DAFC.net
Home 17 September 2021 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Online tickets for Ayr
Topic Originator: parfection  
Date:   Thu 9 Sep 20:45

I’m having the Devil’s own job trying to buy two tickets for Saturday. I create an account as requested, try to buy my tickets to be told ‘account doesn’t exist’.
Has anyone else tried to buy tickets online? If so I’d be very grateful to find out how you got on. Thanks in anticipation.

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Online tickets for Ayr
Date:   Thu 9 Sep 21:10

Have now managed to get tickets. I do hope the result / performance goes some way to justify the bother I had in gaining entry to the game !!

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: buffy  
Date:   Thu 9 Sep 21:11

Parfection, when you go on to the booking system there’s a ? on the page whereby you can ask for help.

I didn’t have a problem buying an away ticket on that page - nor did I get an error message like you. I simply registered and the transaction went through quickly.

Hope you can get it sorted.

buffysbuns.wordpress.com
[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 9 Sep 21:20

Thanks Lorna. As you will see, I have now got my tickets. I appreciate your reply in any case - roll on Saturday.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Parsdaft  
Date:   Sat 11 Sep 11:44

I’m having the same issue, account does not exist
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net