DAFC.net
Home 04 July 2022 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Brutal to watch
Topic Originator: EEP  
Date:   Fri 13 Aug 20:26

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Brutal to watch
Topic Originator: neils  
Date:   Fri 13 Aug 20:33

Pretty much summed it up. Painful.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: wulliepar57  
Date:   Fri 13 Aug 20:55

It remembers me from many years ago , the Hammer House Of Horror - Don`t watch Alone !!

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: gordi-b  
Date:   Fri 13 Aug 20:57

How any manager could have retained Mehmet,Watson and Graham in defence after Saturdays debacle is beyond me , the manager obviously can,t cut it

G.B
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Raymie the Legend  
Date:   Fri 13 Aug 20:58

Remind me who the first team coaches are and where they played most of their careers ?

It's bloody tough being a legend
Ron Atkinson - 1983
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Grant  
Date:   Fri 13 Aug 21:01

Quote:

Raymie the Legend, Fri 13 Aug 20:58

Remind me who the first team coaches are and where they played most of their careers ?

Ah, that must mean they'll never make a mistake with regards to the defence then right?

... Right?
[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 13 Aug 21:03

Quote:

Grant, Fri 13 Aug 21:01

Quote:

Ah, that must mean they'll never make a mistake with regards to the defence then right?

... Right?

I’m pretty sure their views would have been sought with the team selection ?

Ron Atkinson - 1983
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Grant  
Date:   Fri 13 Aug 21:08

Quote:

Raymie the Legend, Fri 13 Aug 21:03

Quote:

Quote:

... Right?

You'd hope so, which makes it so bizarre that it's happened.

I genuinely don't understand the logic behind that lineup, I get what you're saying that the likelihood is that we'd get pumped (which I'd agree with) however surely they all haven't thought this was the best way to go into the game?
[IP address logged]
-
Date:   Fri 13 Aug 21:10

Quote:

Grant, Fri 13 Aug 21:08

Quote:

Raymie the Legend, Fri 13 Aug 21:03

Quote:

Quote:

... Right?

You'd hope so, which makes it so bizarre that it's happened.

I genuinely don't understand the logic behind that lineup, I get what you're saying that the likelihood is that we'd get pumped (which I'd agree with) however surely they all haven't thought this was the best way to go into the game?

Grant is usually quite informative after the game. I’m sure he will tell us what the original plan was?

Ron Atkinson - 1983
[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 13 Aug 21:13

Quote:

Kessel, Fri 13 Aug 21:09

This has been an absolutely brilliant performance by the Pars tonight. Every player outstanding. Our manager is wonderful and so are all of his coaches. They've got their formation, game plan & tactics spot on tonight.

Do I now get a call up to work on Pars TV and feel important around EEP? I'm hoping this is how it works 👍🏿

Aye very good. I’d actually be interested to listen to you. Why don’t you apply ?

Ron Atkinson - 1983
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: PARSpars  
Date:   Fri 13 Aug 21:14

Quote:

Raymie the Legend, Fri 13 Aug 21:13

Quote:

Kessel, Fri 13 Aug 21:09

This has been an absolutely brilliant performance by the Pars tonight. Every player outstanding. Our manager is wonderful and so are all of his coaches. They've got their formation, game plan & tactics spot on tonight.

Do I now get a call up to work on Pars TV and feel important around EEP? I'm hoping this is how it works 👍🏿

Aye very good. I’d actually be interested to listen to you. Why don’t you apply ?

cause he just likes to moan on here!!
[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 13 Aug 21:34

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: twin par  
Date:   Fri 13 Aug 22:41

I can take a thrashing,but lack of fight and determination, infuriated me.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: PARrot  
Date:   Fri 13 Aug 23:24

Quote:

twin par, Fri 13 Aug 22:41

I can take a thrashing,but lack of fight and determination, infuriated me.

Nothing to do with lack of fight. We couldn't get near the ball. They were so far ahead of us in quality and ability. Had us running around knackered.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 13 Aug 23:25

[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 13 Aug 23:44

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: SergioDuarte  
Date:   Sat 14 Aug 00:26

Nice try Parrott . We were a goal down inside 2minutes. We were unable to deal with simple crosses in to the box. We set up in a way that made it far too easy to play against. If we play the same way against Raith they will do the exact same thing . It’s criminal defending .
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Mr P  
Date:   Sat 14 Aug 11:24

the game was over when the line up was announced, I agree with a lot of what has already been said in other posts. That last night was an embarrasment and the players should be looking in the mirror, as for the managers selection then its getting worse, why have a quality defender on the bench playing for his country and not even getting a sniff.

Dorrans is off the pace and dosn`t look fit, so hopefully this is him playing catch up and he will get better, watson was tryinging to manage the best he could with Messi along side him, sorry should have said Graham. he just dosn`t cut it for me and cant see why he is getting a game, ahead of a few on the bench.

We could all see what PG was donig with the formtion through the early games, which was exciting and worked, however there are times it has to change, but he dosn`t or should I say want to change the way we play. I think he needs to decide quickly of where he goes from here as plan B,C & D dont exist in his handbook anywhere.

Were Rangers that good? possibly! but we were poor with less than 30% possesion tells its own story, hearing PG comments afterwards, he seems to be annoyed with the lack of understanding tonight from the players instructions, well all I can say they better get up to speed fast as after next Friday we wi9ll be staring towards a trap door, not a skylight.

To say im disappointed after the score is an understatement, I expected a bit of fight and grit, but not even a positive reaction from last week, in fact the opposite. I fear a long hard season awaits us.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: eastendalloapar  
Date:   Sat 14 Aug 17:04

I think that all Pars fan knew what was going to happen as soon as we read the team list. Sorry Peter but you don't seem to see what all the fans know. You are playing players out of position and many of your signings are bomb scares. I have already said on another thread that you should get till the end of September to get this sorted. If you are still struggling to see YOUR MISTAKES you must resign.

matt forsyth
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: PARSpars  
Date:   Sat 14 Aug 18:19

Post Edited (Sat 14 Aug 18:23)
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sat 14 Aug 18:36

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: YankeeDollar  
Date:   Sun 15 Aug 23:35

This season so far reminds me of the season after we were relegated Stephen Kenny was in charge.
Full of optimism and from the start to finish we were woeful.
Deja vu springs to mind.

[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net