DAFC.net
Home 17 September 2021 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Dasc bus to Ayr
Topic Originator: skbb  
Date:   Sun 5 Sep 18:20

We are hoping to take the bus to Ayr this Saturday. 11th September. Depart from East end park at 12.30.

To book a seat tel. or text 07816771219

No alcohol allowed on the bus .. Thanku

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Dasc bus to Ayr
Topic Originator: steaua  
Date:   Mon 6 Sep 07:52

I would love to go, great trips to Ayr in the past. Not quite ready yet to travel. If you go have a brilliant time.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: dave67  
Date:   Mon 6 Sep 08:44

I hope you don`t mind me asking. On public transport. Masks must be worn. Does this rule carry over to private hires ?

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Parfect69  
Date:   Mon 6 Sep 09:16

I would imagine the hire company will have a policy on this. Imo a bus is a bus and the same rules would apply. I do understand this would cause difficulty for some.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: skbb  
Date:   Mon 6 Sep 09:18

I had a conversation with Rennies before the Raith game. Everyone has to wear a mask on the bus. They also require names and contact numbers for everyone travelling. Just hope the game is on now.

[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net