DAFC.net
Home 17 September 2021 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Ayr PPV
Topic Originator: ParfectXI  
Date:   Wed 8 Sep 12:02

Ayr are charging £18 for this Saturdays PPV! Are they seriously taking the ****!!

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Ayr PPV
Topic Originator: elvis_lives  
Date:   Wed 8 Sep 12:35

It has to be viewed in the wider context.

They don't want to discourage people from turning up at the ground by charging £10 for a stream.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: dafc-chris1  
Date:   Wed 8 Sep 13:00

A bargain to see Peter Grant and his sexy Football without leaving the house
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: steaua  
Date:   Wed 8 Sep 16:23

I wouldn`t pay £18 for the Hearts stream and I certainly will not be paying Ayr either. The most I go up to is £12 , that is what I pay PPV. And that is what I would pay going through the gate.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: PARrot  
Date:   Wed 8 Sep 16:43

I dont see the problem at all. Half a dozen folk could be sitting in a room watching a match for £3 a head.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: wetherby  
Date:   Wed 8 Sep 16:55

Except when there is one of you watching then its £18 per head. Plenty complaints about the camera position and sound quality during last night`s game against Raith - see Ayr v Raith match thread on PnB .

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: davepars  
Date:   Wed 8 Sep 17:33

I mean, £18 is fine by me to watch a pumping.....I wouldn`t want to miss Grant`s last game in charge.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: LEGEND85  
Date:   Wed 8 Sep 17:33

I thought the coverage was OK last night some glitches with sound and camera but nothing to ruin the game.

The Ayr commentators weren't shy in pointing out how poor Ayr were last night as well
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: helensburghpar  
Date:   Wed 8 Sep 19:23

I`m going to the game on Saturday. Bought my ticket online and it was £18. Bit of a rip off to charge the same price for a stream.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: ParfectXI  
Date:   Wed 8 Sep 19:54

I’ve noticed that all home teams this weekend have raised their prices. Ayr-£18, Raith - £14, Arbroath -£13, Inverness -£15. Pars are still advertising £12 for ICT home game

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: allanwilson10  
Date:   Wed 8 Sep 20:28

I wonder if the live stream had anything to do with the low attendance against Arbroath?

I know that fans aren`t happy atm - and I don`t blame them in the slightest - but I was still surprised at the turnout.

Allan Wilson
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net