DAFC.net
Home 17 September 2021 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Don’t blame the players
Topic Originator: tappies par  
Date:   Tue 14 Sep 20:29

I feel sorry for the majority of our team. Getting played out of position every week. Confusion over formation. No settled team. Some of our better players stuck on the bench. Confidence is massive in football. The players are quiet clearly low on confidence right now. The fans are getting on their backs. The manager wont take responsibility and always looking to blame others. One I feel really sorry for right now is Aaron Comrie. Players are stuck in the middle. Who knows what they must be thinking. I still want to support my team just not the manager. Tells you something when Grant didn’t have any assistant to come with him. He can talk the talk. Just can’t walk the walk. He has been found out.

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Don’t blame the players
Topic Originator: wee eck  
Date:   Tue 14 Sep 20:34

Who was playing out of position on Saturday?

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: gordi-b  
Date:   Tue 14 Sep 20:36

There are players turning out every week who are just not deserving of pulling on a Pars shirt , yet they are selected every week regardless of performance , are they being selected because P.G. signed them .

G.B
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: tappies par  
Date:   Tue 14 Sep 20:38

Aaron Comrie is never a centre half. I wasn’t there Saturday.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: wee eck  
Date:   Tue 14 Sep 20:49

Comrie was playing down the right on Saturday. Nobody was in a position totally alien to them.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: nick_dafc1  
Date:   Wed 15 Sep 08:06

Mehmet isn't to blame for the goal he conceded v Arbroath?

The other 2 goals,Watson and Gaspuitis didn't mark the players, it was so easy, again not their fault?

Fon Williams and Graham muddle v Ayr?

0-3 down to Partick and they all just threw the towel in.

I could highlight more guff.

Yes Grant and coaching staff take blame but the players have been shocking too.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Berkey  
Date:   Wed 15 Sep 09:58

It’s a hard one this. It’s clear that Graham, dorrans, mehmet etc are not of the required standard to play at this level, is that their fault? No it’s the fault of whoever decided to bring them here.

We all know Graham has been a disaster, is that his fault? No it’s the fault of the guy who can see he’s a donkey but still puts him in every week regardless.

Comrie I feel sorry for, he’s turned him from a real asset into a guy who doesn’t know if and where he’s playing each week.

People talk about fine margins and how for example Man Utd slipped once fergie left as the performance levels dropped and new expectations came in.

The performances to me suggest the players grant inherited levels have dropped by a decent amount and you can see why. Those levels may return but not until grant has gone. Not sure there’s anyone in that squad prepared to leave everything out there for grant. Even the players he signed look like they regret coming!

Just sitting here drenched in my own negativity!
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net