DAFC.net
Home 06 July 2022 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Make the Playoffs
Topic Originator: EdmontonPar  
Date:   Sat 14 Aug 16:22

Or automatic relegation?

What’s your thoughts ?

I think over time this could be a great team, but there’s too much inexperience in there right now, and it’s showing.

I thought dorrans was gonna tighten things up and it’s actually been worse since he slotted in.

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Make the Playoffs
Topic Originator: SergioDuarte  
Date:   Sat 14 Aug 16:25

It’s early days for predictions but it’s been shocking so far in the 3 competitive games we’ve played so far . If Grant dumps his kamikaze formation and we get a settled side then we should pick up enough points . I’m just absolutely scunnered that season after season we sign dross .
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: OzPar  
Date:   Sat 14 Aug 16:42

There is plenty to be concerned about at the moment. My biggest concern is the deterioration of our passing game. The number of times we have passed to opposition players - often when under no pressure at all - is quite disconcerting.

I can only put that down to a collective nervousness and a general lack of confidence within the team. That can only really be addressed by proper leadership on and off the field.

I don`t know what`s going on at training or in the dressing room, but I am not seeing any leadership on the field at the moment. That needs sorting.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: twin par  
Date:   Sat 14 Aug 17:00

Yes,the lack of leadership, overall is concerning me also.Need to get themselves sorted pronto.
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net