if any limit on capacity stays for any length of time.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Covid restrictions announcement
Topic Originator: Benny74  
Date:   Thu 5 Aug 18:13

Sorry Pars 207,I was assuming that we will now be going back to people being able to walk up on the day and purchase a ticket in the Cabin as we did previously. If you are talking about everything going through the system are you saying we are not going back to that?

Benny74
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Covid restrictions announcement
Topic Originator: Benny74  
Date:   Thu 5 Aug 18:22

Benny74 wrote:

> Sorry Pars 207,I was assuming that we will now be going back to
> people being able to walk up on the day and purchase a ticket
> in the Cabin as we did previously. If you are talking about
> everything going through the system are you saying we are not
> going back to that?
>
> Benny74

I get it now, the folk in the cabin now sell tickets using the system?

Benny74
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Covid restrictions announcement
Topic Originator: PARSpars  
Date:   Thu 5 Aug 19:30

Quote:

Benny74, Thu 5 Aug 18:22

Benny74 wrote:

> Sorry Pars 207,I was assuming that we will now be going back to
> people being able to walk up on the day and purchase a ticket
> in the Cabin as we did previously. If you are talking about
> everything going through the system are you saying we are not
> going back to that?
>

I get it now, the folk in the cabin now sell tickets using the system?


depends on what club does but no real need for the cabin as will always be the actual ticket office and fans can purchase tickets online now and get match ticket on phone or email.

with the while covid situation, wouldn't be surprised to see clubs becoming cashless venues and more online ticket purchases either to use on phone or email to get into games.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Covid restrictions announcement
Topic Originator: arpar  
Date:   Thu 5 Aug 19:38

BBC Sport

Celtic and Rangers already approved for capacity crowds so unlikely anybody else will be limited to the 5000 once they apply.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Covid restrictions announcement
Topic Originator: GJS93  
Date:   Fri 6 Aug 09:23

no changes for the players/clubs!

SCOTLAND’S clubs have been hit by the bombshell news that social distancing amongst playing squads is to STAY - despite the rest of the country opening up.

First Minister Nicola Sturgeon announced further relaxation of the rules from next Monday - but the SFA’s Joint Response Group have informed the SPFL there are no changes in football.

The joint response group e-mail has come as a bombshell
Hopes had been high that track and trace rules regarding the contacts of a positive case would be removed, allowing teams to switch to a scheme of training with players who return negative lateral flows.

But in an email sent to clubs yesterday, the JRG have announced that as things stand the rules remain as they were - sparking fears of huge disruption in the coming weeks.

The JRG said: “Scottish Government have confirmed that the criteria by which contacts of positive cases will be identified remain as they currently are.

“This means that whilst physical distancing has been removed, should any club personnel test positive, the current 2m criteria will be used to identify others who would then be required to self-isolate.

“This includes all changing areas, gyms, dining and travel arrangements as per the current protocols.

“We appreciate this news may not be what was expected and an assumption of a return to normality may have been made.

"Our primary focus remains to ensure the safety of all club personnel and the integrity of competitions.”

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Covid restrictions announcement
Topic Originator: elvis_lives  
Date:   Fri 6 Aug 09:54

Quote:

GJS93, Fri 6 Aug 09:23

no changes for the players/clubs!

SCOTLAND’S clubs have been hit by the bombshell news that social distancing amongst playing squads is to STAY - despite the rest of the country opening up.

First Minister Nicola Sturgeon announced further relaxation of the rules from next Monday - but the SFA’s Joint Response Group have informed the SPFL there are no changes in football.

The joint response group e-mail has come as a bombshell
Hopes had been high that track and trace rules regarding the contacts of a positive case would be removed, allowing teams to switch to a scheme of training with players who return negative lateral flows.

But in an email sent to clubs yesterday, the JRG have announced that as things stand the rules remain as they were - sparking fears of huge disruption in the coming weeks.

The JRG said: “Scottish Government have confirmed that the criteria by which contacts of positive cases will be identified remain as they currently are.

“This means that whilst physical distancing has been removed, should any club personnel test positive, the current 2m criteria will be used to identify others who would then be required to self-isolate.

“This includes all changing areas, gyms, dining and travel arrangements as per the current protocols.

“We appreciate this news may not be what was expected and an assumption of a return to normality may have been made.

"Our primary focus remains to ensure the safety of all club personnel and the integrity of competitions.”


Bonkers. What idiots make these decisions.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Covid restrictions announcement
Topic Originator: eastendalloapar  
Date:   Fri 6 Aug 10:50

My wife told me that we could have upto 5000 this weekend. I had to tell her that we are limited to 2000. She told me that she had seen it on STV, I had tell her that would possibly next home game. Fife Council were strict on our numbers, but Falkirk were allowed 3500 in a smaller ground. Singing the Falkirk version of the Adams family, I then told her that they were all related and that they don't have to socially distance.

matt forsyth
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 


Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:
   
 Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net