DAFC.net
Home 15 August 2022 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Any new updates or rumours about the club`s new training and youth facilities???
Topic Originator: kba  
Date:   Thu 12 Aug 08:56

As it says.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Any new updates or rumours about the club`s new training and youth facilities???
Topic Originator: LEGEND85  
Date:   Thu 12 Aug 09:27

Only that they are still looking at possible sites.
[IP address logged]
 Re: Any new updates or rumours about the club`s new training and youth facilities???
Topic Originator: kozmasrightfoot  
Date:   Thu 12 Aug 10:10

What`s this? This one`s past me by. Are we building an academy for the youngsters? Maybe we can pick up some of the future stars that usually end up elsewhere.

Or is it not that exciting?

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: kba  
Date:   Thu 12 Aug 11:10

Quote:

LEGEND85, Thu 12 Aug 09:27

Only that they are still looking at possible sites.

Cheers for that LEGEND85
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: jake89  
Date:   Thu 12 Aug 18:34

Quote:

kozmasrightfoot, Thu 12 Aug 10:10

What`s this? This one`s past me by. Are we building an academy for the youngsters? Maybe we can pick up some of the future stars that usually end up elsewhere.

Or is it not that exciting?

Training facility with suggestion of an academy. We're pulling out of Fife Elite. Suggestion is the CSSC facility at Rosyth is the primary choice but Ross McArthur suggested there was another option too.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: GJS93  
Date:   Thu 12 Aug 19:20

from what McArthur said and was in the Courier the paperwork for the academy is done but its done by calendar year so it will start in January.

dont know if its because its out there already but im expecting the training ground will be at Rosyth, do wonder where the other option is though.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: kelty_par  
Date:   Fri 13 Aug 07:27

Take it there is no scope to do something at Pitreavie? Had I won the EuroMillions I always wanted to buy that and then build a full sized indoors pitch with a couple of thousand seats like Oriam where we could train in the winter and play friendly games etc. Speaking of which, isn`t that something a youth academy is meant to have now? Isn`t that why we joined with Fife elite in the first place, so we could use the indoor pitch at Michael Woods?

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Playup_Pompey  
Date:   Fri 13 Aug 11:19

indoor at MW is only 9 a side not full size...only fife council could build such an innovative facility and make it not fit for purpose

[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net