DAFC.net
Home 06 July 2022 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Romelu Lukaku
Topic Originator: Buspasspar  
Date:   Thu 12 Aug 18:33

Bloody Hell a combined £290m :-

Chelsea have re-signed striker Romelu Lukaku from Inter Milan for £97.5m.

The 28-year-old Belgian returns to Stamford Bridge on a five-year deal, having left the Blues to join Everton for £28m in 2014.

The fee is just short of the British transfer record of £100m paid by Manchester City for Jack Grealish.

"I came here as a kid who had a lot to learn, now I`m coming back with a lot of experience and more mature," Lukaku said.

"I have supported Chelsea as a kid and now to be back and try to help them win more titles is an amazing feeling."

More money has now been spent on Lukaku than any other player in history with clubs paying out a combined figure of about £290m in transfer fees for him.

We are forever shaped by the Children we once were
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Romelu Lukaku
Topic Originator: MDCCCLXXXV  
Date:   Thu 12 Aug 20:33

Serious money Buspass.

But if ex- Hibs goalie John Burridge transfer fee was a tenner each time he moved clubs he wouldn't be far of that amount😋

East End Park is a symbol of all that is DAFC.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: General Zod  
Date:   Thu 12 Aug 20:35

Can’t believe players still come out with the “I supported the club when I was wee” garbage. Another mercenary.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: WarringtonPar  
Date:   Thu 12 Aug 21:41

He said exactly the same when he signed for United
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: red-star-par  
Date:   Thu 12 Aug 22:43

The article he wrote about his upbringing is really good. Hard to deny the guy has worked hard and deserves to reap the rewards of that

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.theplayerstribune.com/articles/romelu-lukaku-ive-got-some-things-to-say/amp
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net