DAFC.net
Home 17 September 2021 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Statement
Topic Originator: Row_ZZ  
Date:   Sat 11 Sep 16:59

As fans I think we should be demanding a statement from the board on the following:

1) Their reasoning behind hiring Grant in full detail, not just the Chairman explaining he spoke to Grant extensively
2) How they intend on salvaging the season, in which we were apparently going for the title
3) If Grant is not going then why not? And how they envisage things improving under him as manager
4) How much influence will the new owners have in improving things this season, given automatic promotion is gone for us already

I Know There's Gonna Be (Good Times)
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Statement
Topic Originator: LuckyTiler  
Date:   Sat 11 Sep 17:10

I`d love to know what the board are thinking, but they`re hardly going to make that public.

Away the Pars!
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Hail2Crail  
Date:   Sat 11 Sep 17:19

[Post Deleted] - Personal attack on club or player
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: PARrot  
Date:   Sat 11 Sep 18:16

Quote:

Hail2Crail, Sat 11 Sep 17:19

Too busy pocketing your money to fund their leisure time to care about what you want.

Thats the winner right there.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Steve mcgregor  
Date:   Sat 11 Sep 18:28

Quote:

Hail2Crail, Sat 11 Sep 17:19

Too busy pocketing your money to fund their leisure time to care about what you want.

Sorry but what money!!!!! I ain’t defending the board but what money are you suggesting here. They won’t be taking money out of the club as there won’t be much to take out. Remember these guys put money into the club too so unless you got proof please keep those comments to yourself
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: JTH123  
Date:   Sat 11 Sep 18:38

Aye, and when most are enjoying their leisure time they are working for the benefit of the club. It's a thankless task right enough.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Berry  
Date:   Sat 11 Sep 18:39

Does anyone actually know Grants contract situation?

That has never been disclosed as far as I’m aware which is rather bloody strange.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Berkey  
Date:   Sat 11 Sep 18:43

Wait maybe grant isn’t even under contract after all? I mean he never applied for the job and wasn’t the whole appointment done on a long chat with Ross?

We’re a Mickey Mouse outfit arnt we.

Just sitting here drenched in my own negativity!
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: eastendalloapar  
Date:   Sat 11 Sep 19:26

Berry I thought he was on a one year rolling contract. I would imagine that means if he is sacked he continues to pick up his salary for one year.

matt forsyth
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: The Boss  
Date:   Sun 12 Sep 08:25

Statements only get issued by the chairman when he is blaming the fans for something. I’m just trying to work out how he will blame us for appointing Peter Grant. He’ll probably find a way though.

I feel sorry for those fans who travelled to Ayr today. He could start with issuing a statement to them apologising.

I like black and white (dreaming of black and white)
You like black and white
Run run away
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: londonparsfan  
Date:   Sun 12 Sep 12:48

Quote:

eastendalloapar, Sat 11 Sep 19:26

Berry I thought he was on a one year rolling contract. I would imagine that means if he is sacked he continues to pick up his salary for one year.

There will be a termination clause and it won't involve paying up the contract in full.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: DrumRoad  
Date:   Sun 12 Sep 14:28

The terms of PG’s contract will be confidential & will not become known on a chat room, so all quotes on here are pure guesswork, that said, the previous contract errors will not be repeated so some kind of break or even trial period will hopefully be included this time

2015/16 League one Winners
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 12 Sep 14:30

Why’s players contracts and all other previous managers contract terms publicised?

Is this another Grant and I’m too big to have time tagged against me, who knows.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: dafc  
Date:   Sun 12 Sep 15:02

Why would any board respond to such questions in a public way. More and more on this forum the sense of entitlement is disgraceful, we are fast turning into the Old firm in the behaviours of many on here.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: londonparsfan  
Date:   Sun 12 Sep 16:01

Quote:

Berry, Sun 12 Sep 14:30

Why’s players contracts and all other previous managers contract terms publicised?

Is this another Grant and I’m too big to have time tagged against me, who knows.

What contract terms were publicised? The length?
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 12 Sep 16:09

Well yeah we all know the contract length of the players, who’s on 1yr, 2yr contracts.

We knew Crawfords but Grants is mysterious.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: fcda  
Date:   Sun 12 Sep 17:04

Quote:

dafc, Sun 12 Sep 15:02

Why would any board respond to such questions in a public way. More and more on this forum the sense of entitlement is disgraceful, we are fast turning into the Old firm in the behaviours of many on here.

This.
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net