DAFC.net
Home 17 September 2021 
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 
[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 PG....I won't quit DAFC
Topic Originator: MDCCCLXXXV  
Date:   Wed 15 Sep 10:16

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/sport/football/2531750/peter-grant-i-wont-quit-dunfermline-athletic/

East End Park is a symbol of all that is DAFC.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: PG....I won't quit DAFC
Topic Originator: The Toun Clock  
Date:   Wed 15 Sep 10:18

Second part of the interview now also on the courier website. Mainly about Dom Thomas.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Ladswell_Thistle  
Date:   Wed 15 Sep 10:31

"we can't afford to carry one player"
As we carry Ross Graham, a goalkeeper, a midfielder... 😂

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Berry  
Date:   Wed 15 Sep 10:49

Ach, he’s got the Inverness game, let’s get behind the team and hope he pulls it out the bag.

No one is willing the guy to fail, this could be the worst fixture to have or the best one dependent on what the result is.

Do find it a bit poor that Grant has been on STV news and in the Courier and radio silence from the board.

A statement beforehand would’ve been pertinent in my view even if it was filled with stuff us fans didn’t want to hear.

Post Edited (Wed 15 Sep 10:49)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: wee eck  
Date:   Wed 15 Sep 10:51

I did wonder if the board knew he was going to give that interview and what would be discussed.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: londonparsfan  
Date:   Wed 15 Sep 11:14

I don't understand what folk expect the Board to say? They'll back a manager publicly until they sack a manager.

Anyone that wants PG out the door is not going to be appeased by anything else they say (and in fairness if that's how they feel then they have that right).

With respect to PG there's not much else any manager would say in this scenario. Results have been terrible, he knows that, the players know that, the fans know it and the Board know it. He'll keep doing his best until he either turns it round or he's sacked, it's football.

The Board will have a point where they either think he's turned it around or there really is no chance of improvement and will sack him. That'll be based on results on the park that we can all see and a host of factors off the park that we won't know about for the most part although if results continue to be this bad any promising signs at training etc that we might not know about might very well become moot.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: GJS93  
Date:   Wed 15 Sep 11:15

^^^ spot on

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: twin par  
Date:   Wed 15 Sep 11:30

Agree 100%.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: AlterPar  
Date:   Wed 15 Sep 11:43

Can anyone copy the content for all us unsubscribers?
[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 15 Sep 11:52

There`s a fuller version of the interview on COWS.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 15 Sep 12:08

If you go directly through the couriers website as opposed to the social media link you’ll be able to read both articles.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: eastendalloapar  
Date:   Wed 15 Sep 12:11

Does he admit to the fact that most of his signings have been brutal and nowhere good enough to play in the Scottish Championship. The board are letting down the fans who every year put a great deal of money into the club, they employed him without an interview, then the must have given him the budget to sign these players. We're none of the board or general manager spoken to by Grant re his recruitment of players.

matt forsyth
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: jake89  
Date:   Wed 15 Sep 12:12

Open in incognito mode.

It all sounds great. Maybe Crawford was too soft. BUT this doesn't take away the fact that he's playing duff players HE signed and playing players out if position.

I totally agree with benching players who aren't performing but you shouldn't do that if the stand-in is inexperienced. You also wouldn't ask a plumber to do electrical work and expect them to be happy about it!
[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 15 Sep 12:21

Quote:

londonparsfan, Wed 15 Sep 11:14

I don't understand what folk expect the Board to say? They'll back a manager publicly until they sack a manager.

Anyone that wants PG out the door is not going to be appeased by anything else they say (and in fairness if that's how they feel then they have that right).

With respect to PG there's not much else any manager would say in this scenario. Results have been terrible, he knows that, the players know that, the fans know it and the Board know it. He'll keep doing his best until he either turns it round or he's sacked, it's football.

The Board will have a point where they either think he's turned it around or there really is no chance of improvement and will sack him. That'll be based on results on the park that we can all see and a host of factors off the park that we won't know about for the most part although if results continue to be this bad any promising signs at training etc that we might not know about might very well become moot.

Expect them to provide their backing if they aren’t sacking him or to encourage fans to keep behind the club, fans are fickle, small thing like that does make a difference, look at what an 8min clip did initially for Grant.

Grant has been on STV news, in the Courier, his article on the site and is getting absolutely ridiculed by fans at games and on social media. Regardless of your views of the manager, it looks from the outside like he’s being left out to dry and the mans fighting to save his job and the Board are saying nothing.

It just doesn’t sit right with me.

Post Edited (Wed 15 Sep 12:22)
[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 15 Sep 12:41

Could those who are criticising the board for saying nothing tell us what they expect them to do? If they don`t want to sack him now as I see it they have three choices :-

1 Say they support the manager without reservation.
2 Say they support the manager subject to a stated target being met.
3 Say nothing.

Imagine the reaction to option 1 and the public pressure put on the manager and players by option 2. Option 3 is the only rational option.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: CrossPar  
Date:   Wed 15 Sep 12:50

Quote:

The Toun Clock, Wed 15 Sep 12:08

If you go directly through the couriers website as opposed to the social media link you’ll be able to read both articles.

But not if you have already used up your free reads, it still wants you to subscribe.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: da_no_1  
Date:   Wed 15 Sep 12:53

Quote:

wee eck, Wed 15 Sep 12:41

Could those who are criticising the board for saying nothing tell us what they expect them to do? If they don`t want to sack him now as I see it they have three choices :-

1 Say they support the manager without reservation.
2 Say they support the manager subject to a stated target being met.
3 Say nothing.

Imagine the reaction to option 1 and the public pressure put on the manager and players by option 2. Option 3 is the only rational option.

Completely disagree. They could easily issue a cleverly worded statement something along the lines of "4 league games in.....we back our manager at this point and we have full confidence in him to turn this difficult situation around"

They shouldn't care what the reaction is if they have courage in their convictions.

Saying nothing is cowardly

"Some days will stay a 1000 years, some pass like the flash of a spark"

Post Edited (Wed 15 Sep 12:53)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: red-star-par  

He is spot on not to quit. Its 4 games into the season and some of the fans have got the toys out the pram already. The results and performances have not been good, but you need to give a new manager time. He should have the first round of fixtures at least before anyone is talking about the sack. The players need to step up to the plate, and so do the fans. From the reaction of the fans at Ayr, it was almost as if they were waiting for a mistake so they could get on the teams back, some seemed to be relishing it. Talk of walking out in the 4th minute, what do you think that will do for the players morale. Don't know what scumbag decided to bring the number 4 into it, Norrie would be spinning in his grave at the thought of it.
Its a team made up of young players adapting to a different style of football, time for our supporters to step up to the plate and get behind them, instead of wanting them to fail.
I almost wish we were still playing behind closed doors, we have the worst fans I can remember in 40 years of attending games at the moment
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Parsweep  

The board need to say something . It's the board that are responsible for giving the man the job .
From everything I've heard Peter Grant didn't even apply for the bloody job !
A shower of incompetents hiring an incompetent .
At least come out and explain why they decided to bin all the people , without an interview , who did bother to apply for the job .
Of course they need to "say" something .

Bobvo
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: TAFKA_Super_Petrie  

Quote:

CrossPar, Wed 15 Sep 12:50

Quote:

The Toun Clock, Wed 15 Sep 12:08

But not if you have already used up your free reads, it still wants you to subscribe.

Try this:

[Url]https://outline.com/J9ptCG[\url]

---------------------------------------------------------------

"People always talk about Ronaldinho and magic, but I didn't see him today. I saw Henrik Larsson; that's where the magic was."

Post Edited (Wed 15 Sep 12:54)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: weemike  
Date:   Wed 15 Sep 12:54

A decent result against ICT could prolong the issue. A la Lennon last year kept pulling it out the bag when it was clear as day he should’ve went months before he did

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: DBA  
Date:   Wed 15 Sep 13:02

Quote:

red-star-par, Wed 15 Sep 12:53

He is spot on not to quit. Its 4 games into the season and some of the fans have got the toys out the pram already. The results and performances have not been good, but you need to give a new manager time. He should have the first round of fixtures at least before anyone is talking about the sack. The players need to step up to the plate, and so do the fans. From the reaction of the fans at Ayr, it was almost as if they were waiting for a mistake so they could get on the teams back, some seemed to be relishing it. Talk of walking out in the 4th minute, what do you think that will do for the players morale. Don't know what scumbag decided to bring the number 4 into it, Norrie would be spinning in his grave at the thought of it.
Its a team made up of young players adapting to a different style of football, time for our supporters to step up to the plate and get behind them, instead of wanting them to fail.
I almost wish we were still playing behind closed doors, we have the worst fans I can remember in 40 years of attending games at the moment

With all due respect, what a load of rubbish.

Every fan us desperate for good results, the manager is irrelevant if we're winning. Just look at Neilson at Hearts now, good results and the fans are back on side.

Anyone who has watched our opening games can't have any confidence he'll turn it around. The signings, the formations, the players picked, the positioning are all over the place. If we'd been unlucky in the games so far I'd get the patience angle, but it's been woeful.

He doesn't deserve more time based on performances.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 15 Sep 13:05

Quote:

Parsweep, Wed 15 Sep 12:53

The board need to say something . It's the board that are responsible for giving the man the job .
From everything I've heard Peter Grant didn't even apply for the bloody job !
A shower of incompetents hiring an incompetent .
At least come out and explain why they decided to bin all the people , without an interview , who did bother to apply for the job .
Of course they need to "say" something .

They've already stated why he got the job. If you're not happy with that rational them another statement isn't going to change that.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 15 Sep 13:06

Quote:

eastendalloapar, Wed 15 Sep 12:11

Does he admit to the fact that most of his signings have been brutal and nowhere good enough to play in the Scottish Championship. The board are letting down the fans who every year put a great deal of money into the club, they employed him without an interview, then the must have given him the budget to sign these players. We're none of the board or general manager spoken to by Grant re his recruitment of players.

As a manager I can't think of a worse thing you could do. It might be true but coming out and publicly saying your players are p!sh would be moronic.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 15 Sep 13:09

So `the manager is irrelevant if we`re winning`? I can`t get my head round that one.

With regard to the board`s silence, I suspect their critics just want them to say something so they can criticise it, whatever it is.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 15 Sep 13:16

the last couple of posts again are spot on but the general reaction to this and even ignoring the hysteria on other platforms is why they have to change it, it is just never going to work no matter what, giving it another game is absolutely pointless.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 15 Sep 13:16

"Expect them to provide their backing if they aren’t sacking him or to encourage fans to keep behind the club, fans are fickle, small thing like that does make a difference, look at what an 8min clip did initially for Grant.

Grant has been on STV news, in the Courier, his article on the site and is getting absolutely ridiculed by fans at games and on social media. Regardless of your views of the manager, it looks from the outside like he’s being left out to dry and the mans fighting to save his job and the Board are saying nothing."

So give him a public vote of confidence? It's not like that would be jumped on as the "dreaded vote of confidence". Who realistically that wants PG gone is going to change their mind because the board aren't going to sack him? Fans are fickle but they aren't going to change their mind unless results take a dramatic turn for the better. Board Statements aren't going to achieve that.

The fans are mocking the interview on social media because they want him gone. It could have been the greatest interview in the history of interviews and it wouldn't change the fact that most folk didn't want him in the first place which meant he didn't have much time to make an impression and the immediate league results have been gash. Nobody in that mind set is having their mind changed by an interview.

The reason he is being asked those questions are because its a results driven business and he's in charge of the results. The Board have backed him in the market and he's assembled the squad and he's picked the team. He's not being hung out to dry he's simply facing questions about areas he's responsible for.

The Board have already stated why the picked the manager and its been confirmed by the new investors what the logic was. The area they are responsible for is that area so folk can ask the question again but it's already been explained. You can either agree or disagree with the logic.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Rigger Al  
Date:   Wed 15 Sep 13:23

Im not sure how it works in the football world,but normally if an interview with TV or press has to be approved by senior management ,in this case the board .

This ensures the board dont get any surprises
[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 15 Sep 13:40

"he`s simply facing questions about areas he`s responsible for"

in the normal weekly zoom press conference.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 15 Sep 14:02

“He is spot on not to quit. Its 4 games into the season and some of the fans have got the toys out the pram already. The results and performances have not been good, but you need to give a new manager time. He should have the first round of fixtures at least before anyone is talking about the sack. The players need to step up to the plate, and so do the fans. From the reaction of the fans at Ayr, it was almost as if they were waiting for a mistake so they could get on the teams back, some seemed to be relishing it. Talk of walking out in the 4th minute, what do you think that will do for the players morale. Don`t know what scumbag decided to bring the number 4 into it, Norrie would be spinning in his grave at the thought of it.
I almost wish we were still playing behind closed doors, we have the worst fans I can remember in 40 years of attending games at the moment”

It doesn’t matter if it’s only 4 league games, it’s the manner of how we’ve lost in the games. Poor signings, poor team selections and playing previously good players out of position. In my opinion we’ve actually got worse. The Morton game didn’t bother me, the Thistle game was a shock, Rangers expected-ish. But the Arbroath and Ayr games have been unbelievable. We’re getting worse, the first round of fixtures isn’t what is required here.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: parsfan97  
Date:   Wed 15 Sep 14:20

If we leave him in charge till the end of the first round of games we’d be rock bottom without a league win

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: dafc-chris1  
Date:   Wed 15 Sep 14:32

If he is given the first round of fixtures we will probably be 8-10 points behind anyone else
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: LEGEND85  
Date:   Wed 15 Sep 14:54

Is it just 4 games though I think the PG situation does not help but my frustration is coming from previous poor and boring seasons and this is just a continuation of those poor seasons.

Possibly this is just been building and the bubbles burst for many folk.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 15 Sep 15:16

“Is it just 4 games though I think the PG situation does not help but my frustration is coming from previous poor and boring seasons and this is just a continuation of those poor seasons.

Possibly this is just been building and the bubbles burst for many folk.“

THIS

[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 15 Sep 15:32

I actually think red-star-par is spot on.

The manner in which we have lost is terrible and some baffling decisions but it’s so incredibly early in the season. What if he had won the 1st 10 games and the last 4 had been as bad as this, would you call for the sack??

I know everyone on this website wants us to immediately improve but I really REALLY hope PG turns this around after the unbelievable reactions on this site.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: parsfan97  
Date:   Wed 15 Sep 15:34

Well the reality is we have won ZERO games and performances are getting worse week on week

[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 15 Sep 15:41

The reality is, have a day aff
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: 1985Par  
Date:   Wed 15 Sep 15:51

I want to like Peter Grant. He comes across as a decent bloke and a man of integrity. He hasn`t shirked from the reality of the situation we are in or blamed anyone else. I`m sure he`s working harder than anyone to turn it around. My worry is that his philosophy is all wrong and he`s bought players to play a style that won`t work at this level. I`d like to say give him more time but my worry is we don`t even look close to turning it around - the upturn in fortune/performance required is bigger than you normally get in football. It`s not like i`m sitting here thinking that a match winning performance is just round the corner.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 15 Sep 16:12

Board coming out with a statement isn’t necessarily just for the fans though londonparsfan.

Grant is defending himself, fighting for his job, in the papers, on the news, fans are becoming hostile and what have you heard from the board…nowt!

If you’re not going to sack Grant then you have to support him and under the circumstances raise your head out the sand and publicly back him when he’s getting such scrutiny.

I’m actually not thinking just about the fans, thinking about Peter Grant himself, he wants to do well, he’s not deliberately making a mess of things , clearly a passionate guy, and he is publicly being left out to dry, that’s what it looks like.

I personally don’t think it’s fair on the manager and to be honest disgusted by it.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: kelty_par  
Date:   Wed 15 Sep 16:59

It`s only 4 games. Against one of the relegation favourites, the team promoted from League One last season, the only part time team in the division and the team who were joint bottom when we played them, a position we now occupy on our own. We`ve yet to play either of the two relegated sides, the other team who was in the play offs last season and the team who were 5th last season. In those 4 games we have scored 3 goals and conceded 11 for an average goal difference of -2. It isn`t just that it`s 4 games, it`s the 4 teams we`ve played, it`s the manner of the defeats, it`s making the same mistakes over and over again regarding formation and personnel...

[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 15 Sep 17:03

Quote:

kelty_par, Wed 15 Sep 16:59

It`s only 4 games. Against one of the relegation favourites, the team promoted from League One last season, the only part time team in the division and the team who were joint bottom when we played them, a position we now occupy on our own. We`ve yet to play either of the two relegated sides, the other team who was in the play offs last season and the team who were 5th last season. In those 4 games we have scored 3 goals and conceded 11 for an average goal difference of -2. It isn`t just that it`s 4 games, it`s the 4 teams we`ve played, it`s the manner of the defeats, it`s making the same mistakes over and over again regarding formation and personnel...

THIS. It's not like we've lost a flukey goal or been unlucky with injuries.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 15 Sep 17:06

In the interview Peter Grant says the board could not have been more supportive. It's clear he doesn't feel the need for a statement. He'll know when the Board have stopped supporting him as he'll be picking up his P45 up until then it's business as usual.

Any interim targets around number of games that need to be won etc should stay behind closed doors.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Rusty Shackleford  
Date:   Wed 15 Sep 17:08

Why should be quit? It's his career, reputation and livelihood on the line and he's only been in the door a few months. I'd expect him to back himself to turn things around.

The board are in a hellish position. Cash is tight, covid uncertainty is still rife and paying off the full coaching staff builds additional cost into the financial year.

None of the above means I'm remotely happy by the way or that I think things will get better. And yes there is absolutely a point of no return where they have to push the button. Not sure when that is though, it might be Saturday night.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Perkins  
Date:   Wed 15 Sep 17:14

"kelty_par, Wed 15 Sep 16:59

It`s only 4 games. Against one of the relegation favourites, the team promoted from League One last season, the only part time team in the division and the team who were joint bottom when we played them, a position we now occupy on our own. We`ve yet to play either of the two relegated sides, the other team who was in the play offs last season and the team who were 5th last season. In those 4 games we have scored 3 goals and conceded 11 for an average goal difference of -2. It isn`t just that it`s 4 games, it`s the 4 teams we`ve played, it`s the manner of the defeats, it`s making the same mistakes over and over again regarding formation and personnel..."

This, plus PG has no track record as a manager to suggest it`s likely he`ll turn things around.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: DA-go Par Adonis  
Date:   Wed 15 Sep 17:15

I don`t think he`ll turn it around, but hope he can.

The viciousness doesn`t sit right with me at all though. Fair enough if you don`t think he`s up to the job but there`s no need for the personal abuse. He seems a decent enough guy and doesn`t deserve it on the face of it.

Possibly different if we`d taken someone like Malky McKay and were sitting in this position.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I love it when we go sell Kevin Nisbet,
He's gonna pay for everyone this season.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: dover par  
Date:   Wed 15 Sep 17:28

Next 2-3wks will be crucial if he is going to save his bacon.

"Pressure is something you feel when you don't know what the hell you're doing."
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Rusty Shackleford  
Date:   Wed 15 Sep 17:39

Quote:

DA-go Par Adonis, Wed 15 Sep 17:15

I don`t think he`ll turn it around, but hope he can.

The viciousness doesn`t sit right with me at all though. Fair enough if you don`t think he`s up to the job but there`s no need for the personal abuse. He seems a decent enough guy and doesn`t deserve it on the face of it.

Possibly different if we`d taken someone like Malky McKay and were sitting in this position.

Totally.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Westies squint kicks  
Date:   Wed 15 Sep 17:51

He felt the need to explain the Thomas situation while he still has an opportunity to do so for me.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Angus_W  
Date:   Wed 15 Sep 18:01

The only way PG is going to retain any chance of managing DAFC is winning on Saturday.

Time for talking is done…………

“.........your on mute Jordan” 😀
[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 15 Sep 18:19

Sorry Londonparsfan, firstly Grant isn’t going to come out and say anything different about the board is he, a tad counter productive if he’s wanting to keep his job..

I think they are supporting him for what it’s worth. I don’t think it’s whether Grant wants or needs them to do a statement though. As a board I would expect them to think a statement is just the right thing to do, Grant is employed by DAFC and they should be doing their upmost to protect/support him in facing the abuse he’s currently receiving.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: neils  
Date:   Wed 15 Sep 18:27

I don`t see any reason for the board to say anything at all, they can`t be expected to give a running commentary on every manager ( lost count of how many times over the years folk have demanded statements) good or bad, they must let the manager manage.

Peter Grant probably is fighting for his job, and so it is his prerogative to speak (seems honestly) to the press- he is a football manager, and thats part of his job, any decent journalist would want to interview him- it is a story after all

He seems a decent guy, I want it to work, but it`s a naïve way to play.

I hope it can be turned around, but realistically....let`s see. If not, then we know what happens.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 15 Sep 18:33

Mate if the Board were to put out a statement telling supporters to stop abusing Grant there'd be carnage.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 15 Sep 18:35

He speaks well but words don't matter on the pitch.

His ethic is fantastic. I totally agree with him about sorting attitudes and fighting for a starting position. However, you play to your team's strengths. You don't stick a winger in as a central midfielder unless you have to. You don't play a young, inexperienced defender in a squad that keeps shipping goals. You take it on the chin sometimes!

If someone in my team cocks something up I'll tell them. But I'll also want to know why they cocked it up and reflect on me as a manager. Did I not give clear instructions? Have I missed that they need some training? Is my approach to this work wrong?
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Indiapar  
Date:   Wed 15 Sep 19:06

He has obviously felt the need to justify things and as said the Dom Thomas issue. I would anticipate that the board would have sanctioned it as a result. It looks like they are leaving him to manage rather than get involved in the day to day. With new owners who have invested their money and time, I would have thought they would have done their homework on PG They probably have a different perspective also on the future of the club that may capture management and training approaches. Change does not suit everbody both players and management. Its always concerning when anyone has to defend their actions.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Jeffery  
Date:   Wed 15 Sep 19:40

Not defending Grant, he's clearly done a pretty awful job to make us even worse than when Crawford was here. Some of the team selections, signings, instructions, formations ffs....

Anyway, what I will say is that we've been largely dross since November last year, a long long time before Peter Grant came in. Maybe there is a bigger issue behind the scenes or multiple issues in play?
[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 15 Sep 20:14

Has anyone considered the possibility that Dom Thomas has asked to play more centrally and he has tried to give him a go in there? Or just assuming he has made the decision and is sticking to it regardless of the players/fans feelings? Just asking for a pal ken
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: k76  
Date:   Wed 15 Sep 21:02

BOD obviously still have faith in what PG is trying to achieve.

I have no doubt there will be a time, which can’t be too far off when they will call time on PG.

Is this season a rebuild and look to the future where we can win promotion and kick on?

Currently we are looking at relegation and that cannot be an option.

PG has only 2 games at most to turn this around.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: cfad  
Date:   Wed 15 Sep 21:40

Quote:

AlterPar, Wed 15 Sep 20:14

Has anyone considered the possibility that Dom Thomas has asked to play more centrally and he has tried to give him a go in there? Or just assuming he has made the decision and is sticking to it regardless of the players/fans feelings? Just asking for a pal ken

More centrally, like in goals? Could work…
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Rows: 0
 Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:
© 2021-- DAFC.net