DAFC.net
Home 30 November 2022 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Benjamin Mendy
Topic Originator: kozmasrightfoot  
Date:   Thu 26 Aug 16:58

Man City defender will be available to buy on the cheap I imagine.

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Benjamin Mendy
Topic Originator: General Zod  
Date:   Thu 26 Aug 17:07

Another footballer charged with rape. Even if he’s innocent he’ll be guilty. That kind of accusation sticks.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Tenruh  
Date:   Thu 26 Aug 17:34

Quote:

General Zod, Thu 26 Aug 17:07

Another footballer charged with rape. Even if he’s innocent he’ll be guilty. That kind of accusation sticks.

It's a common ploy corrupt politicians have been known to apply to discredit a perceived opponent.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: sadindiefreak  
Date:   Thu 26 Aug 17:58

Quote:

Tenruh, Thu 26 Aug 17:34

Quote:

It's a common ploy corrupt politicians have been known to apply to discredit a perceived opponent.

It was the CPS that prosecuted Salmond.
He is by his own admission a "creep but not a criminal" as used by his defence team.
He admits to being "tactile" a trait that would see folks like you and me sacked but Mr Gropy got away with it for years.
He abused his position and that is a fact. Maybe he didn't quite reach the threshold for being a criminal but I certainly wouldn't like him around my daughter.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: londonparsfan  
Date:   Thu 26 Aug 18:47

Quote:

kozmasrightfoot, Thu 26 Aug 16:58

Man City defender will be available to buy on the cheap I imagine.

I think that was the case before any of the allegations became public!
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: SergioDuarte  
Date:   Thu 26 Aug 18:52

An absolute bomb-scare of a player. I’d have him down as one of the worst ever EPL left backs . Just awful . On and off the park . Innocent until proven guilty of course …
[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 26 Aug 19:12

Quote:

sadindiefreak, Thu 26 Aug 17:58

Quote:

Tenruh, Thu 26 Aug 17:34

Quote:

It was the CPS that prosecuted Salmond.
He is by his own admission a "creep but not a criminal" as used by his defence team.
He admits to being "tactile" a trait that would see folks like you and me sacked but Mr Gropy got away with it for years.
He abused his position and that is a fact. Maybe he didn't quite reach the threshold for being a criminal but I certainly wouldn't like him around my daughter.

Who mentioned Alex Salmond, I was thinking of President Nixon

Post Edited (Thu 26 Aug 19:16)
[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 26 Aug 21:26

Quote:

SergioDuarte, Thu 26 Aug 18:52

An absolute bomb-scare of a player. I’d have him down as one of the worst ever EPL left backs . Just awful . On and off the park . Innocent until proven guilty of course …

Injuries completely destroyed him. Looked a quality player before them. If he has done what he's accused of then obviously hope he gets sentenced to an appropriate amount of time.
[IP address logged]
-
Topic Originator: Raymie the Legend  
Date:   Thu 26 Aug 21:28

Allegedly, it involves three women, so the odds are stacked against him ?

It's bloody tough being a legend
Ron Atkinson - 1983
[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 26 Aug 21:41

Quote:

Raymie the Legend, Thu 26 Aug 21:28

I can recall a case recently in Scotland where it involved possibly 10 women and the man was found innocent
[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 26 Aug 22:03

Quote:

Tenruh, Thu 26 Aug 21:41

Quote:

Raymie the Legend, Thu 26 Aug 21:28

I can recall a case recently in Scotland where it involved possibly 10 women and the man was found innocent

That’s true.

Ron Atkinson - 1983
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: donj  
Date:   Thu 26 Aug 23:05

Not really very clever Sandine as Salmond was found not guilty by a jury with 9 women in it so they were obviously not very worried about him.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 27 Aug 01:19

Quote:

donj, Thu 26 Aug 23:05

Not really very clever Sandine as Salmond was found not guilty by a jury with 9 women in it so they were obviously not very worried about him.

Like I said probably not a criminal but certainly a creep who abused his position.

He was only acquitted by a majority verdict not unanimous so at least some of the jury thought he was guilty.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: SergioDuarte  
Date:   Fri 27 Aug 02:57

Quote:

londonparsfan, Thu 26 Aug 21:26

Quote:

Injuries completely destroyed him. Looked a quality player before them. If he has done what he's accused of then obviously hope he gets sentenced to an appropriate amount of time.

Yeah I’d agree with that. He looked really good at Monaco. Has been absolutely murder since his injury .
I still find it crazy that city don’t have a proper left back.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: GG Riva  
Date:   Fri 27 Aug 07:34

If he's found guilty, will City be entitled to sack him and tear up his contract?

Not your average Sunday League player.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 27 Aug 07:38

Quote:

sadindiefreak, Fri 27 Aug 01:19

Quote:

Like I said probably not a criminal but certainly a creep who abused his position.

He was only acquitted by a majority verdict not unanimous so at least some of the jury thought he was guilty.

At least the jury wasn't corrupted unlike the judiciary and the alphabets who were found to be liars.
Comedy gold for the Unionists , if only we knew who was behind it.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 27 Aug 08:21

Quote:

Tenruh, Fri 27 Aug 07:38

Quote:

Quote:

At least the jury wasn't corrupted unlike the judiciary and the alphabets who were found to be liars.

You do realise a not guilty verdict does not mean the jury thought the women were liars.
They might well have just thought the case was not proven beyond all reasonable doubt.

Your toxic attitude that they must be liars is one of the reasons women who have been raped don't come forward.

https://bylinetimes.com/2020/03/25/the-trial-of-alex-salmond-what-only-the-jury-knows/
[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 27 Aug 09:07

Quote:

sadindiefreak, Fri 27 Aug 08:21

Quote:

Tenruh, Fri 27 Aug 07:38

Quote:

Quote:

You do realise a not guilty verdict does not mean the jury thought the women were liars.
They might well have just thought the case was not proven beyond all reasonable doubt.

Your toxic attitude that they must be liars is one of the reasons women who have been raped don't come forward.

https://bylinetimes.com/2020/03/25/the-trial-of-alex-salmond-what-only-the-jury-knows/

Ha ha passing the buck when facts are facts.
Why did the Scottish government have to pay Salmond £512,000 ? Incidently it cost him a further £70,000,

Of course there's also the £100 million also getting spraffed in the Old Gers case.

I assume your on the SNP payroll with your trougher viewpoint?

How true Dolemans second last paragraph reads....remember who kicked this off and ask why she did I as there was only going to be one outcome....divide and rule

Post Edited (Fri 27 Aug 09:13)
[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 27 Aug 09:17

Quote:

GG Riva, Fri 27 Aug 07:34

If he's found guilty, will City be entitled to sack him and tear up his contract?

99% sure they would be able to

Ron Atkinson - 1983
[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 27 Aug 09:30

Quote:

Tenruh, Fri 27 Aug 09:07

How true Dolemans second last paragraph reads....remember who kicked this off and ask why she did I as there was only going to be one outcome....divide and rule

Alex Salmond kicked it off by acting inappropriately around women.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 27 Aug 09:39

Quote:

Raymie the Legend, Fri 27 Aug 09:17

Quote:

GG Riva, Fri 27 Aug 07:34

99% sure they would be able to

You'd have to think so. Almost everyone's contract in any line of work will have a clause about acceptable behaviour and I can't see how even the most talented lawyer could argue he should be kept on if found guilty.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 27 Aug 09:40

Quote:

SergioDuarte, Fri 27 Aug 02:57

Quote:

londonparsfan, Thu 26 Aug 21:26

Quote:

Yeah I’d agree with that. He looked really good at Monaco. Has been absolutely murder since his injury .
I still find it crazy that city don’t have a proper left back.

Yeah it's a strange one, especially with the amount if money that have been spent on full backs!
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net